[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roger The Alien is My Spirit Animal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: roger_the_alien.gif (31KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
roger_the_alien.gif
31KB, 200x252px
Roger the alien is very cute and sexy, especially in drag, and he is my spirit animal. I just wanna cuddle him.<3
>>
I'm new here. Why isn't this at the top of the list in the category?
>>
Roger the alien is a vile expression of the putrescent filth at the core of Seth McFarlane's being, the alter-ego of a man totally given to the depravity of his fallen human nature, and representative of everything wicked in the unregenerate heart, to wit: Your waifu a poop.
>>
That sounds pretty bogus. Roger isn't gross, and I'm a nice guy. Also, his voice is hot too.
>>
File: tumblr_nbesk2OQPP1sivo5ao1_1280.jpg (53KB, 628x612px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbesk2OQPP1sivo5ao1_1280.jpg
53KB, 628x612px
>>
>>
File: 1477916859646.png (302KB, 517x267px) Image search: [Google]
1477916859646.png
302KB, 517x267px
Roger is also inteligent, nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humor.
>>
Ah, glad to see someone confess the facts. I admire intelligence. And he's very funny too.
>>
Why no one care about my hot love?
>>
Take this and get lost you weirdo
>>
Oh that looks cute. Thanks for showing me that. But I won't get lost. This is my thread.
>>
Well for one you're not generating any discussion. What's the topic. This place likes to complain mostly not to point nice things
>>
The topic is how hot and adorable Roger Smith is, so sexy. I don't like complaining. I love spreading love, especially since I heard this was a mean site, and wanted to help it.
>>
>>88273760
>>
>>88283321
Still mad Disney jews hacked your show? You deserve way worse than death alex.
>>
>>88283446
>blaming jews

it was his fault not theirs.
>>
>>88283463
Explain
>>
>>88283469
he was lazy and didn't want to work on his show anymore
>>
>>88283544
That doesn't explain anything.
>>
>>88283561
Due to his youth and inexperience, he was unable to handle the pressures of running a show.
So he chose to cut a full season, which lead to huge pacing problems and caused the back half of the second and final season to be really rough.
There were also MASSIVE delays.

Disney was bizarrely accommodating, all things considered.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.