[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATTA BOY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 90

File: Capture.png (438KB, 744x515px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
438KB, 744x515px
ATTA BOY
>>
>>88191140
Are dogs still black people in this comic?
>>
>>88191237
I see people keep saying this, but where was it stated by Taeshi that dogs were the black people of BCB?
>>
>>88191366
Is just a joke about how David and the other dog's in the early chapters are often just the wacky comic relief that hang out without real importance to the relationships and the plot. Like tonken black characters in nickelodeon and disney channel tier sitcons.
>>
>You can HAVE him, then!!
Why would this line get to Daisy?

Paulo might be a dick but at least he isn't a self-righteous prick.
>>
>>88191140
but Daisy slapped the shit out of Abbey all because he said that if Paulo was making fun of mike then she'd have no problem sticking up for him. did she just suddenly forget that shit?
>>
>>88191140
God, I feel so sorry for the other students at the cafeteria, having to put up with the fuckin' Drama Table.
>>
File: 17.png (336KB, 800x1105px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
336KB, 800x1105px
If Abbey responds to "assault isn't cool" with "FUCK YOU WE'RE BREAKING UP" then he deserves everything he gets.
>>
>>88192788

This webcomic physically hurts me.

It just goes on and on about how terrible they are to each other.

Like Jesus tap dancing christ it's just Highschool and they're acting like adults with real world problems.
>>
>>88193413

To be fair, depending on what kind of crowd you ran around in highschool this shit is pretty accurate.

Nobody can run up drama like a highschooler given just the right people and situation.
>>
i never liked abbey

i bet he's this comic's equivalent to an indian exchange student and smells like curry, earth and a faint odor of shit
>>
File: Harbinger of Drama.png (40KB, 170x179px) Image search: [Google]
Harbinger of Drama.png
40KB, 170x179px
>>88191140
>Get the email earlier in the day
>Tfw they acknowledge how Lucy just brings drama by fucking proxy
Man, that boarding school must've been a warground
>>
>>88193489
He's just a faggot with daddy issues that deserves to have Paulo barb his bitch
>>
File: thumbsup_sue.png (67KB, 377x485px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup_sue.png
67KB, 377x485px
>>88192788
>>
>>88193570
>Not liking David
Sue, you're losing points here
>>
File: Screenshot_20161205-122937.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161205-122937.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
what's the comic? can't find it through reverse image search
>>
>>88193604
Bittersweetcandybowl
>>
File: 1474145186938.png (205KB, 300x311px) Image search: [Google]
1474145186938.png
205KB, 300x311px
>>88193604
>Someone posts the page
>Image searches the crop
>>
Whatever happen to white girl dog with black ears? She was best
>>
>>88193649
Rach? Probably going to show up later
>>
>>88193604
bittersweet cucking bowl
>>
File: 1441165003852.jpg (25KB, 345x194px) Image search: [Google]
1441165003852.jpg
25KB, 345x194px
>>88193641
I tried both
>>
>>88193430
Yeah but that doesn't mean I give a shit about the drama as a spectator.
>>
>>88193664
I understand that but what happen? Wasn't she just always there?
>>
>>88193718
Rach kind of has her own life. She wasn't really part of 'the table'
>>
How old is the chick who makes this comic? She must be nearing her 30s and still doing the same old highschool drama routine.
>>
>>88193604
Highschool Drama Limbo
>>
>>88193845
This thing's been going on since she was in middle school, if I remember
I think she's in college now. And we're still in Highschool Namek
>>
>>88193845
Just like Penny's Arcade still up to these days.
>>
>>88193413
Same here. I feel this bizarre anxiety whenever i see this comic, like i didn't even go through that kind of shit in highschool. Hell, i don't even follow this comic closely, yet i still feel like this.

I just want this shit to end on a reasonably decent note. Given how shitty everyone is to each other, and the title, its impossible that the author won't end without someone saying something about life being bittersweet.
>>
>>88193750
No wonder she's the best girl
>>
>>88194030
>Rach
>Best girl
Now hang on
>>
>>88193750
Rachel also probably has her shit together enough to not get sucked into this rapidly growing drama clusterfuck.
>>
>>88194065
I don't know. He's lesbano friend's bitchy lesbano girlfriend got on Paulo's case about his clinical flirtation syndrome. She's already flying into the maelstrom
>>
>>88194065
>>88194107

Rachel is sadly involved in this drama shitpile by default as she's in love with Paulo despite her better judgement.

She knows that they both mutually agreed to keep things as friends with benefits due to her wanting natural kids and Paulo waiting for Lucy but a part of her was probably hoping that Lucy would never come back since she ended up falling for him.

And now that she IS back well... Dramageddon will be fun.
>>
>>88194194
At least Paulo has chance at having a good relationship after the very possible breakup with lucy.
>>
>>88194194
> She knows that they both mutually agreed to keep things as friends with benefits

I don't think Lucy (or the majority of girls) would be okay with that.
>>
>>88194335

> girl want to have natural kids

I find that unlikely. Paulo doesn't seem the cuck type.
>>
File: broken_heart.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
broken_heart.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>>88192788

It hurts every time I view this comic in general. Why is everyone so terrible?
>>
>>88194335
I don't know about that. Rach is adamant on having kids and even if Lucy calls it quits with Paulo, he and Rach are just FWB
>>
>>88194368
>>88194524
True. Either way having a close friend like her will be good if his ship sinks, regardless of a deeper relationship being formed or not.

Plus its a chance to move away to another circle of friends, and judging by how the comic is going, the main circle of "friends" will likely be broken (aside from a few relationships).
>>
>>88194613
With the way this chapter is going, this might be the chapter that splits the group
>>
>>88194650
Abbey leaving will just cause more infighting, but shit will truly hit the fan when mike gets enough courage to go talk to lucy and do the whole 'start over' thing he said in the end of the school play chapter. Not because of them, lucy seems more emotionally stable now, and the chapter title implies some old feelings rising up again, but paulo will go nuts.
>>
>>88193649
Rachel is my boo. I bet Paulo's gonna break her heart in this chapter.
>>
>>88194368

They actually addressed how they would go about that in a "what if" comic. Namely Paulo lets David fuck Rachel and in exchange he fucks Sue (who is married to David in that timeline) to get them both preggers.

Dunno where the comic went but it was weird.
>>
>>88194733

I think it'd actually be sort of shitty for Mike to approach her in this sort of situation. He might want to apologize and "fix things" but at this point that's more for the sake of his own feelings than hers.

The only respectful thing he can honestly do right now is to leave her alone unless she comes to him first.
>>
>>88194839
Considering how calm Lucy is, she's never going to approach Mike
So Mike has to do the illogical thing and approach her
>>
>>88194839
>>88194861
>I think it'd actually be sort of shitty for Mike to approach her in this sort of situation. He might want to apologize and "fix things" but at this point that's more for the sake of his own feelings than hers.
He did say they still had a bunch of things that they needed to talk about (before she supposedly attempted to kill herself) so its not like its something out of the blue.

