[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whoa bubble has a secret past? What do you think happened?? O_o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: 3368.png (145KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
3368.png
145KB, 800x1160px
Whoa bubble has a secret past? What do you think happened?? O_o
>>
>>88230415
She probably murdered someone... or maybe she stole her chassis and wasn't really in the military
>>
>>88230415

Is Faye a lesbian now? Is that why she chickened out on going to New York with Angus?
>>
File: 1475024255199.jpg (56KB, 462x482px) Image search: [Google]
1475024255199.jpg
56KB, 462x482px
What if the Robot was also a Tranny?

What if a Morbidly Obese, mentally ill Man-Child tricked you into reading this third grade fanfiction-tier piece of shit by introducing more and more terribly one dimensional waifu bait for you to drool over?
>>
Bubbles was a soldier, right? So it stands to reason that she's probably murdered a couple motherfuckers in her time.
>>
>>88230503
Is it wrong to just want her to open her own repair shop with her robo life partner and adopt a Korean orphan named Jang-Mi that gets straight A's in school and wants to become a soccer star when her moms are pushing her to become a doctor or recipient of a Pulitzer?
>>
>>88230415
The secret is Bubbles used to be human, but was turned into a robot by an evil wizard
>>
I could have sworn that Bubbles has mentioned that this is the only sort of work she could get with her current body.

After the military decided not to use robots like her any more, she could have had a hard time until pink robot boss offered her a job.

Faye doesn't really know Bubbles at all, and I hope Jeph isn't going to do a "Oh, how could I have been so blind. You were totally in the right to punch her, Faye" moment.
>>
Ethnic cleansing or massacring women and children. Something truly reprehensible. That's what it has to be, right? Or that's what it would be if Jacques had the balls.
>>
what if bubbles and pinkoboto were partners in the past and developed a relationship but can't get married because it's against the law in that time and now to make ends meat they have to do some illegal work and faye has no idea.
>>
>>88230860
What if Ladybossbot only disliked Faye because she thought she was going to steal Bubbles from her?
>>
File: no dreams now.png (14KB, 222x206px) Image search: [Google]
no dreams now.png
14KB, 222x206px
>>88230812
>I hope Jeph isn't going to do a "Oh, how could I have been so blind. You were totally in the right to punch her, Faye" moment.
Anon . . . that isn't how the world works and you know it
>>
File: 1480712188673.jpg (97KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480712188673.jpg
97KB, 520x600px
Look at yourselves, you're talking about QC legitimately, that is with legitimate inquiry as to its direction.

You've all gone mad
>>
Bubbles has probably killed lots of humans.
>>
>>88231345

robots can't kill humans, not allowed to.
>>
>>88231455
My understanding is that these robots can kill humans but choose not to.
>>
>>88230415
>Whoa bubble has a secret past? What do you think happened?? O_o

jephs came up with more shit writing
>>
>>88230481
>She probably murdered someone..

Well she wasn't particularily in the closet about the fact that she is a war droid with a service record.
>>
>this will end with Faye learning nothing and thinking her actions were justified
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>88231780
JEFF JACKS DOES IT AGAIN
>>
>>88230415
>She didn't run away with me!
>You know what, there must be BLACKMAIL involved!

Or maybe she used logic and deduced that throwing away her job wasn't worth the benefits of standing by an emotional outburst that accomplished nothing. Bubbles gotta get paid somehow.
>>
>>88230950
But that IS how Jeff HACKS writes his shitty webcomic.
>>
>>88231455
Then Why are there military robots that are shaped liked jets and fuck-huge soldiers?
>>
File: 1477657422882-co.jpg (135KB, 643x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477657422882-co.jpg
135KB, 643x600px
Is QC an example of meepsheeps law taking place or the law of post irony taking place on /co/

Back when I first heard about it everyone was jumping up and down about how it sucked, but I can't tell if meepsheep or post irony or /co/mblr happened (which if someone will explain why Tumblr fans would want to come here be my guest)

When I heard about it everyone was bitching about the tranny bitch with the skinny dweeb, or the author being a progressive manchild, but that's when get confused because despite everyone talking about how it sucked, they were still talking about it. I can't tell if people were hiding their interest in the comic or the line between irony and sincerity became blurred, but here everyone is now unironically talking about it.

