[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rogue Thread:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: marvel-comics.jpg (91KB, 710x619px) Image search: [Google]
marvel-comics.jpg
91KB, 710x619px
Does Rogue still have Ms.Marvel powers?
>>
No one likes rogue anymore
>>
>>88308711
No.
She didn't even really have her full powers when she first joined the X-Men anyway; she had her flight and strength and invulnerability but lacked her energy projection and absorbing powers.
>>
wait, doesn't she have like absorption powers? I don't get why she's always like flying and punching people
>>
>>88309202
Carol didn't have those powers when Rogue stole her life. She didn't develop energy powers until she went to space with the X-Men, got experimented on by the Brood and developed energy powers as Binary

But to answer OP's question, Rogue currently has Wonder Man powers which is similar to what she had before bit probably stronger
>>
>>88309480
For a long time she had permanently absorbed Ms. Marvel's super strength and flight.

But she doesn't anymore because Carol suddenly became a big deal and that part of her past was problematic.
>>
>>88308711
Rogue no longer has any Ms. Marvel powers.
>>88309202
Actually, on rare occasion some writer would remember Carol's powerset and add energy absorption into the mix for Rogue, but for the most part it was forgotten and a retcon was created that Rogue can sometimes just steal one power of multiple powers that a character has.
>>88309480
She has the power to absorb the personality, memories, powers, and traits of people she touches, but the more of someone else she absorbs the less the amalgam Rogue created can control her powers, that's how the ionic Avenger, Wonder-Man ended up turned into living energy and was then absorbed into Rogue, just as Wonder-Man could absorb ionic energy.
Rogue's current non-absorption powers come from him.
>>
>>88308711

More important question.

Is she still fucking Magneto. cuz ew.
>>
>>88309623
>>88309634
Rogue is really Marvel's best girl
>>
>>88308711
She had Wonderman's powers last I checked
>>
>>88310055
>>88309554
Rogue is the wonder woman of marvel?
>>
>>88310193
Does Rogue get tied up that often?
>>
>>88310213
not enough

how would you make a Rogue movie?
>>
>>88308786
Not since she lost her Ms. Marvel powers and X-Men went to shit in general.
>>
>flying brick powers
>Psychological issues
>Not fully in control of her powers

Sounds like they are trying to bring back the 90's. She'll be back dating Gambit next
>>
>>88308711

Hell, *Carol* doesn't have Carol's powers most of the time.

Once in a blue moon will you stumble across a writer who remembers she has a "Seventh Sense", a sort of limited cosmic awareness. I'll give credit when its due, the most recent issue of Ultimates had Carol using that power but its the first time I've seen in referenced in years.

She also used to have the power to instantly switch from civilian to costume and vice-versa. I remember it being discussed decades ago whether Rogue inherited that power when she absorbed the Ms Marvel powerset but as I recall Rogue never displayed it. I don't think Carol used it more than a coupla times back in her 70s comic and even if she retained that power its of limited utility in the post-secret-identity days when a convenient telephone booth isn't a necessary story allowance, these days if most superheroes in their civvies need to go into action they'll just go into action and worry about the costume later.
>>
>>88311550
There are chance she Will date Deadpool
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.