The part about it being for the sake of his feelings isn't all that wrong though, he is having goddamn nightmares about her, its not the kind of thing you just let slide, on top of everyone being on his ass over what he said to her.
>>
>>88194861

But if she never wants to approach him then Mike should respect that because if she doesn't want to talk to him then she doesn't want to talk to him.

She doesn't owe him closure, just like Mike didn't owe her attention back when all the shit originally went down.
>>
>>88194986
Anon, this is Mike. The kid's practically trying to force himself awake because he thinks this is all a nightmare
>>
How do we fix this mess?
>>
>>88195025
Lucy has a threeway with Mike and Paulo while Daisy watches, Abbey kills himself, and David becomes the main character
>>
>>88195010
Good.
>>
>>88195025
Get rid of the Harbinger of Drama
>>
>>88195025
Kill 'em all.
>>
>>88191140
Is this comic worth reading? I keep seeing threads for it but I have never actually checked it out.
>>
>>88195207
its a soap opera
>>
>>88194986
Which is kind of weird too. She didn't seem to be angered or really feel anything regarding mike's presence. hell, it looked more like she felt bad for him since he looked like a wreck when she saw him, and a second after she is smiling and walking away.

Plus the chapter title 'love again' is kind of ominous. I have my doubts about her not wanting to talk to mike, maybe just wanting to talk in private/not in front of the drama team because it would cause more shit, or just not have the courage to do it, despite the (conscious or not) desire.

It would certainly be good if both admitted that they were really immature and shitty to each other though.
>>
>>88195207
I think it's okay. First chapters are a bit of a chore to get through and get kind of stupid sometimes but there's a summary if you don't feel like reading them.
>>
>>88194774

Why not just make an artificial insemination?
>>
File: paulo daisy.jpg (28KB, 256x171px) Image search: [Google]
paulo daisy.jpg
28KB, 256x171px
>>88195207
I just read the whole thing a few days ago because of a friend and I would recommend it. Just make sure you know your getting into since it is like 90% drama but I think the characters are interesting and likable despite their faults which lead to the drama. Also be warned the beginning of the comic was written when the writer was in middle school and can get kinda cringy but it when it gets past that it gets really good.

Also PauloxDaisy is the best ship imho
>>
>>88195409
Lucy is the best girl for Paulo because both are fucking unlikable cunts
>>
>>88195409
>Daisy
>Not Tess
>>
>>88195342
Thats the most logical route. But then again its possible that she is either crazy and wants to be a REALLY legitimate kid, not some product from a science experiment, or just feels bad about making paulo raise a kid that isn't directly related to him.

Sort of related, but there was a one-off side-comic thing where paulo was married to her and swapped wives with daivid for a night because she and daivid's wife wanted kids, she is a dog, and daivid married a cat.

She ended up enjoying the knot more than the barbs, despite not telling paulo.

>>88195434
If you are going that route might aswell put her with mike. Both are horrible people who are horrible to eachother.

I'm still sort of expecting them to get together by the end. they are sorta like the flagship ship, i mean, most of the ads for the comic show them happy together.
>>
>>88195434
No, Paulo's a good boy. Him and Daisy is where it's at.
>>
So is mike still the devil just for getting mad at lucy? Like, I know he went overboard but other characters have done worse and they just seem to get all the love still.

Besides, not like he didn't try to fix it. Lucy's attempt was out of the blue for everyone
>>
>>88195498
>Paulo's a good boy

He caused a whole bunch of drama at the table out of the blue just because Lucy wanted to be alone. Dude's a chucklefuck and it wouldn't be so bad if every time he gets called out on it, he just doesn't change.
>>
>>88195342
secretly she craved dog d
>>
File: paulodaisy2.jpg (22KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
paulodaisy2.jpg
22KB, 256x256px
>>88195498
This, he just has issues that he has shown regret over and willing to work on them ie. The part with Matt at the campfire. I thought I was gonna hate Paulo going into the comic but I was pleasantly suprised
>>
File: c9oSe.gif (587KB, 514x366px) Image search: [Google]
c9oSe.gif
587KB, 514x366px
>>88195479
> Mike is horrible

I like that whenever someone says that and I ask what Mike has done, the only thing that comes is his outburst at Lucy (after suffering from her shenanigans since the start of the comic) and his relationship with Sandy (which was more like a childhood crush and things were going sour in RL).

After all the bullshit he suffered because of Lucy and Paulo he should be matyrized when he dies.
>>
>>88195498
no its a siblinglike relationships they must remain pure
>>
>>88195479
Mike's only really been horrible to Lucy, and that's understandable since Lucy is/was a grade A bitch, otherwise he's a pretty nice guy.
>>
>>88195498

> Paulo
> good boy

I think you need to reread the comic. He goes confrontational at whim, is self centered and basically stands for whatever has a vagina.
>>
>>88195557

Must be a Lucyfag.
>>
>>88195557
>Besides, not like he didn't try to fix it. Lucy's attempt was out of the blue for everyone
Pretty much this. Things were finally looking up in a long time after the school play chapter.

I'm kinda expecting the supposed suicide attempt to just be some big misunderstanding.
>>
>>88195673
And thats why he deserves Lucy aka Queen Cunt
>>
>>88195498
>Implying Paulo x Lucy isn't the OTP
>>
>>88195498
>Good Boy

His logic in the last few pages has basically boiled down to "Lucy wont sit with us?! Better go into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE!". That's not good. That's highly stupid.
>>
>>88195025
They need to learn that bottling shit up and putting on masks helps noone.

Everyone in the group keeps trying to "If I ignore it and push it down in me it will eventually go away" which hasn't helped them in the slightest.

Daisy still has feelings towards Mike and would have shoved Abbey to the floor if he one day came to her asking to be his girlfriend. Paulo still tries to pull the bully persona because he is so emotionally conflicted making everyone see him bad; Abby refuses to hear others because of his own inner conflicts rather than search for actual help. And Mike keeps having his complex between Lucy and Sandy and how everyone is growing up beyond him.

Basically everything'd be solved if they bothered to go to Therapy, but we wouldn't have a comic if logic existed in this world now would we?
>>
>>88196228
one of them does and i
>>
>>88196110
You can be a stupid boy and a good boy at the same time. His brain can't handle all of this, because it's much like a chimp's, that's why he's acting up. Cut him some slack.
>>
>>88196228

Mike needs to lose his virginity.
>>
>>88196744
That should really be Mike's highest priority right now but that boy ain't right.
>>
>>88191140

Lucy's mere presence causes this amount of drama, it's incredible.
>>
>>88196986

I think its more that they all had drama building, all essentially inwardly agreed to bottle that shit up after Lucy left, and then let it explode when Lucy came back and reminded of that shit again.
>>
>>88197100
I think mike might kill himself, judging by that look on his face.
>>
>>88197217

That would be an improvement. Maybe in hell he will be free.
>>
REMINDER Mike did nothing wrong
>>
>>88197284
I think we can all agree he could have handled things better.
>>
>>88197258
I wonder why Lucy hasn't reacted yet?
>>
>>88197379
Probably wants to do it in private.
>>
>>88197366

Not him, but you think he should have 'exploded' in a more controlled way?

