[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More Defenders set pics: Iron Fist edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (61KB, 480x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 480x433px
http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/search/2/image?artist=steve%20sands&family=editorial&excludenudity=true&sort=best#license

So, I guess we'll see his costume in the last 10 minutes if episode 8?

Finn looks rather striking her and Jess is cute.
>>
*of *here
>>
Oh, and Luke is part of this cycle, too. Plus, if you didn't know Luke Cage has been renewed for a second season.
>>
>>88191872
>So, I guess we'll see his costume in the last 10 minutes if episode 8?
Why? Just because he's not walking around in full costume in a handful of set photos?
>>
>actual shaped beard
>hair cut
OH GOD HE'S HOT NOW
>>
>>88192583
>Luke getting a second season
Cant we just skip all that bullshit and combine Lukes show with Danny's show to get Heroes for Hire?
>>
>>88193342
They'd probably want to see how their chemistry works out in Defenders and how his own show is received. We'll probably get Hero for Hire in LC S2 then if they get a S3 THEN combine them into Heroes for Hire.
>>
>>88193316
>Distinguished Fist
>>
>>88193390
I just dont think Cage has the momentum for another season. Unless he pulls the stick out of his ass
>>
>>88193566
I love Danny and Luke and was really looking forward to seeing them interact and play off one another, but after watching Luke Cage my excitement has been dramatically reduced. His character is like a cipher.
>>
Cutelleen :3
>>
>>88193342
Iron Fist is going to get a guaranteed second season.
>>
>>88193342

Agreed. After Defender there should be two Marvelflix shows: Daredevil, and Heroes for Hire, oh and Punisher too.
>>
>>88191872
Funny, they've cut his hair in a similar way to the haircut Danny has in PW and IF now.

I mean, they could've just rolled with the curly hair and expected the comic to adapt to them, but they're actually getting to a middle ground.
>>
So she just walks around with that Sword?
>>
>>88192583
If they go 3 a year now instead of 2, this should be the schedule then.

2017: Iron Fist, Punisher, Defenders
2018: DD S3, JJ S2, Cage S2
>>
>>88198967
Do you not?
>>
My only wish for the Defenders is that they FINALLY destroy the Hand. I don't want seasons on end devoted to the bland ninja club. They have no interesting leader, they have no interesting schemes, and at this point, nobody cares what a Dark Sky is. Just finish them off and then move on. Hell, build the Hood up as the villain of Defender Season 2.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.