[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Venom #150

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: venom-150-spider-man-ver2-216546.jpg (484KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
venom-150-spider-man-ver2-216546.jpg
484KB, 1000x1333px
Too bad its a new Venom
>>
>Miles
It's like they want book to flop.
>>
>>88269690
>white guy in Peter's costume
>must be Miles!
wew lad
>>
>>88269690
Wait, I don't see Miles. Do you?
>>
>>88269738
>white
Not sure about that. Looks a bit dark to me. Could be Hobie. But Miles will never. Ever. Wear Peter's costume.
>>
>symbiote makes peace with Peter
>new edgelord host picks a fight with him

I should've seen it coming, but it still disappoints me.
>>
File: 1474165855739.jpg (132KB, 938x456px) Image search: [Google]
1474165855739.jpg
132KB, 938x456px
>b-but Marlel rebooted everything to #1, how can it be #150 of Venom?
>>
MARVEL ARE HACKS
PERIOD
>>
>>88269662
Are they really bringing Brock back now when the new series was completely advertised as such?
>>
>>88270479
I don't even want brock back as long as that 'space knight' bullshit is canon.
>>
>>88270479
>Are they really bringing Brock back now when the new series was completely advertised as such?
It was never advertised as Brock. They said from the start that it was someone completely new.
>>
>>88271007
Oh it was, the first teaser we had was of a Brock looking Venom with the tag line "LETHAL ARRIVAL" only a month later did they say "no more Space Knight or Lethal Protector" but they continued to hint that Brock was involved in the book without completly saying how. And there's the fact that all of the covers including variants for issue 1 used Brock's Venom look.
>>
I love Venom, and I want to be excited for this, but I can't help but feel a sense of dread. Especially with the not great new Venom host.

My prediction is that this ends with Eddie getting the symbiote back. I'd rather have Flash, but Eddie is one of the better scenarios.
>>
>>88272174
Would Eddie becoming Venom again be so bad though? Eddie and Venom have grown over the years while they "saw other people." Maybe they'll be able to create an even healthier relationship now.
>>
>>88273388
That's why I said it'd be one of the better scenarios. I'd rather him still be Anti-Venom, but seeing the symbiote and Eddie reunited could be really interesting for them both to see how the other has changed, and see if Eddie can accept that the symbiote is trying to make amends for its past sins.
>>
>>88273388

The problem is that Eddie is still an asshole addicted to a symbiote's power. It would be an unhealthy relationship while before when they were both assholes it was pretty stable.
>>
BC is confirming Eddie's return. Probably something temporary that happens in the new series.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/12/08/return-eddie-brock-already-venom-150-may-2017/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
>>
>>88269662
Venom is lame anyway. Name 10 good Venom stories, I dare you. Yeah, that's what I thought.
>>
>>88269662
>let the bodies hit the floor
>>
>>88275867

I enjoyed his original origin arc. Reign was one of my top 10 favorite comics, too. I can probably put together another 9 stories, too, but I'm sure they're not as strong as many other characters. He is what he is.
>>
>>88269662
Why does Venom have yaoi hands?
>>
>>88271127
>>88271007
>>88270479
IT's some literal who, who is a handsome guy who looks like Kevin from Ben 10.

He's basically Flash with legs, but the VA bounces his checks so he's a bad guy, most likely it'lll go into his redemption.

Why the fuck do they keep doing this to Venom. Whenever they find something good, like with Anti-Venom, or Flash, somebody fucks it up, and another asshole tries to reinvent his totally original Venom concept that's gonna be THE VEnom man!!!!1!!1 even though it's just a shitty Flash Thompson/Eddie rip off amalgam.

Write a good story with the character, or make your own, I hate this appropriation shit. Come up with a good idea for fucks sake.
>>
Anyone know what maths they've done to come up with #150?
>>
>>88277803
From BC comments
60 VENOM issues in his limited series run in the 90's

18 issues in VENOM vol. 1

5 VENOM: DARK ORIGIN issues

42 issues in VENOM vol. 2 (plus 5 .1 issues)

13 issues of VENOM: SPACE KNIGHT

7th issue of VENOM vol. 3 will bring us to #150
>>
>>88269775
Maybe Peter got a tan?
>>
File: she-venom.jpg (335KB, 1005x1517px) Image search: [Google]
she-venom.jpg
335KB, 1005x1517px
>>88269662
Yeah it doesn't look like we're getting She-Venom back as part of Clone Conspiracy, considering Venom #150 will take place after it and that's clearly a dude Venom. Well it was good to imagine I guess. Fucking Marvel.
>>
>>88280240
>clearly a dude Venom
>clearly a dude
>clearly
But Ankamemery
>>
>>88281247
>Ankamemery

I don't know what means.
>>
>>88281595
He draws some very androgynous women.
>>
>>88281610
What's this artist's actual name? Anka?
>>
>>88281834
Kris Anka
Truth be told, I like some of his redesigns (most even), but he really puts a damper on their curvaceousness
>>
File: Uncanny X Force Psylocke.jpg (93KB, 1000x1229px) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny X Force Psylocke.jpg
93KB, 1000x1229px
>>88281876
Maybe four years ago their redesigns were new and interesting, but nowadays anytime I see Anka associated with a book I lose interest. I love watching every character get the same mold of costume, definitely not the mark of a one-trick pony.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.