Because really, that was something that has been cooking for a long time. And he even apologized for it.

What he could have handled better is stopping being a dormat. But if he told Lucy to get lost the first time she attacked him then there wouldn't be much of a comic.
>>
>>88197458
>Not him, but you think he should have 'exploded' in a more controlled way?
Yeah, that's basically what I think.
>>
>>88197405
>wants to do it in private
With who?
>>
School shooting when?
>>
>>88197506

When you explode you release whatever it is inside. Props to you if you have enough will to avoid saying too many mean words for someone who spent so much time bullying you.

And I must say, if this was inverted (Mike was the jerk to Lucy), Lucy would have physically beaten him up. And probably nobody would give a shit, because that's one of the benefits of being a girl.
>>
>>88197624

The problem with this particular situation though is that his explosion essentially came completely unprovoked.

Yes Lucy has been a bitch to him in the past and that's terrible, but she had been nicer to him for a while, she was trying to keep things nice and civil between them because of their school assignment and he got triggered and blew.

Not only that, but it wasn't enough to talk about his own feelings towards her, but he chose to speak for the rest of her friends and convinced her that they'd leave her at the drop of a hat.

Also the fact that they even had to work on the essay together in the first place is his own fault because he couldn't control himself.

He chose to flip out on the teacher before assignments were even properly handed to him, which guaranteed him being assigned to work with Lucy. If he had the sense to wait and see what would happen and then talk with the teacher in private if he DID get her as a partner none of this shit would have ever happened.
>>
>>88192788
Ah man, It's almost like Taeshi's spent the last two years making doing everything she can to make the most stand up guy into the worst character. What a surpriiiiiiise.

Honestly though, I hope they don't get back together. Last time they did, it was a waste of of a chapter.
>>
>>88198331

True. Maybe she is mad because he was the only one who didn't drank alcohol.
>>
>>88196739
>His brain can't handle all of this

All of what? Lucy is back but she doesn't want to sit with them because she feels awkward around mike. That isn't a lot to handle. he decided to choke mike with his scarf and cause a scene instead of trying to talk to her alone later on.
>>
File: [email protected] (2MB, 1600x2247px) Image search: [Google]
12@2x.jpg
2MB, 1600x2247px
>>88198331
> I hope they don't get back together. Last time they did, it was a waste of of a chapter.

I mostly agree, but then we wouldn't have this cute-as-fuck page. Hopefully this time Paulo doesn't cave to her crying and try to get them back together again.
>>
>>88191140
What is this furry nonsense?

Take it to /b/
>>
>>88198331
I would have been fine with them getting back together if they had worked their issues out on their own before doing so.

Abbey wasn't in the wrong to think the relationship wasn't worth it because Daisy still had feelings for mike. She should have sorted those feelings out and gotten over mike. Instead we've got Abbey getting guilt tripped into getting back to her by paulo saying "Who else is going to put up with you crying about your dead mom?!" which is fucking horrible to say. Nobody with a brain would say that if they were trying to get a couple back together.

and while Abe has his anger issues (I do agree that choking Paulo unprovoked was not a good idea), Daisy did nothing to smooth things over until Abbey actually asked her why she wouldn't tell him to buzz off and would she do that for mike. She just went "Oh that's just how Paulo is" and expected Abbey to be the same way.
>>
File: bst.png (475KB, 638x370px) Image search: [Google]
bst.png
475KB, 638x370px
>>88198549
> What is this furry nonsense?
> /co/
>>
>>88198508
>Hopefully this time Paulo doesn't cave to her crying and try to get them back together again.

He basically broke them up in this case. Abbey is more than likely to beat his ass now than listen to anything Paulo has to say.
>>
>>88192788
I know that Abbey was being built up to be fucking terrible and this was gonna happan sooner or later but months of having Paulo just do nothing really made this page feel good as shit.
>>
>>88198183

Sorry, I was checking the scene again before replying.

First off, I really cannot blame Mike. It's like the universe conspires to put him with Lucy. (and yes, both and me know it does. Even if he stayed mouth shut that would have happened, so really it doesn't matter)

Second, when you explode of course you don't watch their words. If you did, then that wouldn't be an explosion. And removing Paulo, I don't think he was wrong when he said his friends would follow him.

Third, he didn't came unprovoked. He kept giving her hints that he was not okay. When she kept to hear about Sandy, he probably thought she was going to also ruin that for him.

(Which, if we didn't had that suicide arc... would have actually happened. Lucy isn't the type of person to give up and she would eventually go full retard at Sandy).

So yes, concluding, you are right Mike could have handled it better. But things were so stacked against him that I don't blame him.
>>
>>88196986
>>
>>88198792

This is best pic.
>>
>>88198775

But he still could have spoken to the teacher about it, and as the teacher was obviously reasonable about things she probably would have switched them out. You can't just ASSUME things.

And he was wrong about everyone at the table and he knew it from how he reacted in "happy hour", its pretty obvious that plenty of people at the table adore Lucy. While they wouldn't want to choose sides, they'd sure as shit wouldn't abandon her either.

Also shit WAS unprovoked. He had essentially gone back to being civil as they played games, he got a text and Lucy was nice about it.

Again it was his own fault for assuming she was going to do something when she absolutely wasn't.

And she wasn't about to go full retard at Sandy when it was obvious from her talk with Augustus that she was learning to stay away from him.

Shit was his own fault.
>>
>>88198775
Not that anon, but I would like to add something to it. I can understand his anger making him not pick and choose his words wisely, but even after the fight and when he went to see Sandy at the fashion show, once he found out Lucy texted her, he immediately assumed the worst (even though Sandy looked fine about it, even before revealing what Lucy texted her) and said that things would be fixed if she would die.
>>
File: [email protected] (1MB, 1600x2247px) Image search: [Google]
19@2x.jpg
1MB, 1600x2247px
>>88199089
Adding to this, even after Sandy pleaded for him to just talk things out, he drops the "maybe it'll be fixed if she just died" line.

I know he had no idea Lucy was borderline suicidal at that point, but that's some cold shit.
>>
>>88199089
>>88199190
Oh, I just realized I repeated what you said at the end. Oh well, still pic for reference
>>
>>88199043

1. Talking with the teacher would be basically admiting things weren't alright, which would eventually cause even more drama. He probably thought about trying to finish it as fast as possible, an understandable position.

2. That was after he had a chance to analyze what he was saying. As I said, when you explode you don't really analyze his words. But from his point of view his assertment was correct.

3. I suggest that you reread that page. You certainly don't have a good memory if you don't remember Lucy pushing him to share, even through he didn't want to.

4. Maybe she should have laid it off instead of invading his business? He gave plenty of warnings he didn't want to get intimate, why didn't she drop off?

5. But he didn't hear her talk with Augustus. He did remember all her rotten deeds through and then could easily compare to what would happen if Sandy appeared.

6. Nope. Nothing would have happened if they had just sat down and finished the issue, as they should. But Lucy (like always) wanted something more.

>>88199089

As I said to other anon, if you reread the page you will see Lucy demanding to know what it was happening. If she had dropped the first time Mike said no, then nothing would have happened.

