[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile in Bizzaro /co/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_0164.jpg (95KB, 490x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0164.jpg
95KB, 490x358px
Meanwhile in Bizzaro /co/
>>
The Loud House sure is a great show. Airtight guys?
I can't believe It already got 2 Annies.
>>
>>88289055
That's nothing, Teen Titans Go! was inaugurated as one of the best animations of all time, not to mention the countless accolades. You'd have to be an idiot not to watch
>>
So can we decide on best comic of the year?

I nominate Hellcat.
>>
>>88288922
Have you guys seen the new spiderman trailer? When is Marvel gonna make great movies like Snyder did with BvS or the cinematic method acting masterpiece Suicide Squad?
>>
File: 1358800780293.jpg (201KB, 500x376px)
1358800780293.jpg
201KB, 500x376px
How does The Simpsons manage to stay so fresh after all these years? What's their secret?
>>
>>88288922

Marvel's been firing on all cylinders lately. Love what they've been doing with the X-Men.
>>
>>88289096
I would watch it but CN never airs it. It's bullshit I just want to watch my new favorite show.
>>
Steven Universe is fucking cancer, it reminds me of how terrible the toons were back in the dark times that were the 90's, thank god that TTG is saving CN from the shithole it is now.
>>
>>88289100
Champions, easily. I've yet to see comic that blends teen superheroics, slice of life and political message that well.
>>
Just finished watchmen today, and it is indeed one of the worst comics ever made. All the Characters severely lack depth and are totally bland. The dialogs are absolutely uninspired and inane. There are no twists or any surprises in the predictable and boring story. Reading was pure torture, I should have listened to the warnings.
>>
Korra was the best character in LOK. She had no flaws whatsoever. Hell even if she did have flaws. We would never hold it against her for the rest of her life.
>>
>>88288922
RWBY has god-tier writing and Blake is best girl
>>
File: Screwball_id.png (202KB, 686x474px)
Screwball_id.png
202KB, 686x474px
You can't ban me in a bizzaro thread.

So about how much season 2 sucked dick compared to season 1...
>>
>>88289462
This is a bizzaro thread. You should've said that s2 was much better than s1.
>>
File: cad31.jpg (75KB, 550x695px)
cad31.jpg
75KB, 550x695px
/cadg/ Control-Alt-Del General : Lilah's Feet edition
Previous Thread: >>88288922
Mega Links for buckley's animations and fanimations: http://pastebin.com/...
Fanfics catalog: http://pastebin.com/...
Buckley appearance schedule: http://eventbrite.com/...
>>
>>88289537
No, he should've said that the greenfics on /mlp/ are much worse than the canon show.
>>
Is it just me, or has Steven universe had a really homophobic message the last few seasons?
>>
Do you think Moot will ever clarify what he plans to do with the enormous profit 4chan is making?
>>
>>88288922
Who not excited for begining of year?
>>
>>88288922
Who is the best new character of 2016?

I nominate Gwenpool
>>
>>88289537
>>88289560
Breaking character in bizzaro thread a good thing?
>>
>>88289603
I mean, we wouldn't break character in the normal world, so it makes sense that we would in a Bizzaro one.
>>
>>88289603
Are you doing it too?
>>
>>88288922
Character development, world building, and continuity can be interesting, but nothing beats solid visual direction and thoughtful character animation!
>>
>>88288922
im glad literally everyone here likes steven universe
also fuck aqua teen hunger force
>>
Bendis is love, Bendis is life.
Miles is the greatest spidey we ever had.
>>
>>88289663
Uhh... we all hate Steven Universe here, are you from some filthy moronic dimension that actually LIKES Steven Universe?
>>
>>88288922
In Bizzaro /co/ people actually read comics and have girlfriends
>>
File: Bizarro-co.jpg (33KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
Bizarro-co.jpg
33KB, 612x792px
>>88288922
Silly OP.
This *is* Bizzaro /co/
>>
Mr. Pickles is such a comfy show, it's nice how the dog is an angel and spreads happiness and love.

