[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the Flash kill the only good thing it had going for it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: the man in yellow.webm (2MB, 560x316px) Image search: [Google]
the man in yellow.webm
2MB, 560x316px
Why did the Flash kill the only good thing it had going for it?
>>
I'll take an entire season of Wellsobard and Barry begrudgingly working together despite knowing what they know over the mockery of a character that Savitar is.
>>
File: it WASN'T me Barry.jpg (122KB, 500x616px) Image search: [Google]
it WASN'T me Barry.jpg
122KB, 500x616px
>>88242737
I just want a timeline where Barry is the villain and Eobard the hero.
>>
Patty is still alive.
>>
>>88242487
I think Legends of tomorrow is working it's way to fixing that, anon.
>>
>>88242839
Maybe Earth-3 (although in the show, Earth-2 and Earth-3 seem to be reversed).

What if something happens to Earth-2 Barry that drives him to become Johnny Quick?

Also in the comics, Eobard was briefly the Flash of the 25th century, before he learned he was going to become the Reverse-Flash.
>>
>>88242487
I thought you meant the glass wall of explaining weird shit at first. We haven't seen it in at least 5 episodes.
>>
>>88242888
>less attractive felicity 2.0 is still alive
Yeah awesome. really.
>>
So Eobard's going to steal Gideon from the Waverider at some point this season, right?
>>
Nah the best thing about Flash is how every year they let Tom be another character, I love it. What they need to work on is the main villains.
>>
>>88242487
>[HELICOPTER NOISES]

Is it wrong that I'm jsut imagining the actors making those noises?
>>
File: eKRUREf.jpg (455KB, 1118x723px) Image search: [Google]
eKRUREf.jpg
455KB, 1118x723px
>>88244371
>Patty....LESS attractive than Felicity....

You're fucking joking, right?
>>
>>88246382
It would help if they hadn't taken the best villains on the show and tossed them onto Legends as heroes...
>>
>>88244371

Not a good meme, m8. Try again?
>>
>>88242888

this
>>
I miss Wells 2, Wells 3 is just awkward.
>>
>>88249723
I cant decide if I like Wells 1 or Wells 2 better.
>>
I feel HR has come into his own with the midseason finale as Wally's teacher.
>>
>>88242737
i would take even a single episode of barry and eobard begrudgingly teaming up while making snide ass comments toward each other the whole time.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.