[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make Spider-Man Great Again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (3MB, 3336x2680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3336x2680px
Since Conway's Spider-Man Renew Your Vows is selling more than Slott's stuff, it's official that more people prefer a Married Spider-Man (especially one married to Mary Jane) over the Manchild sociopath of 616.

So why not replace the current Spider-Man with the REAL Spider-Man. Kill the edgy Post-OMD Peter (who likes killing children so much that Ock called him out on it) and have the Real Peter take his place. He could even have his company. Also kill Mary Jane and replace her with the REAL Mary Jane from RYV.

I mean, it worked for Superman.
>>
>>88296133
Maybe you should at least wait to see the sales for the second issue before making any bold claims.
>>
>>88296133

It was the first issue of course it's going to sell more. Come back in 5-6 months and then make this thread.

>REAL Spider-Man
>REAL Mary Jane

Oh you're one of THOSE fans.
>>
>>88296133
Yeah Superman is one of the best Rebirth titles
>>
>>88296201
why?
>>
>>88296247
Do you seriously not know about the disproportionate sales between #1s and subsequent issues? Is this your first day?
>>
>>88296304
>>88296216
It also helped that it had a lot of varients.
>>
>>88296201

this is Slott posting himself and he is right.
>>
>>88296304
are you so new here that you fall for obvious bait?
>>
How can a series written by someone who started writing forty years ago feel more organic and less entrenched in the status quo than Slott?
>>
>>88296133
I hope do, OP.
>>
>>88296568
*so
>>
>>88296532
Conway's book feels like it has love and stories he wants to tell.

Slott's ASM feels like a soulless dried up cow. It feels like Slott has given up after Superior and is just on the book for the prestige and to try and have the longest run, pumping out generic event and controversy.
>>
>>88296965
Slott really needs Wacker back. Say what you will about Wacker, he kept Slott under control and in a direction.
>>
>>88297371
Wacker was pretty based, yeah.

Lowe is a really good editor, but it seems like he was just dropped helter skelter into the mire of the Spidey office when he really just wants to be at OfficeX.
>>
>>88296965
>is just on the book for the prestige and to try and have the longest run
I mean he admitted he wants to have the longest run on Spider-man

The problem is Bendis wants to have the longest run on any one book in Marvel history, and unfortunately, that book happens to be Spider-man, so it conflicts with Slott's goal of having the longest Spider-man run.
The two of them will literally write Peter and Miles until sales drop severely and marvel kicks one off or until one of them dies.
>>
>>88297530
Why can't they just settle this with a duel at dawn, like adults?
>>
>>88297557
Hopefully they'd shoot each other.
>>
>>88296133
Won't people notice if the RYV Peter and MJ tried to replace and take over their 616 counterparts's lives?
>>
>>88298106
>Won't people notice if the RYV Peter and MJ tried to replace and take over their 616 counterparts's lives?
no, they couldn't even notice spock

except maybe miles and anna, they would probably recognize something was different
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.