[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
169KB, 1920x1080px
What the fuck was her problem?
>>
Zombies, amirite?
>>
Like, seriously, is she supposed to be mentally handicapped or what?

I mean, I get that she is a zombie, but is she retarded from brain rot or does she just have trouble controlling her body like someone with cerebral palsy?
>>
>>88230214
Don't worry she is not in the reboot.....but she will be back they said in 2017... sigh.
>>
Ghoulia is the only Monster High girl I like.
>>
This is what happens when you allow those filthy undead to go to school.
>>
Isn't she good with computers or something?
>>
>>88230214
No, she's just a bitch.
>>
>>88231503
This.

She acts more like a monster and less like a high school girl in a Halloween costume.
>>
>>88233544
But she's a woman. How would that even work? I know this is a work of fantasy but get real.
>>
>>88230131
Zombies are like Wookies. They speak their own language and no others, which everyone understands. They also have reduced control of motor functions.

She's supposed to be a genius regardless.
>>
>>88230131
She was voiced by a man.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.