[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: .webm (639KB, 1280x692px) Image search: [Google]
.webm
639KB, 1280x692px
>>
>>
File: 1477076287276.webm (2MB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
1477076287276.webm
2MB, 1280x688px
>>
>>88215698

lewd
>>
>>88214933
This shot goes by so quickly in the movie that the audience actually thinks this dude's getting his dick sucked.
>>
>>88214933
I enjoyed the philosophical questions posed by this kino. While the food is displayed as the heroes of the story, we often see them display greater decadence than the humans they rebel from and a large hypocrisy within their society. One of the larger examples of this is them partaking of recreational narcotics without considering whether such substances are in the same boat as them, making them just as bad as their oppressors, if not worse as the humans have no way of knowing food is sentient. Another damning display is the orgy at the end of the film, where rather than mourn for the loss of their dead, many of whom heroically sacrificed themselves for the freedom of their people, they instead decided to indulge themselves in the pursuit of pure pleasure. They are also displayed to be short sighted, as without humans to run the store, they will no longer receive shipments of food, and a very large portion of their population will waste away.

Perhaps these will be addressed in the sequel?
>>
>>88215923

What the fuck else is happening to him?
>>
To the people here that went to see this movie in theaters, did people actually laugh at the orgy scene? Because tbqh even though I like the DUDEWEEDLMAO humor this movie had the scene for me was just... uncomfortable, and I don't know if that's just me.
>>
>>88215989
there was no one laughing during the orgy because everything was just moving so fucking fast you really had to pay attention to see what's happening
afterwards a bunch of people laughed
also it didn't feel uncomfortable but maybe it's because I'm not some prude american
>>
>>88215940
That's not his dick, dude. It's the thing at the end of a turnip.
>>
>>88216033
>maybe it's because I'm not some prude american
I didn't feel uncomfortable because I found it sacrilegious or anything, it just seemed like an awkward joke that landed flat but kept going and going.
>>
>>88215039
I wanna fuck that gum
>>
I wish Camille Toh had hooked up with Douche, before he went wrong.
>>
>>88215930
Get a life
>>
File: 1437792446409.png (424KB, 519x903px) Image search: [Google]
1437792446409.png
424KB, 519x903px
>>88214933
>>88215039
I don't know why innocent looking mascot characters get me hard. The movie was shit but I was able to get some shameful faps out of it.

That mustard was fucking hot
>>
>>88216908

I second the mustard bottle being hot.

She was so modest-looking....but you could tell she was a veteran hedonist.

Compared to many of the others, she was composed and disciplined during the orgy. That said a lot about how much sex she had had over time.
>>
>>88216972
which one are you talking about? there were two mustard girls
>>
>>88216908
>I don't know why innocent looking mascot characters get me hard.
Because you have good taste. I found the bagel to be cute as fuck primarily.
>>
>>88217003

The big round one, with a huge red top, having sex with a ketchup bottle.
>>
>>88215989
People in the theatre I was at were yelling "WHAT THE FUCK/OH MY GOD" to the people they came with while laughing and jeering it was a good time
>>
>>88215039
>Oh yeah, say my name. It's Sorbitol, mali-
>>
>>88216751
Me too. Douche was surprisingly likable.
>>
>>88216972
>>88217073
Exactly. I think she shows up twice during the orgy
>>
>>88215989
My brother apparently loved it, but I thought it felt out of place and weirdly uncomfortable.

I think there were some laughes, but more uncomfortable then funny.
>>
>>88215989
There was some laughter, but nobody seemed shocked. I think the people who didn't like it had just resigned themselves to knowing it was almost over.
>>
>>88215698
Why was the best CGI villain in this decade from fucking Sausage Party of all things?
>>
>>88217134

I liked her. She seemed like a decent food item who also was not a prude.

>>88217128

They would have made for an interesting pair.
>>
>>88217171
Douche actually used the R rating in a meaningful way. He was able to do things that were legit threatening.

I mean, look at this:

>>88215698

This is a rape scene. And unlike the rape victim condom which is, ostensibly, played for laughs, nothing about the execution of this scene is funny.