Can someone explain how this happened? I tried to read it out of curiosity before but I could only get to about 100 pages after the dweeb was dating the coffee shop gal, and everyone was going to the coffee shop to get insulted while they were getting served, and I couldn't take it anymore. Is there something people are seeing in it that I'm not?
>>
>>88233983
I only read it in places where people are mocking it because then I know I've located a momentary oasis of sanity, as opposed to his Twitter rants.
>>
>>88230415
why does a souless robot have more sense than a woman?
>>
>>88230950
I can't get over this face.

It looks like he's in utter shock and combined with the "You're beautiful" line makes the whole scene come off like he's screaming on the inside "I've made a terrible mistake". I can't imagine that's what Hacks wanted to convey
>>
>>88231707
Killing in war isn't murder. It's just killing. It's just war.
>>
>>88234280

>I only read it in places where people are mocking it because then I know I've located a momentary oasis of sanity, as opposed to his Twitter rants.

You only read the ones in threads where it's being mocked or what does that mean?
>>
>>88234688
It means he's retarded
>>
>>88230415
Or maybe she just didn't want to lose her job and home because of someone else's emotionally driven violent outburst, when she herself has to be extremely careful to not hurt anyone around her.
>>
>>88233983
It's like root beer. If you drink enough if it, you begin to like it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6VhSm6G7cVk

You should check out bad webcomics forum where they claim to hate goblins but sure enough they're on Thunt's stream and seriously discussing his story. That's how it is.
>>
>>88233983
It's mostly out of habit. I think you reach a point where you spend enough time doing tolerating something bland and you get used to it. It becomes a thing, at which point you're not interested or compelled but you just keep reading because why not.
>>
>>88230537
Says more about me than it does the man child.
>>
>>88235933
>>88236385

I tried, I really did try to get into it, but all it felt like was Friends 1.5 with 'lol so random' moments with the robot and events.

Now granted it's not an action comic or anything, it's a lot of talk and supposed to be, but I think the talk itself is part of what made it difficult for me to even relate to the characters. It seemed all they did was use their knowledge of random trivia and independent bands to come up with quick remarks on the spot. If I ever met people like this I wouldn't be able to keep from getting skeptical.

>"...this what you people do all day in the big city?"
>>
>>88236697
I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm Into it. It's just something mediocre i fill a small portion of my time with, but I agree with your assessment.

Also hipster "wit" is tiresome. We get it. you like obscure bands
>>
>>88230415
She allowed her human partner to die because her name was Private Scrubbin and even robots can get tired of that shit.
>>
File: bugs.jpg (25KB, 298x292px) Image search: [Google]
bugs.jpg
25KB, 298x292px
>>88230415
>Its a "Bubbles has a deep and dark past" instead of a "Faye sucks shit and needs to deal with her issues better" arc
As much as I fucking hate the idea of tossing away actual issues for stupid conspiracy theories, I hate dealing with Faye even more so I'll take it.

Fuck. Why do I read this shit.
>>
File: IMG_4023.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4023.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>88236817
>She allowed her human partner to die

"I will not lose another pilot"
"Trust me"

;_;
>>
>>88230783

Evil wizards are not a thing, anon.

Wizards have no concept of right and wrong. They can't be evil, just terrifyingly amoral.
>>
>>88237515
>Wizards have no concept of right and wrong.
#notallwizards
>>
i'm not sure if i hate this comic more when fucking nothing is happening or when it tries to do drama
>>
>>88237209
>Turing a webm in to a shit gif
>42 frames
>3.59 MB

are you retread
>>
>>88237969
I didn't make the gif.
>>
>>88230415
Lapis Lazuli??
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.