>>88199190

Actually, in a cold way, it would be fixed if she had died. Look how up the climate of the comic got the time Lucy was away.

Of course he probably didn't consider the ramifications of what he was saying, but at this point he probably didn't care anymore.
>>
>>88195498
Paolo cleans up his act around Daisy and even then he's still a jerkface
>>
>>88195498
Paulo's a total cunt to people he doesn't want to fuck and his dog friend.
The only people who defend him are the girls who never see him being a total cunt because he wants to fuck them.

>>88195653
Mike put up with everything. Paulo and drama and Lucy being shit. Also being rejected by Lucy after confessing and whatnot. He finally snaped at her when she said: "WELL, I've decided I'm ready for a relationship. You can go out with me now."

Mike a golden child who slowly got worn down by the people around him. I'd be god damn bitter if I were him and people treated me like shit for finally telling Lucy to stop treating me like shit.
>>
>>88196739
>apaulogists still defend their orange tormenter
>>
>>88191140
David is pretty based.
>>
>>88191140
what is this furry shit?
>>>/trash/
>>
>>88198792
>Lucy is basically the cause of all drama right down to causing it by proxy
>People will still defend her and say she does no wrong whatsoever
Lucyfags have a new level of brain damage, I swear
>>
>>88199748
I havent seen anyone defend lucy the last couple of threads
>>
>>88199820

Not him, but it's usually Lucyfags that try to downplay the things that happened before.

It's like picking a book and then scrapping more than half of it.
>>
>>88199877
Nigga Im a Lucyfag and I fucking adore how much of an insufferable cunt she is.
She does it perfectly
>>
>>88199935

Well, you are a enjoyable Lucyfag then. Nothing wrong with enjoying dickness, such as the Paulofags. The problem is only if they try to ignore it.
>>
>>88200016
Paulo is my favorite boy. Him being a faggot who only wants to get his dick wet along with his passive agressivness is admirable.
Which is why he deserves Lucy, because both are horrible people that hurt others.

Also fuck the forced "Paulo is bi XD" shit
>>
>>88200098
Seriously, the "Paulo is gay/bi" subplot is beyond stupid and pointless
>>
>>88196802
They are like teenagers you know.
>>
>>88199190
>People will still defend Mike after this line
Those people are truly worse than Hitler.
>>
>>88200243
Ha ha, webcomic filler arc.
>>
>>88200664
Yes, that's the age you de-virginize yourself in most Western countries.
>>
File: 20161114_155411.png (63KB, 274x411px) Image search: [Google]
20161114_155411.png
63KB, 274x411px
>>88198614
>>
File: yes_you_are.png (109KB, 353x488px) Image search: [Google]
yes_you_are.png
109KB, 353x488px
>>88200949
>can't tell the difference between a malicious remark and a callous one
>>
>>88199748

At least in this case I'd blame Paulo more than Lucy. Yeah, her just being there causes drama, but Paulo still decided to go full retard on his own.
>>
>>88195653
Mike is not a nice guy, he is an angry guy with a strong sense of obligation. The end action is often the same, but motivation is part of being nice.
>>
>>88201300
I seems like the characters who aren't that bothered about sex are the ones that have the more mature attitude to it.
>>
>>88198614
Why isn't this character beating off all the potential suitors?

Basically I don't understand who is or not attractive in this comic. I think the one bit with Lucy is she has nice tits, but otherwise it's all over the place.
>>
>>88201424
Granted, Abbey's stunt was going to end up getting light shone on it eventually
I mean, it's fucking assault
>>
Why are they naked in some pages and in clothes in others?
>>
File: IMG_0112.jpg (15KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0112.jpg
15KB, 261x193px
>>88202353
Oh boy, are you in for a treat
>>
File: listen_up.png (105KB, 305x422px) Image search: [Google]
listen_up.png
105KB, 305x422px
>>88202353
In their world, fur covers up everything. It's socially acceptable for kids to run around without clothes, but some wear them for fashion reasons (or to help hide boners/cover up periods ). Adults are expected to wear clothes all the time.
>>
>>88202353
They lampshaded this when they go to the beach and David gets yelled at for not wearing a swimsuit.
Was a good scene.
>>
>>88191140
i don't like it when david does this even though that's his whole character he is still best boy for me
>>
>>88195476
>tess
>not david ;_;
>>
>>88205327
Maybe one day, Anon
>>
>>88191140
i like abbey
>>
The hilariously sad part about Lucy is that she doesn't directly cause any of the drama. She's reclusive and typically tries not to involve herself in things. The drama between her and Mike is the result of poor chemistry, a lot of miscommunication, and not realizing her often belligerent behaviour was detested by him so much. Other than that the drama is usually springboarded off how other people feel about her and react as a consequence, not directly her actions. She seems to invoke a lot of emotions from the people who know her, whether negative or not.
>>
>>88206917
I guess I should also probably illustrate the difference between a drama-causing individual and one that causes drama by proxy of their attitude. Being a nasty person doesn't necessarily mean they are dramatic, as in Lucy's case her attitude is used to put up a barrier between her and others when she needs it. I think a good example of bad behaviour that is also dramatic would be Tess when she was a bully, such as that time when she spread rumors around the school of Jess being a slut. That's directly causing drama through your own actions.
>>
I want to fug that white cat in the school girl uniform...
>>
>>88206981
Sandy is a fucking cunt
>>
>>88207707
Oh wait you meant Lucy.
She's a fucking cunt too
>>
File: Star excitable.gif (2MB, 334x446px) Image search: [Google]
Star excitable.gif
2MB, 334x446px
>AbbeyXDaisy broken up
>HollyXWally broken up on Endtown

Things are looking up for catrelationships in webcomics
>>
>>88207707

What did Sandy do?
>>
>>88208792
She told Mike to grow up and she doesn't respond to every single gay text he sends her. Doesn't really make her a cunt in my opinion, but I imagine that's that anon's reasoning.

Still worst character though, maybe I'll like her more once we get to see more of her. Probably not, though.
>>
>>88209067

Sandy seems to be pretty sweet, maybe just a bit overprotective.

I sincerely think Sandy x Mike is best ship, since it's pretty clear they love each other and treat each other alright. But I'm sure Taeshi will make some hidden skeleton jump from the wardrobe to ruin Sandy's character. Cannot have a good relationship standing against her drama lhama.
>>
>>88209142
There's already been implications that she has sex to get her modelling jobs.
>>
>>88209174

Ehhh... fuck.
>>
>>88209174
I didn't know this. Where can I find these implications?
>>
>>88202350
Yeah but it was done while Paulo was running on a power high. It makes it hard to sympathize with how Paulo broke it to Daisy because instead of it being like "I need to tell Daisy that she has to talk to her boyfriend and tell him that it wasn't cool" where he could have had more sympathy, it seemed more like after Abbey yelled at him to apologize he thought "Alright shitlord, if I can't have the girl I love then neither can you!" which is very bad because basically nobody is going to be in his corner besides Daisy, if that, and Abbey basically has his hatred of Paulo permanently cemented.
>>
>>88209067
>She told Mike to grow up and she doesn't respond to every single gay text he sends her. Doesn't really make her a cunt in my opinion, but I imagine that's that anon's reasoning.

