[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beatriz Overseer 5-12-16: And Now For Something Completely Different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ohq67zdakH1tyuatyo1_1280.png (2MB, 900x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohq67zdakH1tyuatyo1_1280.png
2MB, 900x1280px
>Yeah, Dragons are spawns of the Grandmothers.Yes, they’re sacred creatures and is a serious sin just to think to harm one of them…and YES, General Ragnar Heltz doesn’t give a flying fuck about it.

>Ha…cliffhangers…

>Seriously now, I’ll put some little intermission pages between chapters for lore dumping purposes.General lore,history,worldbuilding,that kind of thing.All of this related by good’ol Jabba Babah… don’t worry asking, you gonna love her!

I'm not sure this is the right place to put a chapter break, Chochi, especially in favour of more lore stuff right when you just gave us a whole bunch of lore stuff, but okay.

http://beatrizoverseer.tumblr.com/

Also, seriously man, get this thing its own site. Tumblr's navigation is pure poison for a webcomic.
>>
>>88197847
Chochi has been updating a lot lately!
>>
Seriously? You present us a promise of magical beast-slaying against a dragon that looks like something from the pits of Hell, and you decide that this is the intermission point? Come on Chochi.
>>
>>88197847
You know, for a "sacred" creature this thing kind of looks the opposite.

The cute animal people in this comic really do worship a bunch of Lovecraftian abominations, don't they?
>>
>>88197847
>That feeling when Chochi senpi is going to win cute dead mouse girl bet

It's almost like Chochi had a hand in winning the bet!
>>
>>88197847
See this Kazerad? Why can't you be like Chochi and start an update spree after months of silence?
>>
>>88200218
Kaz is dead.
>>
>>88197847
It's gonna get metal
>>
>>88204373
Right After These Messages...
>>
>>88204373
My body is ready

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jgrCKhxE1s
>>
>>88197847
>To be continued
Lovely pet now!
>>
>>88197847
That middle panel is pretty decent. Almost reminds me of Stokoe's art.
>>
>>88199638
>You know, for a "sacred" creature this thing kind of looks the opposite.

It's a lot less freaky than christian angels or the various buddhist saints, that's for sure.
>>
File: angel.jpg (108KB, 600x348px) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
108KB, 600x348px
>>88207954
True.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.