[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shithumans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

With all the Inhuman shit getting shoved down our throats for years and the massive shits Marvel keeps taking on the X-men, I've made a pledge. I will not buy another Marvel product -comic, video game, merchandise, or anything- until the Inhumans are killed off. Not written out, but dead.

Who here is with me?
>>
Been made that pledge brah.

Marvel is shit.
>>
>>88272661
>buying anything marvel
>ever
Sorry OP. Already doing it.
>>
>>88272722
>>88272747
The comics are shit obviously, but I'm also avoiding MvC and everything else.
>>
>>88272661
Why? That's dumb.
There's literally nothing wrong with the Inhumans as written before Infinity.
>>
I like the Inhumans, I just don't like their current kind of story. I'll give the Ewing book and the Black Bolt solo the 3 issue test, same as anything I'm interested in.
>>
>>88272661
>I'm going to move from my current position of buying 0 marvel comics to buying 0 marvel comics
>>
File: 1223170087200.png (71KB, 178x222px) Image search: [Google]
1223170087200.png
71KB, 178x222px
>>
>>88273774
And 0 games. And 0 movies.
>>
>>88272661
Okay, so, let's say that Marvel gets a hostile takeover and is Rebirthed. X-Men are great again, the movies are well-written and insightful, and the Inhumans have a one or two well-written titles that don't make them into knockoff mutants.
You're going to keep refusing to buy anything Marvel out of spite, in this scenario?
And if you would go back to Marvel in this case, what, exactly, makes this "pledge" of yours any different from "I'm not buying any Marvel because it doesn't interest me"?
Rhetorical question. There's no difference and you're a faggot.
>>
>>88273937
Marvel getting a hostile take over wouldn't effect the movies at all because Marvel no longer makes the movies. Civil War was the last Marvel-made movie.
>>
File: and never get off.png (1MB, 976x462px) Image search: [Google]
and never get off.png
1MB, 976x462px
>>88272661
I only buy one Marvel thing anyway. The IMPORTANT thing is that I'll never buy any Inhuma-
>Ewing on The Royals
>Ward on Black Bolt
...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>88273744
Perfect, continue to rewards Marvel for making bad decisions.

>>88273937
>You're going to keep refusing to buy anything Marvel out of spite, in this scenario?

Yes. The Inhumans are supervillains pushed as heroes. As long as they continue to exist Marvel cannot actually claim that their heroes are heroes. No hero can say they are good while allowing the Inhumans to exist, so the entire universe collapses through their existence.

Until
>Black Bolt
>Medusa
>Karnak
>Gorgon
>Triton
>Lockjaw

and any others are killed and their corpses are shown, Marvel as a whole is dead.
>>
>>88272661
change Inhumans to Bendis and you have my axe, I mean vote
>>
>>88274087
Ah, so you're just an idiot throwing a tantrum, then. Got it!
>>
>>88272661
DnA Crystal was cute af
>>
>>88274130
t.Marvel shill

The Fart Eaters are the worst characters ever conceived.
>>
>>88274087
>The Inhumans are supervillains pushed as heroes. As long as they continue to exist Marvel cannot actually claim that their heroes are heroes.
Just out of curiosity: have you ever read a comic with Namor in?
He's a "hero" willing to perform heinous acts, who frequently clashes with other heroes over it, and puts himself and his people before all others.
I'm wondering what you think of him.
>>
>>88274211
And because of this, you'll refuse to read comics that they'll never appear in out of some kind of weird, childish vendetta.
Also, you're apparently that same 10-year-old trying to make "fart cloud" a meme, so >underage b&
>>
>>88273712
>but I'm also avoiding MvC
I don't need a boycott to avoid that garbage fire.
>>
File: Terrigenesis.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Terrigenesis.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>
I used to like the royal family. Marvel ha snow ruined X-men and inhumans for me.

thanks marvel
>>
>>88273712
>I'm also avoiding MvC
this
i cant believe marvel actually managed to get me to avoid one of my favorite fighting game series
>>
>>88272661
>shithumans
>liking the mutie scum
I bet you don't even wipe after shitting, OP.
>>
File: 0b3.gif (44KB, 680x712px) Image search: [Google]
0b3.gif
44KB, 680x712px
>No Marvel
>No Deadpool or Spoody man

You haven't seen this through.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.