[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scott Pilgrim: TAS when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1481368292591.jpg (80KB, 720x401px) Image search: [Google]
1481368292591.jpg
80KB, 720x401px
Scott Pilgrim: TAS when?
>>
>>88313772
I don't know how great that would be, if it were just adaptations of the novels.

The best thing would have been Edgar Wright doing a six part Netflix series, with someone who isn't Michael Cera as Scott.
>>
Scott Pilgrim is shit
>>
>>88313797
>with someone who isn't Michael Cera as Scott
But Cera was a fun Scott.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqmimK80duA
>>
File: MaximumComfy_0.png (659KB, 917x393px) Image search: [Google]
MaximumComfy_0.png
659KB, 917x393px
>tfw we'll never see a awkward love triangle between Scott,Lisa and Kim
>tfw we'll never see Scott and Lisa team up to ruin Stacy and Chad's prom
>tfw we'll never see Kim and Scott developing their relationship
>>
>>88313909
But he wasn't an accurate one. In the comics, scott was a tiny bit more of an asshole. Cera was just playing a Cera character
>>
>>88313772
Liz Allan was best girl
>>
In hindsight Scott Pilgrim was pretty shit. It was kinda fun while it lasted though. Kinda.
>>
>>88313909
And that makes him kind of a bad Scott.
>>
>>88314610
apart from the hair those 4 characters look exactly the same
>>
>>88314751
It came out at the right time and we were the right age. It wasn't good, but we didn't know what good was.
>>
The live-action movie almost had a bonus ending where we see "reality" and it turns out Scott was just a serial killer going around murdering his girlfriend's ex-boyfriends. Edgar Wright didn't have time to film it because filming on the last day ran long and he couldn't justify making it run longer for a dark joke.
>>
>>88314869
I hadn't ever been in a proper relationship before reading it and was only like, 14 or so I think so it went a bit over my head.
>>
>>88314972
That would have been amazing, fuck
>>
>>88314869
It's relateable for a wide swath of your 20s. Especially in artsier towns.
>>
>>88315573
I read it when I was about 15 and grew out of it when I was like 17. 20ies is VERY generous and may point towards underdeveloped social skills and sense of responsibility/accountability.

If you honestly think Scott Pilgrim is relatable at age 25, you may be a manchild.
>>
>>88315668
That's partly the point. Scott was a manchild.
>>
>>88315856
Well, if you put it that way, I guess if you're 20 and a manchild it might still be relatable. Not saying YOU are, but I see where you're coming from.
>>
File: scottpilgrimcoinkiller.jpg (47KB, 584x190px) Image search: [Google]
scottpilgrimcoinkiller.jpg
47KB, 584x190px
>>88314972
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.