[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does /co/ feel about KC Green?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: gunshow1.gif (23KB, 600x259px) Image search: [Google]
gunshow1.gif
23KB, 600x259px
how does /co/ feel about KC Green?
>>
Do I have to have an opinion on him or can I just enjoy his works?
>>
>>88237547
You can do whatever you'd like, friend.
>>
File: feminist robot.png (726KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
feminist robot.png
726KB, 500x499px
Apparently he drew one of my favorite comics, so I like him
>>
>>88237695
But that's not the original version. This is: http://gunshowcomic.com/513
>>
File: 20120227-robotthatscreams.png (89KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
20120227-robotthatscreams.png
89KB, 600x599px
>>88237695
That's just an edit.
>>
He blocked me on Twitter for reasons I can't remember. I think I was flirting with him?

But I like his comics.
>>
HE'S A HUGE TUMBLR SJW FAGGOT AND I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM AND I WANT HIM DEAD
>>
He was ironically funny in the old bee power days. Gun Show is fucking crap though, straight up family guy pop culture parody shit. He could never draw good.
>>
File: laidad - would you really undo.png (114KB, 656x324px) Image search: [Google]
laidad - would you really undo.png
114KB, 656x324px
I think most of /co/ would call me an SJW if they knew my political beliefs, so I dont really give a shit about his twitter feed.

I think he's arguably the best, or at least one of the best, webcomic artists. Period. Full stop. He's just the best. Every other webcomic is worse than gunshow. And horribleville is great too. And so is laidad, despite being so short lived. And Im REALLY enjoying hiagb right now. And his regular show comic run was good. And back is pretty good. And the pinnochio thing is alright, if you're into that sort of thing. And his youtube channel is really funny. 10/10 this guy, love everything he does.
>>
>>88237907
honestly I agree. I think Droop/Horribleville was amazing and Gunshow was real good. Hiagb.com is also going swimmingly. I've looked up to him artistically for years now.
>>
File: 20081008.gif (22KB, 600x282px) Image search: [Google]
20081008.gif
22KB, 600x282px
He was a bad LP guest with ChipCheezum, since he lacked charisma and was prone to complaining about dead ducks. His comics run the range of pretty good to pretty bad, based on how depressed he is at time of writing. The more depressed he gets, the better his comics get.

I haven't checked his Twitter in a long time, but I'm sure it's even worse self-indulgent garbage than it was when I first read though it.
>>
He's better than Ryan North. My whole grading scale for this sort of thing is "better/worse than Ryan North", so he's OK in my book.
>>
lefty nu-male cuck
>>
File: 2011-01-13-beartato-badmemories.png (73KB, 800x1009px) Image search: [Google]
2011-01-13-beartato-badmemories.png
73KB, 800x1009px
>>88237507
The anime club is one of those cringe fests that makes you remember all the stupid shit you did as a kid and laugh. At most of it, anyways.
I was so fucking stupid goddamn it I want to kill myself now.
>>
>>88237507
Unfunny "ironic" horseshit made by a douchey shitlib.
>>
>>88237907
>Every other webcomic is worse than gunshow.
You're only saying that because Nedroid and PBF don't update frequently.
>>
>>88237753
>>88237752
>posting worst version
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.