Telling mike to grow up was more than likely because she was frustrated with all the stuff they were doing. It was normal kid stuff to him but she more than likely didn't do that sort of thing growing up. Instead she's off doing modeling work while most other kids would play.

Mike also did assume that she would just be into all of that stuff. If she visits again, it'll more than likely go better than the last since he knows what she's more likely to enjoy. Unless Taeshi drops some sort of giga bomb to make her horrible .
>>
>>88209456
>Telling mike to grow up was more than likely because she was frustrated with all the stuff they were doing.
>Mike also did assume that she would just be into all of that stuff.
That's how most dates works, you take your date to something you enjoy and that you think they will enjoy. When she told him she wasn't up for more arcade bullshittery Mike took her to the clothes store and also burnt all his savings on gifts for her. She had no real reason to be that frustrated with Mike.

>Unless Taeshi drops some sort of giga bomb to make her horrible
She's already been shown to not be all that, I think.
https://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c94/p34.html
>>
>>88209638

I didn't see anything bad in this page. Just she asking him to act more mature.

Also, unless she actually abuse Mike (emotionally or hits him) or cucks him, that's still an upgrade over his other love interests.
>>
>>88209308
It's implied a bit in the chapter that followed a typical day in her life. Someone asked about it on the Tumblr blog, and Taeshi was coy in her response.
>>
>>88210081

Well, even if Sandy took some contracts, maybe that will make her value Mike even more. She did say 'finally someone nice'.

Only if Sandy still does that after hitching with Mike. And still that's not sure, because Mike was the majority of the comic a beta cuck. Funny, it was Sandy influence that make him become less of a doormat.
>>
File: delicious.png (355KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
delicious.png
355KB, 600x547px
>>88191140
>Suffering: The Comic
At some point you just have to enjoy it.
>>
>Everything has been "fine" ever since Lucy left
>Lucy returns and the drama is put into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE
>By fucking proxy
I feel bad for whatever boarding school she went too. All those schoolgirls were probably having a nice school year
Then the devil in white shows up and the whole school gets tossed into chaos and misery
>>
>>88210371
Nah, it's just this group. You don't see anyone else in the school getting all drama'd up with Lucy's arival.

Our cast is just Lucy-Triggered.
>>
>>88211041
Then that means that whoever befriended Lucy at her boarding school to welcome her in got a flurry of drama right afterwards
Jesus fuck, imagine they were just trying to be nice and invited Lucy to sit at their table so she doesn't seem as alone at the new school
Maybe that's why she's distancing herself from "the group". She knows what she's capable of but she doesn't know that she still causes drama by fucking proxy
>>
>>88211102
No no, The hilarious thing is not that Lucy generates drama on her own.

The real issue is that it's all in "the group"'s mind. Is not much of Lucy generating drama, but them generating the drama out of her for themselves.

Basically, Lucy is their excuse to start doing dumb shit. Remember Lucy's family seems A-OK despite everything so it's not just her making everyone miserable but Mike & Friends just loving to make eachother miserable using Lucy as the spacegoat of the drama source.
>>
File: 12a.png (24KB, 238x256px) Image search: [Google]
12a.png
24KB, 238x256px
>>88211102
Realistically speaking, she's probably avoiding them for her own sanity.

The major reason for her being shipped off to boarding school (I assume, because it was never stated aside from the obvious suicide attempt) is because she was too mentally and emotionally dependent on people she thought she needed love from.

Having some away-time to finally decompress probably helped her learn that she can be alone and happy. So, coming back to everyone showering her with attention would understandably be overwhelming. Like, I know I'd be happy to see old friends but shit let me ease back in before throwing a parade.
>>
>>88212937
She's totally hanging out with Augustus. She'll shack up with him for a while ala Paulo x Rachel until she decides to start over with the main group.
>>
File: 10a.png (192KB, 791x810px) Image search: [Google]
10a.png
192KB, 791x810px
>>88213135
I don't doubt that, for sure. Augustus was the only one to point out how fucked-up she was.
He's the cold-dose of reality she really needs right now, not drama that's inevitably going to open old wounds (even though opening wounds is the reason I even read this.)
>>
File: bcb-tstm-13-14-15.jpg (2MB, 797x3333px) Image search: [Google]
bcb-tstm-13-14-15.jpg
2MB, 797x3333px
>>88213295
Come to think of it, Augustus was the only one to have any clue just how far Lucy was gone while all of her close friends were absolutely clueless.

If anyone, he'd be the only one she'd feel comfortable with opening up to at the moment.
>>
File: bcb-tstm-16-17-18-30.jpg (3MB, 800x4453px) Image search: [Google]
bcb-tstm-16-17-18-30.jpg
3MB, 800x4453px
>>88213627
>>
>>88213295
>>88213627
>>88213650
Based Augustus. Probably the most interesting character in the comics right now. He's got a weird perspective on things that allow him to justify forcing himself on daisy and also be that " cold dose of reality" that other anon was talking about.

With lucy back those thugs will want their revenge. We'll see the extennt of his moral fibre in the next few arcs. Assuming we don't just get webcomic filler after daisy's birthday.
>>
>>88214186
I find it interesting that despite having a rough home life, having lost his virginity at a young age and having to put up with a sociopath that would kill if he found out he slept with his ex, compared to the main cast, Augustus is the most emotionally stable in the whole webcomic
>>
>>88213627
>>88213650

Augustus tries to come off as a "who cares, kid" badass but he's clearly sensitive to the suffering of others. I think he'd be a good match for Lucy, his insane home life aside, because not only can he take it as well as he dish it out, but he wouldn't put up with any of her physical bullshit either. Enough time spent with him could probably teach her not to resort to her frustration with violence.
>>
>>88214433
>Mike has low self esteem
>Daisy has low self esteem
>Paulo is dealing with a mid-life crisis
>Lucy generates drama
>Sue can't pick between being a background character or a side character or a main character
>David is incapable of aging
>Abbey has anger issues
Ehhh, he's only grounded because everyone else isn't
>>
>>88214611

Mike x Daisy confirmed.
>>
>>88193641
i also tried the page and it came up with nothing except other comics that use similar art styles and colors. i can get why he try the crop
>>
>>88214510
It's during Lucy's time hanging out with Augustus that she starts to become a bit more normal. I wonder how much of that was due to trying to interact with more people vs. fixating on Mike, and how much of that was Augustus.
>>
>>88214611
>Sue can't pick between being a background character or a side character or a main character
made me chuckle

Best girl for real tho
>>
>>88214869

I don't think that it's so much she acts "normal" but rather Augustus engages her intelligently. He doesn't act like a baby because she calls him an asshole and tends to humble her in return. He also gets to the heart of the matter with her on issues which gives her a better outsider perspective rather than pure emotional lashing out like everyone else.
>>
File: 2a.png (322KB, 347x413px) Image search: [Google]
2a.png
322KB, 347x413px
>>88214869
>>88215082
Her presence is enough to keep me happy. Background or not.
>>
>>88214683
>Mike x Daisy
>Sandy x Producer
>Paulo x Lucy x David
>Abbey x Stress Ball
>Sue x Main Character Evolution
>>
>>88198714
>I know that Abbey was being built up to be fucking terrible and this was gonna happan sooner or later but months of having Paulo just do nothing really made this page feel good as shit.
Our hopes of Abbey beating the crap of Paulo were crushed though
>>
>>88208005
>>HollyXWally broken up on Endtown
WHAT

