[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /co/ hate fat characters so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 235235343.png (523KB, 698x534px) Image search: [Google]
235235343.png
523KB, 698x534px
Why does /co/ hate fat characters so much?
>>
>>88240117
Only one of those characters is top shit.
It's Steven.
>>
>>88240117
>Numbah 2
>Chowder
>hated

Leave
>>
>>88240117
You are 3/4 wrong
I like numbah 2, Chowder and Clarence
>>
Steven > Numbuh 2 > Chowder > Clarence

Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: You can't
>>
>>88240117
Are you some kind of faggot? Chowder, Clarence, and Numba 2 are definitely loved. Fuck, even Steven is less of a faggot now imo
>>
Fats are sub-human.
>>
>>88240248
Swap Chowder and Clarence and you're okay.
>>
>>88240117
When I watched KND as a kid I didn't really like Numbah 2, but after I recently rewatched the whole show he proved to be one of the best and funniest characters.
So what I'm trying to say is: you're full of shit OP.
>>
>>88240117
Fat characters remind them of themselves too much
>>
>>88240155
I've seen Chowder memed to death about how it was "eh, passable."
>>
>>88240309
This, if you're fat you're a lesser being, and your horribly deformed body is but a schtick for the regular person's amusement and entertainment.
>>
File: THICC Toot.png (144KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
THICC Toot.png
144KB, 512x384px
/co/ doesn't hate fat bitches, only dudes.
in fact /co/ are obsessed by le thicc meme but only when it's about fucking cows.
>>
In a desperate attempt to fit on the winning end of the alpha narrative, people here try to appear chad-ish by proclaming and upholding high standards in regards to physical appearance when it's not really necessary.

This isn't /co/'s fault tho, it's a site-wide thing but I would say it had its origins long ago in /r9k/ and maybe /b/
>>
>>88240117
Chowder and Numbah 2 aren't sickening to look at. I like Clarence but his design is just disgusting. Steven is trash.
>>
>>88240309
fats should be euthanized
>>
>>88242281
*exercised
>>
>>88241356
it's part of the passive-agressive regular and classical behavior of trolling tools.

it's like a little exercice, they often like talking shit about stuff they appreciate on the internet to see the reactions and feel better when they see people defending it, because IRL some normie douchebag patronized them according to some forced status quo standards.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.