[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what happened to the people of Sokovia? Yes, they evacuated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Sokovia_Crater.png (2MB, 1920x808px) Image search: [Google]
Sokovia_Crater.png
2MB, 1920x808px
So, what happened to the people of Sokovia?

Yes, they evacuated them, but then what? Because that is a major humanitarian crisis when an entire city was destroyed and all the residents are refugees.

They didn't think that far, did they.
>>
>>88221115
nice trips
what choice did they have?
let them explode with the city?
let the entire world be externinatus?
that they saved so many lives at all is a miracle, they couldnt save the city, but they could save its people, if they could have saved both that would have been great, but there wasnt enough time
>>
>>88221115
>They didn't think that far, did they.

Before the city was destroyed? They didn't have time to think that far ahead.

After the city was destroyed? Who knows? That problem is never brought up again.
>>
>>88221230
there is a concert being held to help sokovians, and there are numerous references to the fallout surrounding the event, like news broadcasts and a newspaper in ant-man
>>
>>88221115
I'm sure there are more cities in whatever Sokovia's country is called.
>>
>>88221115
They already spent all the relocation money on RDJ.
>>
No they didn't think that far, the MCU can't ever really engage in world building because it's all built upon this notion immediacy and adherence to the "real world" in the most current form possible, essentially the release date of the movie and the previous year.
>>
>>88221115
They gave them all huge apartments in London, paid for by the taxpayer.
>>
>>88221210
>>88221230
No, I don't mean the Avengers, I mean the writers. What the hell do they do with all the civilian refugees? After the fight, we aren't given a single word ton their conditions.
>>
>>88221649
Sounds like capeshit
>>
>>88221649
given that there is a sokovia foundation mentioned, they hold a concert to raise funds to help them, and the UN tried to do something to prevent it in the future, even of such a gesture ended up meaningless, does give a pretty good picture

sokovia is suffering heavily, and everyone is losing their minds
>>
>>88221649
>I mean the writers. What the hell do they do with all the civilian refugees? After the fight, we aren't given a single word ton their conditions.

Because it was irrelevant for the plot or story.
>>
File: Dr._Doom.png (45KB, 421x270px) Image search: [Google]
Dr._Doom.png
45KB, 421x270px
I know of one noble man who could take them in and use it to score points against the capes.
>>
>>88221115
Reconstruction is usually not superhero work because it's not spectacular.
I'm going to assume the UN, red cross and such did most of the work.

>>88221649
Disasters happen all the time irl and journalists don't pay much attention to the aftermath either (Syrian crisis notwithstanding).
>>
>>88221981
I also remember that iron man is using the stark foundation to help or something
>>
>>88221649
A better question is who the fuck cares? I wasn't worried about what happened to he Skovian people at the start of civil war, that's like wondering what the Shire is up to when Sam and Frodo make it into Mordor. Who gives a shit?
>>
>>88221115

Hey guys, what if Sokovia isn't that country's real name? It's in Eastern Europe, it got caught up in the Balkanizing wars of the 90s and had it's name changed.

What if it's really Lavertia?
>>
>>88222025
>that's like wondering what the Shire is up to when Sam and Frodo make it into Mordor. Who gives a shit?
Just be glad you haven't read the books. I dropped them when I realized there were still 300 pages left of Shire shit as an epilogue.

>>88222104
No shit.
>>
>>88222025

>that's like wondering what the Shire is up to when Sam and Frodo make it into Mordor. Who gives a shit?

Someone didn't read the book. The Shire was getting raped when they were in Mordor.
>>
>>88221115
This is the kind of shit that likely led to the Sokovia Accords.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.