Adult Swim picking this and dropping ATHF was the best choice they've made in years.
>>
File: 75cd02be2d3b47cfbd2200ea3227982b.jpg (763KB, 850x1268px) Image search: [Google]
75cd02be2d3b47cfbd2200ea3227982b.jpg
763KB, 850x1268px
the dc rebirth fucked dc up. how can they compete with marvel?
>>
>>88288922
Last season of MLP was pretty good!
>>
>>88288922
Man, I really missed these threads.
>>
>>88291237
man i miss the new 52.... King's batman will never even come close to Snyder's run.
>>
>>88288922
Boy I sure like not being a faggot!
>>
Me am Bee Zarr Ohh!
>>
I have neutral feelings about the newest Spider-Man trailer, and I am not inclined to express those feelings one way or the other.
>>
Boy, /co/'s legitimate complaints about The Legend of Korra sure arent blown out of proportion in any way
>>
File: milhouse.png (305KB, 640x480px)
milhouse.png
305KB, 640x480px
>Dead Pool
>X-Men: Apocalypse
>BvS
>Civil War
>Suicide Squad
>Doctor Strange

What a year it's been for comic movies! I can't even decide which ones I like most!

If any of these weren't your cup of tea, I understand and accept your opinion.
>>
>>88289055
>>88289096
Who here is nostalgic for Johnny Test? Sure it had a few problems (not enough sound effects for one) but overall it was a great show. Too bad about the ugly sisters though.
>>
Man I sure love Marvel! All of their books are well written and they don't trigger my delicate conservative sensibilities by being progressive!
>>
>>88291154
Not only ATHF, but Super Jail and Metalocalypse as well.

Which is fine by me, when you have a show as well crafted as Mr. Pickles, do you even need anything else?
>>
>>88292156
>/co/
>complaining about Korra

They worship the show here. Korra to them is truly leagues ahead of TLA.
>>
>>88292272
I'm also glad that they rely on quality storytelling and not cheap gimmicks, controversy, fanboy outrage, or variants to generate sales.
>>
>>88292272
Best part is they're handling these progressive changes very well.

Nothing says "progress" like changing the races and sexes of well established characters in a shoddy attempt at free advertising and comic sales.

Imagine if they had gone the cheaper route and instead created new characters instead of changing older ones. I'll take my minority characters as patronizing, fetishized tokens, thank you.
>>
File: Boss_music_starts.jpg (107KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Boss_music_starts.jpg
107KB, 1024x576px
>watching Suicide Squad
>mfw any time Will Smith is in a scene
It is absolutely criminal how little they utilized him. He only took up 80% of the movie, why not 90%? Or 100%?

It's mind blowing how he's able to portray every character he's ever played as so differently. Talk about range!
>>
>>88292558
Yeah, no ones likes the other. Tell me one Captain Boomerang fan. Sequel must be called Smith Squad
>>
>>88288922
Can you guys come post in my Steven Universe general?

I'm so lonely and there's hardly any fan art.
>>
>>88292390
Creating new characters would just doom them to fail (see: Mosaic). And people who complain about race baiting in comics would still find something to be offended by, so what fucking difference does it make to try and not offend these people.
>>
File: 0c41.png (89KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
0c41.png
89KB, 600x606px
>>88289224
It's only been going up since they improved the art style.
Blurry lines, smears and every character moving as if they're made of fucking rubber might've been acceptable in the dark age of animation that was the 90's, but nothing is more appealing than clean, sterile animation and bright primary colors.
>>
>>88292611
Busy with my Homestuck appreciation thread.
>>
>>88292792
Exactly.
And you know what you get when you pander to the social justice crowd?
Instant, dedicated, life-long readers.
Readers who would never turn on you if you made a decision they didn't agree with.
Readers with plenty of disposable income.

Honestly what could go wrong? Joss Whedon did just that and look how he turned out.
>>
>>88292611
>liking a terribly written red-pilled show where the main character literally sympathized with a nazi, and on the second episode nonetheless

You deserve having an empty general, you dingus.
>>
I can't wait to buy every single book for Ressurxion! Thank you based Marvel!
>>
>>88289100
Come on, its obviously Mockingbird! Such a deep, meaningful, progressive book that is surely gonna define a generation and give little girls a perfect role model
>>
Man, I sure love company wars!

