[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this worth watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Wander6.png (38KB, 429x496px) Image search: [Google]
Wander6.png
38KB, 429x496px
is this worth watching?
>>
Yes.
>>
It's probably the best gag cartoon of the 2010s.
>>
Wander is shit but Hater and the Watchdogs make the show worthy of a watch
>>
>>88290694
Yes Just don't watch the post credits scene of the final episode
>>
>>88290745
This.
>>
>>88290869
>>88290745
>These Wander-hating plebs
>>
>>88291072
The only time he is remotely entertaining is when he's annoying Hater. And that's only because of how Hater reacts to him. When he's by himself he's boring.
>>
File: allright_0.png (528KB, 832x696px) Image search: [Google]
allright_0.png
528KB, 832x696px
Probably the best cartoon I've watched in the last year or two and definitely the most pure and innocent cartoon I've watched ever.

Plus it's only 2 seasons, so it's not like you're going to have to dedicate weeks to finishing it.
>>
>>88290694
Don't do it anon, once you near the end the pain becomes unbearable.

Knowing that there won't be any more is too much to bear.
>>
>>88290694
Yes

it's really that simple, go watch it and you won't be disappointed, I guarantee.

>>88291903
>only two seasons

why do you that to me anon? ;_;
>>
Yipi dada dada hater makes it better
>>
>>88292860
Trust me, dude, I hate that S3 will probably never happen and call me dumb, but I'm still holding out a bit of hope that it will, but at least it ended on a good season.
Little victories.
>>
>>88290694
Yes and you should have done it a 2 years ago.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.