[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 SPIDERMAN MOVIE FRANCHISES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

3 SPIDERMAN MOVIE FRANCHISES
>>
>>88318300
In the space of 17 years he will have had three franchises?

In that same length of time Batman had Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney and Bale. Sure you could argue that the Schumacher films are a soft reboot, and they kinda are, but still. Each movie had the obligatory dead parents in the alley scene.

Hulk has had three actors in 17 years with one franchise fully removed from canon, one ignored by canon and one only in team up movies thanks to paramount.

I'm not sure why Spider-Man gets flack for this.
>>
File: spidermannewyork.jpg (104KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
spidermannewyork.jpg
104KB, 640x400px
>>88319004
>one franchise fully removed from canon

It was never part of canon.

>one ignored by canon
Banner's Hulk-out Culver University was referenced in news coverage, his episode in Harlem was referenced by Banner, himself, in Avengers 1. And let us not forget Thaddeus Ross having a significant role in Captain America 3. It's not ignored, but I won't deny that they seemingly try to not touch it.

>I'm not sure why Spider-Man gets flack for this.

My only gripe with Spidey was the whole of tha ASM movies. It was too soon for a reboot after Spider-Man 3. No doubt folks who liked the ASM flicks think the same thing about the new Spidey though. Personally, I like to think of the ASM flicks as a bad dream, and the new one is the proper, more timely reboot.
>>
>>88319004

What? Only the first one had a scene with his parents getting shot. Forever had him falling in the cave.
>>
>>88319778
Why? In the ASM movies, we actually had a spider-man that resembles his fucking comic counterpart for the first time. Also, a decent gwen. The Raimi flicks aged like milk.
>>
>>88320654
>we actually had a spider-man that resembles his fucking comic counterpart for the first time

Why is that such a big deal? He was only superficially like the comic anyway. Thanks for contributing to /co/s shallow as fuck ways.
>>
>>88320654
>Why?

> It was too soon for a reboot after Spider-Man 3.

Also, that costume in ASM1 put me right the fuck off.

>we actually had a spider-man that resembles his fucking comic counterpart for the first time

Then what is pic related?
>>
File: spidey-2.jpg (27KB, 519x400px) Image search: [Google]
spidey-2.jpg
27KB, 519x400px
>>88320979

Fuck, forgot pic related.
>>
>>88319004
OP here, I'm not giving it flack, I just think there's subtle irony that we had to try three different times to get a right Spiderman movie, same with the Hulk
>>
>>88320996
The ONE thing the MCU costume does better is the eyes. Raimi's costume was GOAT.
>>
File: ....png (529KB, 628x1104px) Image search: [Google]
....png
529KB, 628x1104px
>>88318300
>Meanwhile, in 2066

10 SPIDERMAN MOVIE FRANCHISES
>>
I think the biggest challenge with Spidey films is that he's a character that's just hard to do in movies. There are too many competing plotlines to focus on, in-costume and out. He's so well suited to the type of show that the CW does with the soap opera aspects, but of course films are where the money is. And it would be hard to do a good Spidey on a TV budget.
>>
3 BATMAN MOVIE FRANCHISES
>>
I don't get why people are so hyped for the 6th Spider-Man film co-staring Iron Man's 7th film.
>>
>>88322983
I'm more hyped for the sequel where Peter cuts ties with Stark after getting tired of being his bitch.
>>
>>88318300
THREE SPIDEY ACTORS TO LUST OVER
>>
>>88318300
Hi.
>>
I've heard people say the best Spidey movie would be one that takes the character back to his roots as a 1960s character.
>>
>>88322983
>I don't get why people are excited for really popular things

You're a bit slow, anon.
>>
>>88319004

I was coming here to post this. I don't understand why all the casuals shit on Spidey for this and then nut over the prospect of another solo Batman flick in 2019.
>>
>>88323708
Isn't that just one franchise with recasting, though? It doesn't reboot every time they get a new actor to play Bond.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.