Man, I sure love /pol/ and /tumblr/ shitposting in random threads!

Man, I sure love all the political subtext in modern capeshit!
>>
Nu-PPG ended up being better than the original series. Who would have thought starting from scratch with an all new crew would have improved the show?
>>
>>88292611
I know right?
Gumballfags on the other hand keep shilling their shit and always have three threads up at the same time.

if only.
>>
>The episode where Mabel was shat on for trying to date four boys at once
>Even though her brother was always surrounded by pussy
Why was Hirsch so mean to her?
>>
>>88292199
This guy lost.
>>
>>88288922
The world is a good, just, and fair place full of meaning!
>>
File: IMG_0305.jpg (33KB, 720x480px)
IMG_0305.jpg
33KB, 720x480px
I expected so much better from the last season from Family Guy yet they blew it. Seth put all his bets on Trump yet Clinton won so they had to reshuffle the entire seasonal plot line to accommodate for President Lois. Also, I'm just disappointed at how many of the jokes (even the cutaways) were just focused on the food of Pepperdine Farm, trlolking or how girls are supposedly smart and funny.

At least the show hasn't completely dwelled into shock humor like South Park has (remember when they killed Kenny for two episodes then revived him like in bait and switch, Pepperidge Farm remembers).
>>
>>88291237
green lantern got fucked by geoff johns.
>>
I'm still fucking mad that Letsplays aren't financially viable anymore and now all my favorite gamers are making animations now.
>>
>>88288922
Scott was completely justified for killing Professor X. Everything he did past that point was for the betterment of everyone.
>>
File: Legion of Doom.jpg (12KB, 304x232px) Image search: [Google]
Legion of Doom.jpg
12KB, 304x232px
>MEANWHILE IN THE LEGION OF ROLEPLAYING...
>>
>>88288922
Cowboy beebop sure is shit.
>>
>>88289253
Dude, have you seen the last episode of Powerpuff Girls reboot? Fucking hilarious. So happy they decided to take it in this direction
>>
>>88289380
>Just finished watchmen today
>Reading was pure torture
What version did you see, friend?
>>
>>88289380
The movie improves it a lot by removing a lot of the nonsense and adding some awesome stuff. The implied sex scene? Now you get entire minutes of it! And Dan no longer hates violence; why, he goes out delivering compound fractures to thugs! What a badass. Moore is a fucking hack, Snyder had to come and fix his shit.
>>
HAHA Jarco is dead, Starco is now the true endgame. Get cucked Jackie!
>>
Disney buying Marvel was the best thing ever.
>>
File: wendShiftReact.png (337KB, 480x630px)
wendShiftReact.png
337KB, 480x630px
I can't believe this has been airing a new episode every week for over four years. All the plots are so bland and cliche, how many more times can they kill off Wendy & magic/clone/science her back to life?
At least Mabel has been developing as a character and learning how her actions affect others.
>>
Now it time to story time Stone Age comics
>>
>>88289224
It's constantly changing crews thus keeping it from running out of ideas as quickly as if the creators had stayed on board.
>>
>>88289224
I'm most surprised they got through those shit tier seasons 1-10. After that things got gradually better until we have the god tier comedy we have today.
>>
CN finally cancelling Young Justice
>>
I'm so glad Boco posts here.
>>
>>88289603
I'm against breaking character in a bizarro thread. But since we're in a bizarro thread it's okay.
>>
I haven't had much to be posting here, I've been too busy with two of my shows being greenlit.
>>
>>88289624
>>88289603
>>88306815