WHEN

What happened after the buddibombs for that???
>>
>>88216036
Truly Paulo is more powerful than Abbey
Abbey may have won the fight by choking him, but Paulo won the war
>>
>>88216036
Your hopes, you mean. Not everyone has such a hate-on for Paulo.
>>
File: IMG_0931.jpg (60KB, 716x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0931.jpg
60KB, 716x587px
>>88215970
>Paulo x Lucy x David
Fuck no, its Paulo x Lucy x MIKE
>>
>>88216207
But that's wherw you're wrong, Josh
Clearly it's Paulo x Lucy x David x Mike x Rachel
>>
>>88216160
>Your hopes, you mean. Not everyone has such a hate-on for Paulo.
Let´s be honest, if you don´t have a hate-on for most of those assholes that form the cast, you are doing BCB wrong
>>
>>88214510

To be fair I think by now Lucy's learned not to be automatically violent but the rest of your points still stand. I think they'd actually make a good match for each other especially since their relationship wouldn't be one way.

Lucy's a good listener and she's willing to see the good points in people judging from how she reacted to Augustus telling her about his past and background.
>>
>>88217071
>Lucy's a good listener
She's half a good listener
>>
File: 72946105729.png (61KB, 187x363px) Image search: [Google]
72946105729.png
61KB, 187x363px
>>88217093
>half
>>
File: uh_wut.png (24KB, 398x393px) Image search: [Google]
uh_wut.png
24KB, 398x393px
>>88217093
>>
>>88217093
>Half
>>
File: 5b.png (138KB, 229x270px) Image search: [Google]
5b.png
138KB, 229x270px
>>88218146
> that fucking image
Jesus Christ, some of the weirdest shit comes out of those draw streams.
>>
>>88218275
It's what happens when they say that "anything goes"
>>
>>88191237
Yes, the author created a beautiful world where race mixing is impossible and niggers know their place
>>
>>88218275
Do you not like it?
Is this not why you are here?
>>
>>88192788
Complain all you want but Abbey being abusive was already a thing three years ago in the parody comic made for backers only so it obviously was intended as this and not something she came up with recently
>>
>>88195025
I liked Paulo a lot more back when he was more of a character
Mother is dead, dad is not around, his family is poor, etc and he is always being compared to Mike and everyone treats him like he is an asshole or a moron
So yeah going back to that would help
>>
>>88218542

Abbey truly is abusive. Not just physically, but emotionally too. He shames Daisy hard for not falling into his direct lines of thought and self-flagellates in order to make Daisy feel bad for him and do what he wants.
>>
>>88218862
Plus he has some serious issues he is like one of those kids who gets bullied and then grows up and never gets over it and thinks all bulge should be killed and refused to consider any nuance like if the world was black and white and petty bulys and trolls are the source of all evil
I wonder why tumblr doesn't love him
>>
>>88218703
>Mother is dead
False. She walked out on him and his father.
>>
File: 14.jpg (443KB, 800x1147px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
443KB, 800x1147px
>>88218862
Whether or not Abbey is abusive to Daisy, the crux of the matter is that they have entirely different expectations out of their relationship.

After the first break-up, Paulo made a good point that they're still in fucking high school and that they shouldn't be stressing over choosing who loves whom more than who. Just fucking enjoy each others company.

The problem is Abbey is looking for a serious long-term relationship and Daisy just likes dating. She's still crushes on Mike and always has Paulo's back and just wants everyone to get along. Abbey needs someone to fucking acknowledge that Paulo is a complete dickhead sometimes just so it doesn't feel like he's taking crazy pills.

Honestly, it's not fair to either side unless they can agree on expectations. I hope they stay apart this time.
>>
>>88213650
Is he supposed to be grabbing her arm? What the fuck? How long has she been drawing?
>>
>>88219205
Ok wathever point stands
>>
>>88219458
I hope Abbey hits daisy
>>
>>88219565
>Abbey hits Daisy
>ThisKillsTheAbbey.png
>>
>>88218862

Well, sometimes he is right. Like bringing alcohol to an underage party.
>>
>>88216092
get cuaght up. You're in for some crazy twist
>>
>>88219623

Who the hell didn't underage drink? I was one of the biggest losers ever in school and I still snuck some of my parents' alcohol sometimes.
>>
>>88219586
who likes abbey anyways?
>>
>>88219966

I didn't. And none of my friends did. Even if my friends did however, my will was good enough that I never felt like using alcohol, smoking or any other vices.

But we were the nice kids, I did a public contest (dunno if you guys have those in america) and studied in a public school of mostly good students. That helped a lot in my life.
>>
>>88220035
You'd be surprised
People ask the same about Lucy and yet she has the most vocal fanbase
>>
File: Catiskill.png (369KB, 373x426px) Image search: [Google]
Catiskill.png
369KB, 373x426px
>>88219586
>>
Abbey is becoming like his father
>>
>>88220091
I can't wait until someone brings that up
The utter despair would be glorious
>>
>>88220035

I like Abbey. Because while he has some serious anger problems, he seems to be the one who cares the most about things being right. He just needs to learn more self control and temperance.
>>
File: 6a.png (159KB, 746x520px) Image search: [Google]
6a.png
159KB, 746x520px
>>88220127
Agreed. Generally I like him, too.

But you know you fucked up when someone who barely knows you is nearly shitting her pants just being within 10 feet of you because she's only seen your worst side.
>>
>>88220393

Yeah. He needs to take medidation classes.
>>
>>88220466
It's funny because he does go to anger management classes
>>
File: 8a.png (77KB, 744x252px) Image search: [Google]
8a.png
77KB, 744x252px
>>88220393
Also
>I got the new students to think your name was Assey

Why wasn't there a chapter on THAT? That would've been fucking hilarious.
>>
>>88220487

Well, those things do take time.
>>
>>88220492
what chapter was this?
>>
Why are black people represented as dogs?
>>
>>88220655
Because they smell bad when they get wet
>>
>>88220655

Because niggers.
>>
File: evil_submarine4.jpg (81KB, 600x938px) Image search: [Google]
evil_submarine4.jpg
81KB, 600x938px
does this drama sink factor in off-screen fucking?

or is it a plushy celibate kind of drama sink? Just curious.
>>
>>88219804
>get cuaght up. You're in for some crazy twist
(You)anon here, dang if you were right 0_0
>>
>>88209174
Wot. What chapter?
>>
>>88220828
>does this drama sink factor in off-screen fucking?
>or is it a plushy celibate kind of drama sink? Just curious.
Not much sex unless you are Paulo or Best Girl
>>
>>88220980

