[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Showrunner for Inhumans confirmed. it basically confirms iron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: mtu.png (413KB, 1025x1101px)
mtu.png
413KB, 1025x1101px
Showrunner for Inhumans confirmed. it basically confirms iron fist will be the same as the other netflix shows and it means scott buck will not ruin the show like he did with dexter as he doesn't have any control, marvel does.
MTU confirmed once again

In other news, Agents of Shit 99% confirmed to end this season
>>
http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/792525-iron-fists-scott-buck-set-to-showrun-marvels-the-inhumans
whops forgot the link
>>
>>88217138
>Agents of Shit 99% confirmed to end this season
Thank fuck.
>>
>>88217138
Where's it say anything about AoS?
>>
>>88217138
>In other news, Agents of Shit 99% confirmed to end this season

good riddance
>>
>>88217138
If there's even a ONE PERCENT CHANCE...
>>
>>88217296
OP is assuming they won't have two Marvel shows running on ABC. Not an unreasonable asusmption, but given that CW has 4 DC shows, it's not impossible.
>>
>>88217296
I said in other news, meaning that it's not in the article.

All the signs are there, but I said 99% anyway because it's not 100% confirmed, there is a slight chance they might renew it, but it's doubtful.
>>
>>88217160
>>88217350
kys
>>
File: 627659722.jpg (229KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
627659722.jpg
229KB, 683x1024px
In other Iron Fist news, Danny gets cleaned up and hot come Defenders

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/search/2/image?artist=steve%20sands&excludenudity=true&family=editorial&sort=best#license
>>
>>88217138
>In other news, Agents of Shit 99% confirmed to end this season
Go meme somewhere else you dumb cunt. Ghost Rider has been bringing in a bunch of viewers.
>>
>>88217390
>OP is assuming they won't have two Marvel shows running on ABC
I'm not assuming anything, because this already happened.
Remember Agent Carter? Remember Marvel's Most Wanted? Yeah, i 'member.

You need to realize abc is not like cw, it's too big. There is no "demographic". Of course ABC might two Marvel shows, but why?
>>88217459
the only reason why they allowed ghost rider and magic shit is because they don't give a shit anymore, that's why. They're trying to end with a bang.
>>
File: black bolt.png (3MB, 1815x1705px)
black bolt.png
3MB, 1815x1705px
>ABC

Dead on arrival
>>
>>88217138
You misspelled Shield
>>
>>88217485
They don't care about the fact it's 2 Marvel shows, they'll care about viewers numbers
>>
>>88217455
>They got rid of his curls.
:(
I'm guessing each time he's show with shorter hair, it's showing his rising maturity level.

IN OTHER IRON FIST NEWS: The first four official stills were released.
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/marvel/iron_fist/new-official-iron-fist-images-spotlight-danny-rand-colleen-a147322
>>
I'm waiting for Agents to end before I finish watching it

Watched the first episode of the second half of season 3 but was bored shitless. Tolerated SHIELD as bonus MCU content up until then, but the Netflix shows (even the second half of JJ and LC) are so much better
>>
>>88217138
I will be pleased if someone goes full H.E.A.T. on the Inhumans' showrunners.
>>
>>88217485
>Of course ABC might two Marvel shows, but why?

corporate synergy
>>
>>88217138

Does anyone really likes the Inhumans or is just Kike Perlmutter pushing them?
>>
>>88221678
The irony is that the big push probably turned what few inhumans fans there are off of them since now they're discount X-men.
>>
>>88221678
I like the Inhumans. They didn't have a large fanbase, but they definitely had a fanbase. It's the part where the Inhumans were turned into shitty x-men ripoffs that everyone turned on them. Hopefully Ewing taking them back into space fixes them.

The Inhumans are good when they're the Inhumans. Unfortunately they haven't been that for the past ~3 years.
>>
>>88217296
>le not canon meme
Just ignore them
>>
Let's be honest, did anyone expect a show about SHIELD or the Inhumans to be great in ratings? SHIELD is a kind of vague spy agency with a weak first season in a world where more interesting things are going on. Add onto the fact that the show had conflicts of interests within the spy agency, and even two divisions thinking they are the true SHIELD, it wasn't a show that allowed people to just hop on.
And the Inhumans thing was handled even worst. "Once upon a time, the Kree, an alien race, experimented on people, and-" and you already lost a ton of viewers. These properties weren't going to work because they required so much exposition to explain to you how things work and not enough actual story or motivation why you should care.

Let's say we compare these shows to Game of Thrones. In the first episode of GoT, we have Zombies, a guy getting beheaded, a rape and a child being pushed out of a window for watching incest. But between all this, tons of exposition. AoS needed to show what people were getting in for from the get go, which, let's be honest, isn't Joss Whedon's strong suit.
>>
>>88221867
It's canon in the MTU but not in MCU
>>
>>88217370

FUCK OFF SCOTT STEINER
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.