[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the real personality? Bruce Wayne or Batman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

Who is the real personality? Bruce Wayne or Batman?
>>
>>88308010
Newsflash: They're the same guy.
>>
Bruce, but only when he's around Alfred.
>>
>>88308010
They're both different parts of him. The earlier season did well with that. When the art changed they made him an unfeeling jerk all the time and fleshed it out in Beyond.
>>
I hate casuals, Bruce is and will always be one and the same with batman
>>
>>88308210
how did i never picture this before??
>>
>>88308010

Both.
>>
Bruce when he's in the batcave or around his batfamily.
>>
File: 1481104627345.jpg (3MB, 3975x3056px)
1481104627345.jpg
3MB, 3975x3056px
Bruce had to die so that the Batman could live.
>>
>>88308010
when he puts on the mask he's batman. But when he's dressed up as a playboy millionaire he's bruce wayne.To respond to your question, the real personality is Bruce Wayne.
>>
He puts more work into fabricating his Bruce Wayne persona that I have to imagine that Batman is the real personality.
>>
File: 1481087330869.png (81KB, 241x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481087330869.png
81KB, 241x400px
>>88308010
>Bruce or Batman?

Neither. Bruce is a persona for the public under the flashing lights, and Batman is a persona for the criminal elements under the moonlight. His real personality lies in the middle, and is at times seen in both of his personas by those close enough to him to filter it out - whether it's Alfred or the batfamily as Bruce, or Supes and the League as Bats.
>>
Batman. Bruce died when his parents did and since then he's just been decaying.
>>
File: 1481037391495.jpg (414KB, 667x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481037391495.jpg
414KB, 667x1024px
>>88308010
>>
It's not a matter of Bruce vs Batman, it's a matter of Real Bruce vs Fake Bruce.
>>
>>88308010

It's kind of like a sliding scale.

On one end you have the real Bruce which he shows when he's not wearing his costume and he's around close friends and confidantes and away from prying eyes.

Then down the line you have Friendly Batman, which is when he's in costume but he's around people he knows and trusts and doesn't play up the whole Batman persona too hard.

Then you have Regular Batman when he's in costume and operating or he's around people he's not that close to and so he's still doing that whole gruff "keep them at arm's length" thing.

Then finally, right on the other end of the spectrum, you have his least authentic persona which is Public Bruce Wayne -- almost completely fabricated/exaggerated in order to divert any suspeicion away from him. He shows this to everyone who doesn't really know him and maybe lets some of his real personality slip in around friends he knows but who don't know he's Batman.
>>
File: IMG_1518.jpg (26KB, 296x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1518.jpg
26KB, 296x200px
BRUCE WAYNE IS BATMAN?!
>>
>>88308010

If you actually read comics you'd know the latest issue of Batman answered that question once and for all.
>>
>>88311120
>once and for all

until a better writer gets the job you mean
>>
>>88311134

>better writer than Tom King

Unless Morrison gets back on the book (he won't), that's not going to happen.
>>
>>88308010
Neither, both Batman and Billionaire Playboy Bruce Wayne are masks he wears.
>>
There are three faces to Batmam
Bruce Wayne the billionaire playboy, which is the the most fake of three
Batman, which is also a facade, but also an outlet for his anger and other issues
The real Bruce Wayne, which is the closest to being the real person, but also the one expressed the least.
Personally I like to think that over time he comes to suffer from a minor dissociative personality disorder, at which point "Batman" stops being just a facade and evolves into something more (like that bit from TDKR when Batman talks to Bruce).
>>
>>88310835
That's Clark. Bruce has nothing different between his batman persona and how he is among close friends
>>
>>88308010
It's Bruce.
Batman is just is fursona.
>>
Who the hell is Bruce Wayne?
>>
>>88311896
Do bats count as furs?
>>
>>88312005
Bats are covered in fur, yes.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.