[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I liked it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I liked it.
>>
>>88213214
The glider and the suit were developed by oscorp for the military.
What's up with that mask then?
>>
>>88213250
Pakis are scared of Green Goblins you dumb pleb.
>>
>>88213250
Norman made it himself? His apartment was full of nothing but masks, he could have done it. They originally wanted him to have a proper latex mask but they couldn't find a way to have Oscorp working on it along with the glider and super soldier formula for the military that made sense, so they just went for an a helmet. If I were Raimi I'd just rip off my own work on Darkman and make it a synthetic material made for burn victims to replace their disfigured faces. Maybe have a bit where the formula passes over it and turns it from a normal looking face into a snarling green goblin face, you can't tell me something like that was too cartoony for the Raimi movies.
>>
It was a different time.
>>
>>88213214
So did I
>>
>>88213214
I always heard the complaint, "He looks like a Power Rangers bad guy."

My response was always, "And Spider-Man doesn't look like sentai?"
>>
>>88216327
Goldar is not a look you should be comfortable with.
>>
back to formula?
>>
>>88216421
>hating on goldar
pleb
>>
File: japspiderman.jpg (267KB, 630x340px)
japspiderman.jpg
267KB, 630x340px
>>88216327
>My response was always, "And Spider-Man doesn't look like sentai?"

Wherever did you get that idea?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.