[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a thread about absolutely terrible writing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: 241.jpg (83KB, 600x555px) Image search: [Google]
241.jpg
83KB, 600x555px
Can we have a thread about absolutely terrible writing?
>>
A Marvel General is a pretty broad subject, OP.
>>
>>88295303
Oh man you have no idea how much I want to talk about Angela Queen of Hell. People always bring up that one panel, but it's nothing compared to

>Skurge being treated like a henchmen
>Baldur's somehow able to watch Game of Thrones
>The Fourth wall breaking, treating Sara like she's the next Deadpool
>Sara is a weird character, she's a bi-racial, trans angel, but if they can change genders at will does that really make her trans? Also just not a very interesting character really...at least not enough to get a fanbase, hell not even comics alliance brings her up that often.
>>
Civil War 2 is a trainwreck top to bottom but there's way too much talking and not enough action.

At least the first one actually felt deserving of the name Civil War.
>>
File: damn you strange.jpg (916KB, 1073x1650px) Image search: [Google]
damn you strange.jpg
916KB, 1073x1650px
>>88295457
Anyone have the panel ready where Blue Marvel goes toe to toe with Luke Cage and talks about how he's right because he's got a degree?
>>
>>88295519
>No.
>Goodbye.

wat
>>
Rebirth Batman
>>
>>88295519
This whole page is hilarious

>Carol shaking her fist angrily
>No bye
>>
>>88295549
even the Inhumemes have had it with Carol
>>
>>88295519
Oh Carol you will always suck.
>>
>>88295519

>Damn you, Doctor Strange

why am I laughing

why can't I stop laughing
>>
>>88295519
this felt so good to me honestly. I love seeing Carol lose. I hate how marvel refuses to ever let it actually happen

Like when they actually started talking about how she MIGHT be wrong,then out of nowhere her girl squad came and told her how much of a jerk tony is and how right she is and i went back to barfing
>>
>>88295303
that's still a funny joke, sorry /co/
>>
>>88295303
I genuinely cant believe they actually said 'red pill M.R.A. meninist casual racism'
like the first two are dumb and funny, but that one actually shocks me that they said it? Not in an offended way, i'm just gobsmacked. Like seeing somebody throw a drink in someones face at a dinner party
>>
>>88295303

HOW THE FUCK DOES A VIKING KNOW WHAT AN ISRAEL IS
>>
>>88297532
He's not real. Just an illusion created by Hela that's meant to basically be "the most offensive thing possible." Also Bennett wrote it so all the Asgardians in hel have HBO and netflix and shit because she's, y'know, a hack.
>>
>>88297800
>the most offensive thing possible

So an SJW?
>>
You people have spent waaay too much time sperging over a one off gag.
>>
>>88295519
On another level of awfulness, Thor is currently flying Miles away at this time, but appears for the group teleport. The same thing happens with Black Panther later in the issue as well
>>
>>88297865
>You people

What do you mean, "you people?"
>>
File: 1.jpg (571KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
571KB, 1000x1537px
>>88295519
Ask and you shall receive.
>>
>>88297926
I dont get it
so whos in the wrong here?

Luke Cage for not listening to the PHD guy or PHD guy for being a know-it-all and using his PHD as leverage?

I need more context
what are they fighting about?
>>
>>88295303
Just a reminder the same writing is on the upcoming Batwoman book!!!!
>>
>>88298477
>what are they fighting about?

Shit nobody cares about.
>>
>>88295303
How the hell would Bor even have opinions about Israel? He probably predates the entire jew religion.
>>
>>88298477
From what little I have seen apparently marvel heroes are having a civil war again because they have some new character who can predict the future, and they then manage to divide themselves down the middle over whether they think minority report is a good movie or not
>>
>>
Everything Slott wrote in Superior Spider-Man. Well, maybe not everything, but a great deal of it. Baffling that other writers wrote SpOck better than his own creator.
>>
>>88299288
How is he doing that with the pen?
>>
>>88295303
How many fucking times are you faggots going to bring up this shit?
>>
File: oooooh.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
oooooh.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>88295326
>>
File: markmillargeniusofourgeneration.jpg (128KB, 646x1024px) Image search: [Google]
markmillargeniusofourgeneration.jpg
128KB, 646x1024px
>>88297926
Nothing wrong with the writing. Just btfo of ivy league elitism. Surprised to see it in a marvel book.
>>
>>88295326
/thread
>>
File: goddamn_batman.jpg (69KB, 383x408px) Image search: [Google]
goddamn_batman.jpg
69KB, 383x408px
>>
>>88297865
You think this is long? We're still beating the bloody paste that was once a dead horse called "Loss". /co/ has issues with letting go.
>>
>>88295519
>no. Fuck off.
>>
>>88295303
>Can we have a thread about absolutely terrible writing?

Gwenpool storytime? No thanks
>>
File: no.jpg (142KB, 1249x684px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
142KB, 1249x684px
>>88295326
aren't you the witty one
>>
>>88295303
>unsolicited opinion on Israel
OK I chuckled a little
>>
>>88298477

Bendis doesn't know how to write Blue Marvel.

Basically, try and imagine that conversation as happening between Hal Jordan and Clark Kent, but even more of a pacifist dork.
>>
>>88302267
>Bendis doesn't know how to write any story involving more than two teenagers because he makes every other character talk like them

FTFY
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.