[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Maxx is on Mtv classic right now. So Maxx thread? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: the-maxx.png (253KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
the-maxx.png
253KB, 600x300px
The Maxx is on Mtv classic right now.
So Maxx thread?
I
>>
File: 62138.jpg (20KB, 364x273px) Image search: [Google]
62138.jpg
20KB, 364x273px
>>88281604
Was it rape?
>>
>>88281977
>"The doctors say they can probably save her fingers."
What the fuck DID he do to her?
>>
>>88281977
Worse.
>>
>>88281977
What was up with Gone? I don't remember. Was he some sort of Warlock or Sorcerer or something?
>>
>>88282705
He had access to a psychic realm known as The Outback and was thus changed by contact with this realm

and If you're asking what what's up with him mentally, he was abused by his aunt so hard that it fucked up all his relationships with women for the rest of his life

seriously, go read the MAXX
>>
>>88282023
Does MTV still have good cartoons? Been a while since I owned a television.

The shows in my head are almost always better, anyway.
>>
>>88282932
none that I'm aware of
>>
File: maxx_by_tinypen15.jpg (380KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
maxx_by_tinypen15.jpg
380KB, 800x618px
I was a young'un when I first encountered The Maxx, around 6 years old. I was enthralled by it because it was so far outside my realm of experience with cartoons at the time; everything about it was utterly alien. Apparently the stuff got ingrained in my long-term memory because years later seeing a poster gave me the "OH FUCK I REMEMBER THIS" feeling, ended up binge-watching and re-watching the entire series for like a week. Fun times, this shit is really charming.
>>
>>88282023
If I had to guess, she tried to stab him and Gone put the knife through her hand.
>>
File: sbcjb.jpg (140KB, 586x438px) Image search: [Google]
sbcjb.jpg
140KB, 586x438px
>>88281977
rape/torture/psychological assault, read the comics they get weird but it's a goooood weird
>>
The Maxx is pretty much the embodiment of everything that was cool about the 90s.
>>
Do I want the maxximised or maxxed out versions of the Maxx? Amazon has confused me.
>>
There is no turn-around on a character like Julie Reading Gones Manifesto. The Last issues if the maxx are clusterfuck but damn did Keith knock it out of the Park with some of his weird Tales.
>>
>>88286470
The new issues are recolored and basically just a Grey mush. It's fucking horrible, line what they die with the killing joke.
>>
>>88287375
I'm guessing the new ones are the IDW published ones right? I got a number of the original floppies from a car boot sale awhile back.
>>
bunny
>>
post Julies you faggots
>>
>>88281604
are there any high quality downloads for the cartoon?
>>
>>88291192
You can get it pretty cheap on Amazon. The entire series too, not that bullshit they pulled with the VHS
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.