A lot of the terrible things animated villains do has to be implied more than anything else. We never actively SEE Shan Yu slaughter a village, but we get to see Douche snapping the neck of random innocents and sucking their guts out for power.

It helps that he's arguably played straight. His scenes are framed in a way that make him seem threatening. He's taken seriously in the context of the story.
>>
>>88214933
>have mushroom girl fetish
>see this

i did not need to fap to sausage party of all fucking things.
>>
File: Oui Monsieur Yellow Mustard.jpg (102KB, 1280x690px) Image search: [Google]
Oui Monsieur Yellow Mustard.jpg
102KB, 1280x690px
>>88216908
>>88216972
>>88217073
>>88217134
Good taste, guys. Wish we'd seen more of her.
>>
>>88220031

Well now that /co/ knows about her, there can be more content of her elsewhere.

I bet her backstory is fascinating. I imagine her default persona is kind and wise, the listener type.
>>
Why did Douche, unlike nearly every other item in the grocery store, not only know exactly what his purpose was, but also was looking forward to it so much that he was driven crazy by the thought of being denied it?

They could have just made him excited to go to the great beyond like everyone else, and he would have worked as the villain just the same, minus the plot hole.
>>
MY FUKKEN NOZ BRO
>>
>>88220194
She has a MILF like personality. She enjoys the younger and innocent partners. Like your typical 'Ara Ara' hentai MILF
>>
>>88220261

His purpose though was different from the others. He was a Douche, literally designed to go inside a human. That calls for a different mindset.

Though I think if he hadn't gotten "juiced", he still would have done his role in a normal manner. It's just happens to be a very perverted role.

The food items are closet hedonists, but they don't fantasize about entering human butts.
>>
>>88220496

She's a bit of a minor, low-key celeb among food items. Because she was an experienced hedonist before the orgy, she's a pioneer. The food item ahead of the curve.

The food items want to know about sex, they ask the pioneers.
>>
File: B7WVzYyIIAAddUY.jpg (33KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
B7WVzYyIIAAddUY.jpg
33KB, 600x338px
>>88214933
this whole fucking thread
>>
>>88220261
>They could have just made him excited to go to the great beyond like everyone else
But then we wouldn't have gotten those two crotch shots of Camille Toh as well as that marvelous ass shot when she left the supermarket.

I was really disappointed by the incredibly small role Camille Toh had, revoking her of the gratuitous fanservice she rightfully deserved throughout the movie.
>>
>>88220803
new album f when?
>>
>>88220884

That could have been the non-villainous story line for Douche. The "What If?" timeline.

His comedic, but ultimately successful attempt, to fulfill his destiny with Camille Toh.

He manages to consummate a forbidden relationship with her.
>>
>>88216183
...... the dick?
>>
>>88220261
He read the instructions on his packaging.
>>
>>88221012

And if he hadn't gone ruined and juiced, he might have succeeded and not been so screwed-up.
>>
>>88220031

So how do we make sure she's in the sequel?

Lobby? Petition?
>>
>>88220672
But doesn't he die when all his "juice" is used up? Isn't he thrown into the garbage after he's used?

I don't see why he wouldn't be fed the same lie as everyone else.
>>
>>88221660

Actually, that would give poignancy to Douche's arc.

He can have ultimate bliss, but it would involve self-sacrifice.

He has to settle for foreplay.
>>
>>88215989
I work in a cinema, I've never seen people come out of a movie looking so sad.
>>
is sausage party worth watching?
>>
lol...
prude american pussies...
>>
>>88221928

Speaking as one of the guys who is intrigued by the round mustard chick and Douche, it's a frustrating film.

It creates a fascinating world but it doesn't vary up the humor enough for it to work. The characters are rather shallow so it's hard to connect with them. It has a hot human character, but for a sexual film, doesn't cross the border with her in any way.

And to my extreme annoyance, it doesn't really suggest an alternative existence in a world where the gods have been dethroned. The hedonism comes across as empty.
>>
>>88221928

enough for a pirate. I really cant care about the characters though.
>>
>>88222062

I'm talking about sexual situations involving a douche + human & a round mustard container.
>>
>>88222151

I really wish I'd had a hand in the script. They just needed more dimension.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.