[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it worse then Spider Man 3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Electro.png (625KB, 451x645px) Image search: [Google]
Electro.png
625KB, 451x645px
Was it worse then Spider Man 3?
>>
What is there like one Raimi faggot who keeps spamming this shit day in and day out to try and reinforce the meme that those movies were good?
>>
What is there like one /tv/ faggot who keeps spamming this shit day in and day out to try and reinforce the meme that this board is about movies?
>>
>>88280668
So I wasn't the only one who burst out laughing when his origin involved electric eels, right?
>>
>>88280668
Objectively yes. And Im still fucking pissed about Rhino, if you can call him that
>>
>>88280773
Why? Spider-Man got his power from radioactive spiders, it makes as much sense as that to get your power from radioactive eels

Especially considering the whole thing they were setting up was that Oscorp did animal experiments primarily
>>
>>88280668
I think Sandman puts 3 above this easy
>>
>>88280668
Yes. And so was the first ASM movie.
>>
>>88280811
The first movie's room o' spiders was already pretty fucking dumb.
>>
I think the two movies are good.

They're not perfect adaptations, or perfect movies, they both have flaws, cringey things and did weird plot choices. Often, the bad things people point out are not objectively bad, but small things and changes they didn't like.

But in the end, they have a nice feeling to it, good action and swinging scenes, best romance on spidey movies and they wrap up the plot nice. It's almost as if both movies are one long movie about how Spider-Man begins. It ended on a high note. "From this point on, Spider-Man is the hero we know" it's what the movies felt like to me. Good origin movies, that all. It's like Nolan's Batman to DCU.
>>
>>88281088
I like the single Spider. It feels more like the spider "chooses" Peter. I mean I know it doesn't but it has a better feeling.
>>
>>88281140
I like the one spider because it's a freak accident.
The first movie fucks up by not showing the spider dying right after. Maybe the city's sewers are now full of spider-bugs and maybe spider-rats
>>
>>88280668
I'm going to say yes.

Spider-Man 3, for all its weirdness, didn't feel rushed. It felt complete. Shitty, but complete. Plus, Sandman was fantastic. That fucking opening with him trying to reconstitute himself is heartwrenching.

Amazing 2, however, was a fucking clusterfuck of plotlines and Gwen's death was such a rush job that it hurts.
>>
>>88280668
Yes
Only because I am a nostalgia fag
Also Sandman was a goat villain
>>
AND EVERYBODY KNOWS THE STORY OF DAVID
>>
>>88280668
NO!
>>
>>88281210
Spider-chud
Spider-chud
Does whatever a spider-chud does
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.