[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

File: CHIWETATALLY.jpg (145KB, 826x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CHIWETATALLY.jpg
145KB, 826x1024px
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>88302947
being black.
>>
He was the guy who spent 20 years at a crappy job, doing all the work he was supposed to, and then found out his boss and everyone else were going on paid leaves to strip clubs and using some of his money to pay for it, so yeah, pissed off.
>>
>>88302947
He was a former african warlord, and his cult leader mentor turned out to be stealing money and was a pedo.
>>
>>88302947
Believing everything is morally black and white in a world were dimension altering magic exists.
>>
>>88302997
>tracks down random dude on opposite side of the world minding his own business
>Fucking cripples him

ABSOLUTE Cunt Levels are too damn high.
>>
You know those tremendous faggots that greentext a bunch of shit outside of context and then go "OH BUT IT'S OKAY WHEN X DOES IT" ignoring the fact that the different context makes the stuff they greentexted work?

Mordo was one of those guys. He looked at the fact that people were using dark dimension as a power source, without looking at the context that it's really only bad if you're abusing the poewrs and trying to destroy the planet, when "OH BUT IT'S OKAY WHEN STRANGE AND THE ANCIENT ONE DO IT" and got super butthurt over it.

So the moral is don't be one of those fags.
>>
Following the rules. He was too pure for this world.
>>
>>88303067
>was
but he's still in this world?
>>
File: bla.jpg (31KB, 393x382px) Image search: [Google]
bla.jpg
31KB, 393x382px
>We need more sorcerers to fight the bad guys
>We have too many fucking sorcerers.
>CRIPPLES
>>
>>88303054
>>88303053
You're forgetting the of Dark Dimension energy was forbidden for all the students and even masters in Kamar-Taj.

Mordo had all the right to be pissed off.
>>
File: mordo.jpg (75KB, 597x720px) Image search: [Google]
mordo.jpg
75KB, 597x720px
>>88302997
>>
>>88303220
was for
>>88303053
>>
>>88303196
But he's not the same anymore, man... not the same.

Speaking of this movie, if the info on the wiki is to be believed why did they left Kaecilius backstory out? Like seriously, he was incredibly underdeveloped in this movie and what I read was actually pretty good.
>>
He is the only one who didn't compromise his moral principles. He's the real hero. Mister Doctor turned over to the dark side
>>
>>88302947
Too many sorcerers.
>>
File: Benjamin-Bratt.jpg (113KB, 800x949px) Image search: [Google]
Benjamin-Bratt.jpg
113KB, 800x949px
Did I deserve it, /co/?
>>
>>88303262
>Mister Doctor turned over to the dark side
He only went to bargain, m8.
>>
>>88303319
he still used time magic in a manner that could be described as both willy and nilly
>>
>>88303290
Yes.

He deserves it for crippling my holmes Miklo, esé.
>>
>>88303337
Mordo pls.

Just like the Ancient One he had to do what he had to do, and if you're referring to the Apple thingie he didn't know the rules yet.
>>
>>88303207
yeah yeah. Because everyone keeps saying sorcery has some sort of hidden toll. A cost we are never shown.

I can get behind being against Satan worshipers trying to bring an interdimensional god-being to earth but I have no reason to believe the old bitch caused any harm by taking youth pills from Satan. I definitely don't see what wrong the Mexican cripple dude was doing.
>>
It would be pretty funny if Strange's prolonged use of the time stone accidentally weakened a magic prison and released Shuma Gorath or something, just to see Mordo's I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO
>>
File: groundhog day.jpg (60KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
groundhog day.jpg
60KB, 620x374px
>>88303319
Who would win in a timeloop endurance fight? Dr. Strange or Phil Connors?

Dormammu confirmed faggot
>>
>>88303442
I bet it's going to come up when Thanos comes calling
>>
>>88303408
Its really Mordo falling back on old habits, twisting logic to justify his anger and ambitions. Hes going down a path where he sees himself as the only one worthy to wield magic and wants to enforce order under his terms. Hes becoming the kind of evil that thinks their mission is just.
>>
>>88303408
But I didn't say that by doing so they were harming their home dimension nor defending Mordo's no-more-wizards attitude afterwards, man.

My point is that they forced the rule on all the students, but the one doing it was breaking it in secret, that is a valid reason to be angry and even to feel betrayed. Mordo hunting sorcerers because of it is actually being a jackass, but he was bound to turn evil and evil guys do that sort of thing.
>>
>>88303408
>I definitely don't see what wrong the Mexican cripple dude was doing.

