[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (534KB, 400x615px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
534KB, 400x615px
Is Batman Beyond the comic worth reading? I was thinking of reading rebirth. I wanted some opinions. I heard that the first version, based of the TAS was bad and didn't live up to it's potential and was bad as an cartoon.
>>
I haven't heard any praise for this one, sorry.
>>
>>88247868
its alright, I like where its going, and the one based on the TAS is fine.
>>
>>88247868
I liked the fake identity Terry used to infiltrate the Jokerz - Trey Malone
>>
Read Batman Beyond 2.0, the one written by Higgins.

Rebirth beyond has been shit so far.
>>
>>88247868
Is terry still the batman I have seen some comics where tim is the new batman
>>
>>88249588
Beyond 2.0
>Mostly ignores the terrible beyond comics before it, which just made "[original villain here] Beyond" villains and was generally written like shit
>makes original villains that actually fit the world of beyond
>introduces Dick Greyson back into the mix, and deals with the relationship between terry, Bruce, and Dick, the latter two whom have been estranged since an incident cost Dick an eye
>brought back the Beyond Justice League
>is generally about on par with the show in its writing and pacing

>Rebirth Beyond
>follows the story of Future's End
>Barbara Gordon is just simply younger again for no explicable reason
>first major Beyond comeback in a while after Future's End consumed the Beyond comics
>first thing they do is retcon Return of the Joker and have the Joker (who now died a different way) being revived

it's shit. and thats without talking about what they did to the suit.
>>
>>88249835
during Future's End, they replaced Terry with a time displaced Tim. as of Rebirth, Terry is back, but all the stuff from Future's End is now canon, including Timbats beyond
>>
>>88249923
wait so who is the batman in Future's end? im lost
>>
>>88250424
In Future's End, Terry is sent back in time to prevent Future's End. he fails and dies, Tim gets the batsuit and ends up in the future and replaces Terry as Batman. After Future's End, in Rebirth, they retcon it so Terry didn't die, he was just brainwashed into thinking he was some other villain who conveniently wears a mask. So terry is back as batman and Tim rides off into the sunset through a mysterious warphole and we havent seen him since
>>
>>88250564
okay thank you.
>>
>>88250564
So where is a good spot to pick up terry batman in the newest series
>>
>>88250789
You can just jump in with the Rebirth one shot then the Rebirth series.
>>
>>88248873
a lot of people were saying that it's annoying to read cause it's like they would rather watch it
>>
>>88247868
It's by Jurgens.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.