[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Rob Liefeld.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rob Liefeld.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
Why do they hate?
>>
>>88272343
because he's a horrible artist

i don't blame him for the horribleness of the 90s

he's just literally a shitty artist who somehow got a lot of work
>>
>>88272343
They don't understand.
>>
>>88272343
Because he was given huge power and opportunity at Marvel, chose to fuck off and do derivative shit, was brought back at an even higher rate, and then failed.
>>
>>88272590

This.
He doesn't sound like a bad guy from what I've heard of irl encounters with him.
>>
>>88272343
>>88272771
yeah he's really personable with the fans, it's called stagecraft

what he actually is:

>embezzler

he stole money from Image comics and was thrown out as a result despite being a founder

>welcher

Marvel's "Heroes Reborn" ended after 12 months because around the 6 month mark, despite having been contracted to produce the work on very favorable terms, Liefeld simply walked away and started another company, Awesome Comics, which he had time for because he'd been kicked out of Image the previous year and had walked away from his other company which was producing Heroes Reborn for Marvel under license

>asshole

Liefeld literally does not accept any criticism of his work: be it art, script, or story ideas

consequently he ends up coming back to DC or Marvel now and then only to leave under a cloud as people remember what a fucking asshole he is in the workplace, because the moment you ask him to re-do a panel - not even a page - or add a background or just pitch something original instead of the usual crap he comes up with, he throws a tantrum and walks away

see also: welcher

>idiot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ9hjJabvaI

"ooh but there's nobody else on the road! he's not hurting anybody! it's just a bit of fun!"

cunt that he is, presumably he has a family who'd miss him; bills to pay to keep his children in clothes and fed; and so on

also, highway cleanup ain't free, and neither are funerals, and neither are other drivers' injuries when your insurer won't pay up because you were clearly at fault

you want to bet the workshy welcher bothered to make a will? bothered to pay his insurance premiums?

you know he does dumb shit like that all the time
>>
He's also suspected of being a closet case, as proven by his overly muscled and anatomically fucked up women and his obsession with giving all male characters a huge massive crotch bulge.
>>
Because Pouches.
>>
I actually really like those early X-Force comics. I think Lifeld's line art and page layouts are really dynamic. His modern stuff doesn't have as much impact when it's colored with gradients.
>>
>>88273089
Don't forget the Deathmate nonsense, where six months or so after his part of a crossover with Valiant was due, Liefeld stopped answering calls. Valiant's Editor-in-Chief actually flew across the country and stood in Liefeld's doorstep until it was done, and even then he had to ink it himself at a hotel.
>>
File: Vaq1jcz.jpg (407KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Vaq1jcz.jpg
407KB, 1024x768px
>>88276238
>>88273089
Also, the tracing.
>>
>I repeatedly have to hide feet because I can't draw them
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.