He refused to go back
>>
>>88303442
>>88303486
I bet it's going to come up when Dormammu realizes he was ripped off in the bargain and comes to earth to get back his money, and then Cancervers in the other side of the universe.
>>
>>88303207
It was forbidden because of what it does to people when you pursue it too much. His skin was literally falling off his face, where as the Ancient One had nothing going on aside from having shaved her head.
>>
>>88303552
Donald pls stop hiring kikes and neocons to do your new job.
>>
>>88303012
no just morally black
>>
>>88303579
Shut the fuck up, cancer.
>>
File: ancient one.png (405KB, 656x320px) Image search: [Google]
ancient one.png
405KB, 656x320px
>Dormammu eternal youth turns you into a female cancer patient

So this.... Is the power.... of the Dark side....
>>
You think Strange will learn to fold space in the real world?
>>
>>88303700
Do you think he'll learn to do anything else besides summoning a sash to kung fu fight with?
>>
Why was there so much kung fu and sword fighting? Aren't they all supposed to be wizards?
>>
>>88303680
Fuck off. Ancient Waifu was great.
>>
>>88303607
no just niggerly black
>>
>>88303757
Did it look like anyone was getting laid?
>>
>>88303758
>Waifu
Figures.
>>
>>88303789
lelddit is the other way.
>>
>>88303757
It's eastern style.

Kung fu leads to magic and magic to kung fu.
>>
>>88303787
I bet Strange has been fucking the nurse since then.
>>
>>88303805
How the fuck do you even come to that conclusion?
>>
>>88303408
>I definitely don't see what wrong the Mexican cripple dude was doing.

That was just to show that he's turning evil so audiences would not like him by the next movie.

>NOW ME AM CRIPPLE THIS MAN AGAIN FOR NO RAISIN!
>>
File: waning.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
waning.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>88303805
>waifufag
>less pathetic than a ledditor
>implying
>>
>>88303899
>actually defending leldit
You need to go back.
>>
File: lithpths.jpg (33KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
lithpths.jpg
33KB, 500x364px
>>88303925
>reading comprehension
>meme arrows
>>
>>88303789
They r just adapting the old histories to the new sjw agenda just like in the cómics, nothing new here, at least they don't try to force Miles Morales in the mcu
>>
Mordo did get the shaft.

>Strident student of the Ancient One
>Pushes for Strange's inclusion
>Tries to teach him what's what
>Ancient One uses Dark Dimensional stuff despite saying not to
>Doesn't get the heart-to-heart from his dying mentor explaining her actions
>Strange does

I can see how he'd be mad, but his shift from feeling betrayed to turning into lolAntimage doesn't seem organic.
>>
>>88302947
Hypocritical people who tell you not to break the rules when they do it themselves.
>>
File: edge-tomorrow-crui_2925098b.jpg (35KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
edge-tomorrow-crui_2925098b.jpg
35KB, 620x387px
>>88303469
Tom Cruise
>>
MUH IDEALS
>>
>>88304167
>but his shift from feeling betrayed to turning into lolAntimage doesn't seem organic

the final scene overplayed it I think, but it makes sense. The Ancient One is the one who taught him magic, and she was betraying him for years. And then Strange, who is apparently the Chose One now, just messes with time at the end to solve everything. He could see that no one really gave a fuck about following the rules when they could justify breaking them.
>>
File: kyon-happy1.jpg (15KB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
kyon-happy1.jpg
15KB, 360x203px
>>88303469
>>88304588
Wrong.

The answer is always Kyon.
>>
>b-but we weren't supposed to use evil magic
>well I did
>crying wojack face
>N-NO MORE MAGIC FOR ANYONE
He has autism
>>
>>88304742
no idea.

>>88304588
good one
>>
>>88303355
>Vatos Locos forever,jpg
>>
>>88302947
Everything he was taught was a lie. He was right to be mad.
>>
>>88304742

It doesn't count because Kyon didn't know he was in a timeloop.

For him,. the only clue that he was in a timeloop was that weird feeling he got that got more intense the more times the loop reset.

I don't know if Kyon ever would have found out if he wasn't told he was in a timeloop each time part-way through each cycle.

I mean, we ourselves can be in a time-loop right now and never know it.
>>
File: latest.png (97KB, 525x404px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
97KB, 525x404px
>>88304742
A challenger appears.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.