[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I don't watch South Park but I just found out these things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: KFg8HDvs.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
KFg8HDvs.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
So I don't watch South Park but I just found out these things are popular.

Didn't Family Guy make the exact same joke years ago? Like, I distinctly remember this part where there was this awful standup comedian who kept saying "Hey, how about Transformers, remember those?"
>>
Also, why are they named after testicles? I don't get why South Park continuously makes such juvenile humor when it's "allegedly" a smart show.
>>
>>88318644
I think you're think too into that in particular.
>>
You're thinking of Metalocalypse.

And where are they popular? They're annoying, creepy, and their plot literally went nowhere.
>>
>>88318237
SIMPSONS DID IT! SIMPSONS DID IT!
>>
>>88318644
>why are they named after testicles?
They aren't.
"Member" is typically the dong.

But in this case, no, it's just a shortening of, "remember."
>>
>>88320615
yeah that was perfect. they distilled everything wrong with exhibitionistic nostalgiafagging into a guy literally just up on stage saying REMEMBER THE SNORKS? SNORRRRKS!
and dethklok is ragging on him
then they admit it's pretty funny. that sums it up
>>
>>88318237
My question is, why personify over reliance on nostalgia as talking grapes? Where's the connection there?

Is there a pun I'm missing or...
>>
>>88321290
Member BERRIES. Meaning, the ballsack. "What hangs below your member? The berries."
It's a double meaning.
>>
>>88324191
Because they didn't think about this season at all.
>>
>>88318237

They were the worst part of the season for me. It could have been purely about trolling/social media without the nostalgia and election shit and it'd have been less convoluted. Gerald still being the troll, after feeling guilty over destroying Cartman's stuff they try to find the real troll. But much like season 19, they could still have stand alone episodes, with scenes about Denmark and all that stuff.
>>
>>88325026
Typically in the context of 'the berries' referring to testicles, the dick is referred to as 'the twig', not the member.
>>
>>88318237
It disturbs me there are still people form their opinions and world view by watching South Park and parroting fucking lines from the show.
It's even more eerie these people are fucking adults who should you know grew past that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.