> Best Girl
> Mrs I like you but I want to bear other dude's children

I know Paulo deserves it, but still...
>>
>>88220980
>Of the original cast (Mike, Lucy, Daisy, David, Paulo) only Paulo has had any action and experience whatsoever
>>
>>88221141
And he seams like he regrets most of that too.
>>
I want to hold hands with sue and listen to her talk about things she likes
>>
>>88221853
It's his dom fetish. He doesn't want to admit it
>>
>>88220393
Thats not why she was scared of him. She's a goody two shoes who Paolo managed to get into pulling pranks on Abbey, so she was expecting Abbey to be angry at her for her part in that. Its just more her good christian guilt and awkwardness than fear of Abbey
>>
File: 6249965784.png (100KB, 233x469px) Image search: [Google]
6249965784.png
100KB, 233x469px
>>88220980
>Best Girl
>>
>>88226323
Pick a characterization, Sue. Then we'll talk
>>
File: cereal_sue.png (41KB, 169x372px) Image search: [Google]
cereal_sue.png
41KB, 169x372px
>>88226472
You can't tell Sue what to do.
>>
>>88228070
You're right. Side characters do what they want, I guess
>>
So since Abbey left the table, who's next until Mike is all alone?
>>
>>88229943
Daisy or Sue
>>
>>88220035
i like abbey, he doesn't make me angry
>>
File: 1476826068447.png (426KB, 472x556px) Image search: [Google]
1476826068447.png
426KB, 472x556px
>>88218146
that picture.
>>
>>88209174
When did that happen? Chapter?
>>
>>88196228
Would Daisy and Mike actually be happy with each other?
>>
>>88203907
>fur covers up everything

Nothing riles up my autism like using this excuse in a setting where sexual relations are acknowledged.
>>
>>88220060
Abbey and Lucy should end up together ti bi eich
>>
>>88233843

Go to bed anon, you're drunk
>>
>>88233729

Well, Daisy seems to be weak girl and Mike the weak boy.

But, still, I would rather Mike stay with Sandy. Mike only started to become stronger thanks to Sandy influence. She does more good to him.
>>
>>88219458
>Abbey needs someone to fucking acknowledge that Paulo is a complete dickhead sometimes just so it doesn't feel like he's taking crazy pills.

This. The sheer fact that Daisy tends to let Paulo's shit slide even when Abbey is visibly about to lose his shit is one of the biggest hills in that relationship. Even when he called her out, she tried to play it down and deny it until he brought up her feelings for mike, and then she slapped him.

>>88220393
>>88220492
You know what? Let Abbey and Jasmine get closer. She's nice but she comes without all of Daisy's bullshit and knows just how immature Paulo is.
>>
>>88229943
>So since Abbey left the table, who's next until Mike is all alone?

So how long until the Lucy and Paulo fans go nuts over this happening saying "Mike deserved it!" even though it didn't happen because the entire group was mad at him, but because Paulo's meltdown made it awkward for everyone.
>>
File: 5.png (309KB, 800x1040px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
309KB, 800x1040px
Taeshi's biggest strength is her honesty in writing. It can be melodramatic, but I feel like she actually understands emotional conflicts and how while people can be jerks, it doesn't mean it's ok to demonize them or whatever. Like she's had to deal with extreme sides from everyone, so she decided to take the middle road.

BCB started out really cliche, but its best point has been acknowledging its own character's inner problems which were previously treated as normal or just comic shenanigans. I started out wishing Mike and Lucy would get together and thinking Lucy punching Mike and Mike being oblivious was normal, so I was very shocked when the comic started treating it realistically. And now years later (imagine, December was 5 years ago) I'm somehow hoping against hope that they work past their issues and at least get to reconcile as friends.

Also this page is super Evangelion considering how different it was in style with the rest of the chapter it was in. Taeshi really works on constantly changing her art.
>>
File: exhibit a.png (112KB, 1280x651px) Image search: [Google]
exhibit a.png
112KB, 1280x651px
Also her journal comics are really on-point.
>>
File: exhibit b.png (87KB, 1245x494px) Image search: [Google]
exhibit b.png
87KB, 1245x494px
>>88234813
>>
>>88234799
>That art style evolution
I love that type of stuff
Now if only she would PICK ONE AND STICK WITH IT
>>
>>88234061
that's what gets me about those fans. they want to see their favorite character fuck someone else's life up and then cheer without caring about how bad the character looks in the situation
>>
>>88221074
>> Best Girl
>> Mrs I like you but I want to bear other dude's children
>I know Paulo deserves it, but still...
Wait a moment.... you thought I mean "Daisy" as "Best Girl"???

Aaaahahajshajshajshjashahah!

No. Only lady dog deserves it.
>>
File: Are you stupid or something.png (119KB, 765x473px) Image search: [Google]
Are you stupid or something.png
119KB, 765x473px
>>88236952
>Anon in charge of basic reading comprehension
So anyway, new page in 3h
>>
>>88236952

It was actually Lady Dog.

She pretty much told Paulo she likes him but still wants the dog knot.
>>
>>88193413
>Highschool
this shit never happened to me in high school
>>
>>88237032
>It was actually Lady Dog.
>She pretty much told Paulo she likes him but still wants the dog knot.
When?

I remember her liking big gay cat (as does Paulo, apparently), but...
>>
>>88191140

I identify with David too much, do you think if I pay their patreon enough they'll put in my dog fursona OC to be his friend
>>
>>88192788

abbey school shooting arc when
>>
>>88238414

Why? Abbey only got with Daisy by peer pressure.
>>
>>88233729
No.
Daisy would constantly feel inadequate. From experience having both sides having self esteem issues is just a cesspool of worry and barely-concealed self-hatred that you end up taking out on the other person
>>
>>88233766
Not wearing clothing is okay if your fur is thicc enough to hide your assets, but as you get older your fur thins

The worst part is that the clothing thing could be ignored if the author didn't call attention to it a few times.
>>
>>88238616
what makes it weird is that the author has made at least a couple of references to the fact that their genitals are exposed

Like Paulo covering up with a towel after taking a shower because his dick would be more visible, or Lucy thinking she lost her virginity and just reaching between her legs to check
>>
WHERE IS DRAMA TIME
>>
File: 20161207_130602.png (110KB, 1440x1088px) Image search: [Google]
20161207_130602.png
110KB, 1440x1088px
>>88224149
Well, wouldya lookee here!
>>
>>88239926

Well, I am happy to see she follows our autism.
>>
File: huh.png (29KB, 932x207px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
29KB, 932x207px
>>88224149
Senpai has noticed you, anon.
>>
>>88239950
It was more than likely Suitcase who picked it up. He handles all the site stuff.
>>
>>88239984

Well, someone follow our autism regardless.
>>
>>88239950
It's probably the husband who did this, to be honest.
>>
File: 18.png (377KB, 800x1105px) Image search: [Google]
18.png
377KB, 800x1105px
MY NEW FAVORITE SHIP I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I WANTED
>>
>>88240036

> tfw >>88234049 was right

Frankly I'm happy, especially since the only reason Abbey got with Daisy was because of Paulo forcing him (while talking about his dad... somehow).
>>
>>88240036
Well that new.
>>
>>88240036
>Hey, Stranger!
>Have you heard about our lord and savoir Jesus Christ?
>>
File: tumblr_ohslwdkTxt1ts6z87o1_1280.jpg (231KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohslwdkTxt1ts6z87o1_1280.jpg
231KB, 1280x720px
Also from the comments: KEK
>>
>>88240036
>>88240094

holy shit...I was just shooting in the dark.

this really could be better for him
>>
>>88240129
I love these expressions.
>>
>>88240036
Jabbey seconded as best new ship.
>>
File: Lucyfags in a nutshell.jpg (54KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Lucyfags in a nutshell.jpg
54KB, 500x374px
>>88240413

Seems like a good reaction image.
>>
>>88240479
God that's hideous.
>>
>>88234813
>>88234822
Two sides of a really ugly coin there.
>>
File: 29a.png (1MB, 758x786px) Image search: [Google]
29a.png
1MB, 758x786px
>>88238368
Obviously, she didn't say "dog knot" literally. She wants a family and dogs & cats can't procreate together so...

