[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shows you want to see a remake of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: jem-and-the-holograms.jpg (105KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
jem-and-the-holograms.jpg
105KB, 800x450px
I would actually like to see a remake of this. Maybe by the guys who did Wakfu, Lolirock or MLP.

What do you think, /co/? And what shows would you like to see a remake of?
>>
I was hoping the Rainbow Brite remake would turn into a real series, but no such thing happened

At least there was a cool theme song out of it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGno5VQTHt4
>>
>>88212878
I was unaware of this. Looks neat.
>>
>>88212927
It was ok, but really was a squandered premise

On the topic of Jem I don't know if I'd want to see it remade just because I don't know if they could do it justice, but I do wish it was still on tv, I miss waking up early and watching it
>>
>>88213151
Same. But hey, that's what Netflix is for.
>>
Pirates of Dark Water.

You don't even have to 100% reboot it, just end the original show.

Beyond that, I would legitimately like to see a Captain N/Super Mario cartoon, only delivered as a Smash Bros. vehicle so ALLLLLL the Nintendo characters (and Mega Man. And Bayonetta and Cloud and Snake and Sonic and etc...) can be an ensemble cast. Sort of like how in practice GI Joe had 3-5 different joes from a huge pool of characters be the focus for each episode's adventure. Bowser and Gannon work for ...Hell, let's go there and say Gigas (with Pokey as its spokesperson) whereas Master Hand is retconned into being the goodguy/Zordon like figure.

But yeah. Each episode would be an ensemble adventure. Link and the Fire Emblem guys team up to go fight a dragon or something one episode, Mario goes to Onett and Teams up with Ness and Olimar to have some whacky weirdo sewer adventure, random characters for a Mario Kart/F-zero race episode, etc., etc.
>>
>>88212806
Rugrats is ABDLkino, so that.
>>
>>88213354
What the hell is ABDL
>>
File: DarkwingDuck.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DarkwingDuck.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
I want to see the Terror That Flaps in the Night once more. Currently pinning my hopes on the new Duck Tales being both good and succesfull.

I can imagine DW doing pretty well in this age of cape movies.
>>
>>88213867

Pretty sure that DW actually is coming back as a cartoon. They already have the comic going on.
>>
Jem

Skysurfer Strike Force

Tenko and the Guardians of Magic
>>
>>88214105
Fuck this meme. It's so old and used out.

I get it, Skeet was right.
>>
>>88213867
Not going to happen as they butchered DuckTales.
>>
File: The Misfits.jpg (677KB, 934x892px) Image search: [Google]
The Misfits.jpg
677KB, 934x892px
>>88212806
Honestly, make the girl's just a bit younger.
Move the villain focus off of the misfits and Erik actually attempting murder on the holograms and more towards identity, self-confidence, and body positivity issues and This could make for a great cartoon.

The only problem is the music, Cause the music was so perfectly 80's and it'd be weird for that to be in a modern cartoon, plus I can't really trust any current writers to really capture current music and make it work every single week

misfits songs were better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46MP4bczks0
>>
>>88214629
>Misfits songs were better

I totally agree. Stingers too.
>>
>>88214629
>actually attempting murder on the holograms
Somehow I don't think that is needed

Also as far as music goes, just get Daniel Ingram to write some good pop songs à la Love is in Bloom and Make a Wish from MLP or some of the more rock oriented tracks from Equestria Girls like from Rainbow Rocks
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.