[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how come on these mid-season finales, Oliver gets his life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

So how come on these mid-season finales, Oliver gets his life shat on and Barry is allowed to have a wonderful Christmas after fighting his bad guys?
>>
>Walter and Moria

aww now i'm sad.
>>
Barry suffers enough around the year. The universe gives him a break on Christmas.
>>
Oliver consistently makes his life worse year round. Barry tries to make his better
>>
>>88241762
He had a couple of months of his personal paradise this year. Meanwhile Ollie lives alone in the Arrow cave
>>
>>88241752
>Thea
Now I'm hard.
>>
>>88243686
While enjoying the benefits of being a mayor.
>>
>>88241752
I swear, Walter and Moira was the only BM/WF couple I've seen /co/ not get triggered over for a while.
>>
>>88244963
>the benefits of being a mayor
Having the life expectancy of a WW1 soldier?
>>
>>88244963
>benefits of being mayor
>in a city that has had like 5 mayors assassinated in 4 years

Okay.
>>
>>88241689
I just realized that it's been 5 years already. I need to get my shit together
>>
>>88245091
>>88245139
He's a ninja. He can handle it.
>>
>>88241689
Isn't this the first time Barry had a happy midseason finale? Last time, Zoom just brutalized him.
>>
>>88245053
That's because Walter was absolute bro-tier. He's a step-dad that wanted the best for his step-children without knowing the best way to go about it. I miss him everyday.
>>
In the spirit of honesty, Barry did see his girl friend get SAVITAR'd in the future and has to pretend like thats not going to fuck with his head for the rest of the season.
>>
>>88241689
I mean this Flash mid-season finale was pretty bitter sweet, he saw his girlfriend get murdered in the near future.
>>
>You lived long enough that "mid season finales" are a thing.

Not killing myself was a mistake.
>>
>>88245053
It doesn't feel shoe-horned in, which is nice.
>>
>>88245053

What the fuck happened to Walter?
>>
>>88247628

You can always fix it
>>
>>88248720
Left to return to his true passion, hating Aquaman
>>
>>88248780
Wait what?
>>
>>88247942
this it wasn't forced, and it wasn't a well-known comic character race changed and it didn't feel like pandering for pandering's sake so no one had a problem with it
>>
>>88248720
Everybody forgot about him after Moira died.

Now he's running a bank.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.