Oh boy, I've gone crosseyed.
>>
>>88289776
People here are about 50/50 on it from what I've seen. If there's some kind of Bizzarro /co/ on some --snort-- round earth they'd probably like it 50/50 too but the audience would be switched. Wowwee!
>>
>>88288922
Anime is inferior to Western animation
>>
>>88309323
>implying that a round Earth exists

you high?
>>
As much as I love the quantity and quality of discussion here, would it be too much to ask for a shipping thread once in a while? M-maybe even share what cartoon lolis we have crushes on...?
>>
>>88310724
God no! What are you, a pedophile?
>>
File: bizarro-superman-laughing.jpg (2MB, 1842x2448px) Image search: [Google]
bizarro-superman-laughing.jpg
2MB, 1842x2448px
>>88310724
>>
>>88310745
I bet he's a disgusting pervert with a hand-holding fetish.
>>
Cuck! Nigger! Nu-male! Mudslime! Kike! Shill! SJW! Spic! Liberal! Millennial! Feminist!
>>
File: 1411703302577.gif (1MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1411703302577.gif
1MB, 500x282px
>>88288922
Hey guys I sure loved Gravity Falls right up until the end! Pinecest forever!
>>
>>88289537

Should not say S3 is worse movie ever made, it makes me laugh tears of shame and agony, I hate it that little.
>>
>>88289830
Bizarro hate his girlfriends but really despises his boyfriend with a passion so shallow Bizarro can see right through it.
>>
>>88291237

Bizarro will not be posing for new Flash Thompson on-going that will not be knocking the knickers off all Marvel Beliebers. They will not be buying the new Flash Thompson on-going but instead spending all their money that falls through their lazy fingers on their pirate copies of Damian Wayne's How To Pick Up Girls At Play Dates.
>>
>>88292079
Bizarro have only no feelings, feelings so absent that Bizarro needs to cold vision his twenty two fingers and eleventh toes just to remember how much he not feel about child man and his not pronounced absence of his six-pack.
>>
>>88292272

Biazarro hate Marble picture books because bearded men with teeny tiny waists and no hair on face call him every morning and ask Bizarro's feelings about manly macho teenager who can never be warm and not too young and not too old girl who never knows what is inside anyone's mind but still cannot ever say what does not pop inside because she not know and she not tell nothing to anyone because that is not the Marble Way. Bizarro also lives a little less today and every other day because Marble attempts to not suck force of life from those being born with so much lack of creativity and being no-talent, that Bizarro will be unlucky to live pass this sentence.
>>
>>88306580
Bizarro hates it when Damifag is not posting in every thread, he especially feels very bad all the way to his twenty eleventh toes and fourteenth ninety three thumbs when my /comblr enemies are not batgirling every 7 minutes of every 24 day.
>>
i loved the post-retcon timeline in homestuck
>>
Oh boy, I'm so excited to talk about comics I like and reasonably discuss comics I'm not too keen on!
>>
hey guys, no pony posts!

they're perma'd on sight since barneyfag became a mod.
>>
>>88288922
Why doesn't Marvel give even more white heroines black male love interests?
>>
Traps are gay
>>
>>88289462
Oh yeah remember that time the whole fandom went Sanic fast with rage, killed John De Lancie, Jayson Thiessen, Vogel at the S2 premiere and demanded someone responsible to lead the show otherwise they'll kill Michael Bay too? Good times.
>>
>>88313269
It's not like any other combination of races happens in real life anyway
>>
Hey I really loved this movie too but can you tone down with the generals a bit?
>>
Good news everyone! I just created a new method in which we can see our alternate selves and compare each dimension between them.

(Legend of Korra was shit)
(OP is always a faggot)
(Farnsworth is the smartest /co/ character, smarter than Reed Richards)
(Anime is still autistic garbage for mongoloid manchildren)
(Trump won the election. At least better than Bush and the Clintons again)

But observe!
314(Michael Bay murdered in a special effects accident and will not be directing a second Transformers movie)
215(Michael Bay commits suicide from being harshly criticized)
101(Hasbro fires Michael Bay)
100(Hasbro hires James Gunn to be directing the first Transformers movie)
>>
>>88288922
We don't care for forced diversity and representation, and we're okay with superheroines wearing sexy costumes. In short, we're not Tumblr.
>>
>>88288922
All comics publishers are great and none are obviously better than the others, especially not Image
>>
Guys Stan Lee just died
>>
>>88312945

Biz hate ponies. He not confused when they not shake his hands.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.