[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: titlecard 3.png (2MB, 4679x3000px) Image search: [Google]
titlecard 3.png
2MB, 4679x3000px
Ok so the last thread had folks asking some pretty god questions about the characters today I'll try to explain them in a bit more death (while trying to give away as few major plot spoilers as I can)
>>
>>88243267
What is this?
>>
File: Castle halls web.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Castle halls web.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
Kay let's start with some context. One kind of important thing I forgot to mention. Vatti and her siblings are the children of Lord Serverus king of the underworld. In the beginning of the series Serverus sends them to stay in the overworld to keep them out of his hair after an incident with the werewolves. They're all also actually half siblings since their dad goes through wives like tissue paper but that's not super important I suppose. Anyway the underworld was created a really long time ago and is essential a magical pocket dimension. It was created by a group of powerful sorcerers looking for a place to hide from humans who kept raiding their towns and in general killing their people.

The underworld at first was divided into various separate tribes who were often at war with each other. That is until Vatti's grandfather "Vladimir the great" went to war and managed to conquer all the tribes and bring them under one rule. (vampires are born in this universe and the average vampire can live a good 800 years at least, they're not immortal just really long lived)

The exception was the werewolves. Vladimir had an incident with them and the resulted in them never joining his kingdom but instead, they ended up relegated to a part of the underworld known as the outlands where they still live a very tribal lifestyle. Since then werewolves have been known to raid various underworld towns and cities in protest of the royal family who they still have personal beef with (though to be honest the whole conflict that sparked all this isn't really relevant anymore people just hold really long grudges)
>>
>>88243400
sorry meant to link the last thread >>88232566
>>
File: Celia and Mitch under arrest.png (3MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Celia and Mitch under arrest.png
3MB, 3000x3000px
>>88243620
The important thing to know is how the "overworld" works (that's just what people call the world we know)

So when the underworld was created not everyone with magic moved there, heck a lot of magic folk stayed where they were but over the years more and more people went into hiding. Eventually, at some point in Vladimir's early days as king he form a treaty with England that most other countries would eventually adopt. The treaty formed a group known as the seven swords who work with the government to keep magic hidden from the masses. They enforce treaty laws with the Underworld and in essence function like the magic branch of law enforcement. (two swords officers who we see regularly in the show are Celia and Mitchel seen here)
>>
>>88243267
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RDsvlmg61I
>>
>>88243860
What network are you pitching to? I could see this being on DisneyXD
>>
>>88243267
>>88243620
>>88243825
looks cool anon
>>
>>88243267
Your ideas and designs are good, but please fix your spelling and grammar.
>>
>>88243927
I'm gonna try pitching to different places, Disney XD or Cartoon Network would be great. When I was younger I really wanted to put it on nickelodeon (I first created these characters 7 years ago and have been developing them and the world and plot since then) My favorite cartoons growing up were Invader Zim, Danny Phantom, and Avatar which all played some level of influence on this show. But I'm not super picky on wich network I get.
>>
>>88244006
Sorry when I'm trying to type quickly I tend not to notice various mistypes. (I'm admittedly rather clumsy when typing)
>>
>>88244102
Although in the pitch bible I'm working on I've been very careful to try and not let an error get through (even asking other people to reread fro me just to be sure I didn't miss anything) still working on it, though. I want it to be as perfect as possible. I really want to try and impress.
>>
>>88244205
The only issue with pitching and stuff is that don't get too attached to your creation because things are bound to change in the process. Everybody wants to feel attached to the project so executives are going to change some things. Good luck though, I really hope to see this come to fruition.
>>
>>88243860
Pretty neat
>>
>>88244312
Is that still true even today? I never knew of any major changes befalling Star VS. or Gravity Falls.
>>
>>88244363
Yeah, Infinity Train had a few changes in the process before the pilot was picked up,
>>
>>88244363
I'm not sure. I don't know how much people might want to change. I think now adays anyway part of it depends on how much the writer has planned out. Like if you present them with something that works really well as is it may not end up going through many major changes. Like gravity falls obviously had a planned story from the beginning (though I do think Disney was responsible for Stan getting his memory back, gotta have that happy ending.
>>
>>88244406
Picked up as in pilot being produced.
>>
>>88244406
Infinity Train actually got picked up!?
I really want Back to Backspace to get picked up too.
>>
>>88244439
Sorry anon
>>
To be fair, I don't think it is wrong to change your concept a bit due to executive meddling, but don't let it change what you are trying to accomplish with the series.
>>
>>88244504
Yeah, I'm willing to accept a few little changes here and there, that's just part of working with a group. As long as the heart of the show remains in tact and I still get to tell my story
>>
>>88244050
good luck anon
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.