[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1474052474706.jpg (484KB, 1536x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1474052474706.jpg
484KB, 1536x1199px
why does this movie feels like it was made casually?
>>
What does that even mean?
>>
>>88293813
Made by casuals
>>
>>88293821
As opposed to whom? Turbonerds?
>>
>>88293813
>>88293821
they put no effort into it.
>>
>>88293886
Sort of like your post.
>>
File: man vs woman.png (558KB, 849x355px) Image search: [Google]
man vs woman.png
558KB, 849x355px
>>88293901

you're right.
>>
>>88293886
You're asking if they didn't put effort into a CG film that took thousands of animators years to make and was scored by a Tony award winner?

Have you considered suicide?
>>
>>88293753
Better than both Tangled and Frozen. Most people I know feel this way.
>>
>>88294127
i liked Tangled more, it was funnier.
>>
>>88294127
I feel moana was weaker than both of those. Albiet prettier
>>
File: baymax.png (115KB, 236x217px) Image search: [Google]
baymax.png
115KB, 236x217px
Did you notice these easter eggs?

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/12/09/moana-easter-eggs-disney
>>
File: pimpwalk.gif (774KB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
pimpwalk.gif
774KB, 400x274px
>>88294165
>>88294127
Tangled was a pile of shit that only delusional footfags cling to

Frozen was better but was carried by its music

Moana's music is great but I don't think it'll catch on the same way Let it Go did. I also think its big single "How Far I'll Go" is a bit too derivative and doesn't really fit with the rest of the music.

That said Moana's continuing the improvement Disney has been making since they re-started their attempts at movie musicals with Princess and the Frog.

In another movie or two we'll be back to 90's level of quality, assuming they can continue to hire talented composers.
>>
>>88295829

tangled was a mix of a princess movie, shrek and el dorado.

frozen was a mess, they did so much research about sister reliationships among the crew, but then exec heard the song and though "yes, this will make money, dont make her a villain" and it did.
>>
Did anyone else feel a bit bored once the ghost scene started and then to the end of the movie? After the villain reveal I was still hoping for something more, but that was it.

I still liked all the songs though.
>>
>>88294127

Story, yes. Waifu ? definitely not.
>>
I was really liking this movie up until the ending. The pacing was really great up until then, but then they had to push in the typical "duo has an argument and split up, only to get back together after one/both of them has a realization and they save the day" in the span of the last 15 minutes or so.

I still enjoyed the movie, but the ending just put me off.
>>
>>88293753
Moana is legit better than Frozen and Tangled combined.
>>
Because Frozen was mediocre at best and is hailed as a great film due to marketing.

They realize that they can just shit these out.
>>
considering (at the very least) that they designed what was either a brand new render engine or an add-on to the frozen snow engine for water, foam, and ash, i'm going to have to humbly disagree
>>
>>88296305
Yeah, though it felt minor. Moana had one of the smallest casts I have ever seen.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.