[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding Dory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Finding Dory ending.jpg (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Finding Dory ending.jpg
169KB, 1920x1080px
What an unsettling ending.
>>
>>88304838
Spoil it for me.
>>
>>88304838
How so?
>>
>>88304838
What was wrong with it?
>>
>>88304838
Haven't seen it yet. What, does she forget the whole damn adventure or something?
>>
File: finding dory.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
finding dory.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>88304938
>>88304938
>>88305614
>>88305631
Not really the ending plot wise, just the ending scene.
There's just standing there looking out at the empty ocean and then it fades out. This music also is a little ominous as it fades out to the end.

Here I made a webm
>>
>>88305690
>KOHE4
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>88305690
>KOHE4
gb2 sosach
this is an american board, no pidorussians or vatniks allowed
>>
>>88306305
Yeah, yeah, it was a Russian encode I guess.
Obviously it means "The End", c'mon now, focus people.
>>
>>88305690
It's the fish equivalent of looking out at the open plains
>>
>>88304838
>>88305690
So you didn't see the post-credits scene which was even more unsettling?
>>
>>88305690
It's a callback. At the start of the first movie, Marlin comments about how his new home has a great view. Then at the start of the second movie, he asks "why do we always have to go somewhere? can't we just stay and enjoy the view?" Then at the end he finally gets what he wants, and Dory and him just sit there and enjoy the view.

I guess the view itself is kinda creepy if you want to look at it that way, because it is open ocean and it has an unsettling vastness, but that's always been there since the start of the first movie as a kind of foreshadowing to the big impossible journey they were going to undertake, and here they've brought it all the way around to looking back on that journey, represented by open ocean.
>>
>>88306483

you mean soap and lotion?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.