[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carol Hate General #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2983.jpg (82KB, 375x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2983.jpg
82KB, 375x600px
CAROL IS SHIT, POST WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN TO HER SHIT CHARACTER.

> Thanos regains the infinity gauntlet and tortures her like he did Nebula

> Bendis shits the bed the worst he has ever shit the bed and makes Carol unbearable
KILLHERKILLHERKILLHERKILLHER
>>
CAROL IS FUCKING AWFUL!!!!

KILLHERKILLHERKILLHER
>>
Kidnapped and raped, over and over again until she enjoys it and is a drooling anal slut serving an powerful being for years.

Oh wait.
>>
SMASHHERFILTHYWHORELESBIANFACEIN
>>
>>88294120
Bring back Monica Rambeau as Captain Marvel and actively promote the change as a "positive step towards diversity" making anyone who supports Carol the racist boogeyman
>>
PUTAFILTHYRODUPHERASSANDIMPALEHERANDFUCKHERCORPSE

(Am I brutal enough?)
>>
>>88294282
Not enough, she needs to suffer for the harm she's done to Marvel. Her, Falcon, and the Inhumans all need to suffer.
>>
LOCKHERUP

>>88294233
Not bad.
>>
>>88294120
Anon this isn't healthy
>>
>>88294120

well her chest and ass is slowly deflating in her book and she is starting to look like steve rogers, I can't think anything worse than that.
>>
How long until this general is forcibly exiled to /trash/? I for one give it six weeks. Less if Carol content dries up any sooner.
>>
>>88294414
Getting married to Jessica Drew
>>
I- I love Carol! She is so badass!
>>
I unironically love carol. Ask me anything.
>>
I want Carol to be forcibly raped by everyone she thought cared for her. Then beaten to death.
>>
File: smmm5.jpg (238KB, 711x714px) Image search: [Google]
smmm5.jpg
238KB, 711x714px
>>88294460

Carol is not gay, she has kissed half the avengers
>>
>>88294389
It's fun :)

SMASHHERFACEINWITHMJOLNIRANDRAPETHEREMAINS
>>
>>88294615
Do you think she has nice feet? Is there evidence telling us?
>>
>>88294650
I hope she gets the superhero form of AIDS and FUCKING suffers and dies
>>
>>88294663
I'm gay, never cared for her body.
>>
Carol is a leader and an inspiration! She would make a fine President or, better yet, dictator!
>>
>>88294708
You and her can be burned at the stake you filthy heathens

DEUS VULT
>>
Where my Carolbros at?!
>>
File: PURGE.jpg (31KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
PURGE.jpg
31KB, 200x200px
>>88294761
Did someone say "crusade" ?
>>
>>88294861
>>>/trash/
>>
>>88294861
>>88244279
>>
Bring back Genis already. Let him be Captain Brand Name. He's the only character they've ever put the company name on that's been worth a damn.
>>
>>88294120
Have sex.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.