[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spiderman HomeComing Sequel 2019

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: spider_man_homecoming_by.jpg (132KB, 636x960px) Image search: [Google]
spider_man_homecoming_by.jpg
132KB, 636x960px
http://screenrant.com/spider-man-homecoming-sequel-2019-release-date/

We have Spidey for a LOOOONg Time
>>
More Tom Holland's boipussi!
>>
Back to 3 movies a year. I thought this might be the case, as Sony will want to milk Spider-Man films as frequently as possible.
>>
My bet?
>>Graduation day.
>>Mysterio villain
>>Chameleon side villain.
>>
It'll be kraven. With Eddie Brock set up. Movie will start with peter with the symbiote. After credits will be Eddie becoming venom.

Avengers 4 is going to be secret wars and peter will find the symbiote in that film.
>>
>>88302929
>Spider-Man: Job Hunt
and finally, after a well-placed timeskip
>Spider-Man: Divorce

We never actually see him married to MJ.
>>
this shoop is physically painful to look at
>>
>>88302962
The most tasty kind of boipucci
>>
Pete gets the symbiotes in infinity war.
Screenshot this
>>
>>88302929
>already starting the buzz over sequel when the movie isn't even out
So people pretty much just enjoy looking forward to things rather than actually enjoying the thing or what.
>>
>>88304875
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Infinity War is where Spidey gets the symbiote costume to fight Thanos.
>>
>>88304935
People have become used to trilogies and that things don't become good until the second movie kicks in.
>>
>>88302929
Will Spider-Man be proeminent in the 2019 Avengers movie?
>>
>>88303594
Wasn't Molten Man the villain in the original Graduation Day issue? That'd be a pretty difficult character to pull off onscreen, but they did well with Colossus. Plus Molten Man is just the right combination of campy and genuinely threatening that suits the MCU.
>>
>hurr durr inhumans has been pushed back cause inhumans suck
>"actually, it probably has to do with marvel/sony agreeing to a film every 2 years and we're getting another spider-man..."
>STFU fuck inhumans, spider-man 2 in 2021
>"that's uh.....no that's waaaay to far, sony wanted MORE spider-verse movies..."
>YOU'RE a FAGGOT HURRRR
>>
>>88305041
He'll be designated distraction/human target
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.