[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things being on /co/ has taught you if you ever make something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1j54yt.AuSt_.42.jpg (36KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1j54yt.AuSt_.42.jpg
36KB, 600x400px
>Never draw or animate something you are not willing to see someone cum on
>Don't make any of the MCs related. It doesn't what you say, what they do, how many other people they fuck, how old they are, or how much they hate each other, people will still be convinced they are fucking like animals off camera.
>>
Huh. I got different feeling. If you want to get popular, support cumming on your characters.
>>
>>88266049
>It doesn't what you say, what they do, how many other people they fuck, how old they are, or how much they hate each other, people will still be convinced they are fucking like animals off camera.
Good creators are able to ignore this. Great creators actively support it.
>>
>>88266049
>don't care if people sexualize your characters
>don't make your characters related because people will sexualize them

OP I'm honestly surprised you know how to read
>>
Never fall in love with your idea, even if its taken you years to make it, you never know how its gonna evolve or if you'll come up with something better.
>>
>>88266049
Most televisions execs don't really understand demographics that well and will can a decent series just because it's not getting popular with the audience they projected and they'd rather can it instead of start catering to their new projected audience.
>>
>>88266049
>Don't make any of the MCs related. It doesn't what you say, what they do, how many other people they fuck, how old they are, or how much they hate each other, people will still be convinced they are fucking like animals off camera.
Sounds legit.
>>
>>88266049
I learned that people will cum on your characters regardless of what you do and if I actually wanted smut I should publicly tell people that I didn't.
>>
File: 1480705318375.png (433KB, 713x677px) Image search: [Google]
1480705318375.png
433KB, 713x677px
You see, the trick is to first learn to cum on your own characters first.
>>
>>88271175
As an artist it's pretty much impossible for me to get off to my own art. I'm not sure why, maybe because I spend so long staring at it.
>>
>>88266049
>people will still be convinced they are fucking like animals off camera.

autist sure will
>>
File: kmkl (144).png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
kmkl (144).png
55KB, 217x190px
>>88266049
>>Never draw or animate something you are not willing to see someone cum on

Fucking this.

As for me, I would say:

>People are willing to whatch your shows if it has waifus, no matter the qualitty.

>Take with a grain of salt comments by fans on social media, most of them are just plain idiots or autists who know shit about storytelling, at the same time, be always open to criticism.

>The best way to get the precious fangirls that will draw a lot of fanart, is to make a badboy character that people can imagine "fixing", shipping ON THE SHOW isnt necessary, actually, the best way is to tease but never deliver said shipping.

>If you are going to make a twist in your story, leave it clues that point toward it, thus rewarding attentive fans.

>people are at the same time willing to forgive female characters for bad behavior due to waifufaggotory - Azula - or hold long time grudges because autism and self insertion on characters that they believe were wronged - Mabel. Finding a balance and driving the point home is important.

>Every show needs to have at least one canon gender swap episode.
>>
>Ideally, never make a question to which you don't already know the answer.
>>
>Don't have too close a connection to your fans. Keep your interactions with them limited
>Don't let fans influence your story too much. They rarely if ever truly know what they want
>Anthro characters can be done well, they don't have to be just furbait. The only reason they aren't done as much is because they're harder to draw

>Don't shill progressive nonsense unless you want to torpedo the whole comic
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.