[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Marvel - Now Even More Now.png (34KB, 400x135px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel - Now Even More Now.png
34KB, 400x135px
How is it, /co/?
>>
Pretty good.
>>
>>88269265
Pretty sucky save for a small handful of books.
>>
>>88269265
Look closely at that NOW, anon. Look at it. You see that it's broken? Well, that's how Marvel NOW 2.0 is. Broken. Shattered. Destroyed. Turned into dust.
>>
>>88269265
The comics I've enjoyed from the line far out weigh the comics I have not.
>>
>>88269265
Pretty shitty. Surprising no one.
>>
Directionless and uninspired as rarely before, aside from a few good books.
>>
>>88269265
> Marvel Yet More Shitty Events
>>
Does Nova count? It was a good start.

Other than that, trash
>>
Nova and Renew Your Vows was good, so that's nice.
>>
> CAGE finally released
> Ghost Rider

Good enough for me right now.
>>
>>88272164
Ghost Rider was pretty bad mate
>>
Not enough Gwenpool
>>
Garbage.
>>
Here's the new Marvel Now...Same as the old Marvel Now...
>>
>>88269265
marvel now
more like
marvel naw
>>
>>88269265
>How is it, /co/?
I liked the original fine and don't understand why they keep doing these pointless remakes.
>>
>>88269265
Which Marvel Now?
>>
>>88269265
>Nova
>Cage
>GLA
>Ghost Rider
>Ultimates 2
>fucking Foolkiller
It alright.
>>
>>88269265
More good than bad, but most of the good things feel like they're going to be cancelled by issue 6 so its hard to get invested.
>>
>>88269805
So same as every Marvel line for the past 30 years?
>>
This is like what the 4th marvel now?
>>
>>88269265
Books I've enjoyed so far:
>Nova
>Cage!
>Foolkiller
>Avengers
>Unworthy Thor
>Ultimates^2
>GLA
>Mosaic
So pretty good, all told. I'm also pulling Ghost Rider since I loved ANGR, but the first issue didn't really do it for me. Too much Chulk and the main story just felt like it was retreading too much ground but this time with worse art. I wish the back-up had been the main story.
>>
>>88274143
Depending on how you look at it, it's either the 2nd or the 4th, yeah.

So you've got:
>Marvel NOW (line-wide launch)
>All-new Marvel NOW (mini-launch)
>Avengers NOW (mini-launch)

Then:
>All-new All-different Marvel (line-wide launch)
>Marvel NOW 2.0 (mini launch)

So four NOWs, but All-new and Avengers were like Marvel NOW 1.1 and 1.2, while Marvel NOW 2.0 is like ANAD 1.1.

Point is, Marvel marketing department had one success, then tried to coast off of it until it stopped working, then tried to replicate the first one and failed, and are trying to shift gears back to the old marketing slogan because that one worked, not realising that re-doing it with the exact same name would just be disingenuous.
>>
Hit and miss
>>
>>88274077
Yeah, but now it's different because they at least prioritized those good books then. Now they seem to be wanting to push them off to the side so that the shitty books get more publicity.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.