[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone explain the context

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: avengers84.jpg (105KB, 585x551px) Image search: [Google]
avengers84.jpg
105KB, 585x551px
can someone explain the context
>>
>>88219754
I can tell you I wouldnt read it
>>
He went to visit your mom.
>>
>>88219754
Hawkeye and Wasp have sex, Hank Pym does not take it well
>>
>>88220095
What run is this?
>>
>>88220131
Austen's run is really underrated
>>
>>88220294

wasn't it only like 9 issues?
>>
>>88219754
Cap wants to join in and make it a threesome.
>>
>>88219754
Cap believes in strengthening the battle bond through intimacy and will not hesitate to fuck you into loyalty if he sees you don't have a problem with office romance
>>
>>88220294
Was it any good?
>>
>>88222493
>>88220294
Has Austen EVER written anything good?
>>
>>88219754
Steve and Clint are secretly fucking each other
>>
>>88222640
Not that I'm aware of, but I thought I'd ask. Stranger things have happened.
>>
>>88222776
Let's put it this way. I'm pretty sure that Austen is where the "Pym wifebeater" meme came from, and everyone else since just let it die.
>>
>>88222640
Superman: Metropolis is pure comickino
>>
>>88222858
The meme happened because writers hanged on the thing by referencing it non-stop in the comics, having Jan bring up Hank hitting her every time she was upset with him or when she forgave him for the umpteenth time, visually referencing the Pym slap panel when characters hit each other, a character hit Hank/Jan, having other characters joke about it, etc...

But none of the other writers did Hank a bigger disservice than Austen, he portrayed Hank as a toxic person who was scum and emotionally manipulative, then Millar did Ultimate Hank Pym and that's when it got bad.

Even some people who went to see the movie were saying that MCU Hank punching people was proof of him being a violent person with the potential of being a wife beater (ignoring the fact that the two men that he punched were assholes and one of them talked shit about Janet and the other one tried to take his company from him and was going to kill him)
>>
>>88226115
Why does Hank suffer so much?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.