Also, reminder that Daisy is an accessory to Rachel falling more in love with Paulo. They're both to blame for each others train-wrecks.
>>
File: 33a.png (465KB, 767x261px) Image search: [Google]
33a.png
465KB, 767x261px
>>88240905
>>88240508
> Daisy is an accessory to Rachel falling more in love with Paulo

Actually, I take that back. Just read a few pages later and Paulo fessed up that he didn't write the love note.

I guess Daisy's off the hook.
>>
>>88240036
>Anon mentions Abbey x Jazz
>It's actually happening
What the what
>>
>>88240036
for those wondering why jasmine-Abbey is a good thing.

Abe won't hang around the group that much and be cut off from the drama more than he is now.

He and jasmine share similar interests on so level so they can do activities together.

Jasmine is more put together than Daisy is. she won't have a mental breakdown if a childhood friend doesn't remember her.

She might be able to calm him down better than Daisy could.

Paulo doesn't hang around jasmine, so he's cut off from one of the people he hates the most right now. If Paulo does come around then Jasmine will tell him to fuck off unlike Daisy.
>>
>>88240036

And nobody was surprised, they're both moralfags and relentlessly shit on Paulo hence a match made in heaven.
>>
>>88241317

> t. Paulofag

Don't you have some vaginas to defend without regard for your best friend?
>>
>>88241301

Agreed. Especially about not having to stay near Paulo anymore.
>>
>>88241301
Doea this mean Abbey is no longer a part od the main cast and is now a side/background character the same as Jazz?
>>
>>88241475

Maybe. Which would be the best fucking thing to happen to him.
>>
>>88241414

>triggered Abbeyfag

Calm your ass dude, relentlessly shit on Paulo is a neutral observational statement. Notice I didn't add "deservedly" or "undeservedly" to that.
>>
>>88241567

Not really an Abbeyfag, but I see what you mean.
>>
File: 2764476467757.png (80KB, 279x436px) Image search: [Google]
2764476467757.png
80KB, 279x436px
>>88240459
>Jabbey
>>
>>88241511
>The best thing to happen to a character is that they don't become a art of "the group" (Rach, Jazz, Rach's lesbano friend, etc.)
>Sue still strives to become a fucking main character and a part of the group
Can't you see? The group is BAD. Everyone likes you BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T PART OF THE GROUP
>>
Wouldn't mind seeing Jasmine and Abbey getting together. They'd probably go well together, to be honest. Hell, maybe this chapter's title is referring to Abbey. Or maybe to a lot of people; there's like 32 more pages left for this chapter. That means it's going to end like a week after Valentine's Day.

Any bets on what might happen?
>>
>>88242240
>Inb4 Abbey blows up on Jazz which causes Paulo to have to get involved
Honestly, the title can mean a flurry of things
It could mean Mike liking Lucy again Hahahahahahaha
It could mean Paulo liking Jazz againPFFTAHAHAHAHAHA
But with how things started, this is clearly a Daisy and Paulo arc, guest starring Abbey and Lucy
>>
File: 55a.png (17KB, 215x263px) Image search: [Google]
55a.png
17KB, 215x263px
>>88242348
>this is clearly a Daisy and Paulo arc, guest starring Abbey and Lucy
Yep, and looking forward to every minute of it. I don't know why I love watching other people's misery so much.
>>
>>88242724
It's going to be a hell of a wild ride
I can't wait
>>
>>88193489
why do you gotta bring that into it? can't you hate a character without bringing racism into it?
>>
This comic has a really strong early to mid 2000's vibe to it, like something from DeviantArt's golden age
>>
>>88242957
Well, it has been around for quite some time now
Think it started back in '07?
>>
>>88241317
they shit on him for good reason. he's immature to jasmine and he keeps fucking with Abbey unprovoked
>>
>>88242856

> replying to a comment from 2 days ago because you got triggered by it
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (59KB, 701x701px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
59KB, 701x701px
>>88242957
>DeviantArt's golden age
deviant art had a golden age?
>>
>>88242240
Lucy and Mike make up.
Abbey starts hanging out with Jasmine and her group.
Paulo ends up alone due to fucking up with rachael somehow.
He and Daisy end up alone
>>
>>88243227
Before Tumblr was the behemopth for internet artistst it was DeviantArt.

But Deviantart stopped being so big around 2010 for some reason.
>>
>>88243323
>Paulo ends up alone due to fucking up with rachael somehow
God, you're fucking right
Through some fucking bullshit Paulo's going to fuck up with Rach
I can feel it. ever since bitchy mcledbo bitch got on his case I could FEEL it
>>
>>88240905
>Obviously, she didn't say "dog knot" literally. She wants a family and dogs & cats can't procreate together so...
She seems like the least worst in the comic. She and Sue. Way less of a problem that Daisu.

Also, can´t cats and dogs procreate in the bcbverse, or it´s more about how Paulo is kinda immature to be an ideal paterfamilias?
>>
>>88243668
No. Cats can only breed with cats. Dogs can only breed with dogs
Cats can fuck dogs and vice versa but they can't breed and create some sort of unholy biological abomination
>>
>>88243699
What will happen if scientists manage to merge humans and dogs/cats into a single species?
>>
>>88242957
It was originally a deviantart project. She later turned it into a full blown web comic.
>>
>>88243868
Then the portal to the eldritch truth would be opened
>>
>>88243981
Imagine world war between catmen and dogmen over who gets to be succesor of humanity.
>>
>>88243323
Paulo will finally clean up his act because he feels guilty about all the trouble he caused Daisy. Daisy will finally realize how much Paulo has always tried to be on his best behavior around her. She'll find it endearing. Lucy and Paulo never get close again. Daisy and Paulo eventually get past their surrogate brother/sister relationship and end up together. Daisy leaves for medical school. Paulo finds a job that let's him follow her. They eventually adopt children.
>>
>>88243868
>>
File: anotherplan1.png (147KB, 794x576px) Image search: [Google]
anotherplan1.png
147KB, 794x576px
>>88243668
There was a bonus "what if" chapter with adult Sue x David and Paulo x Rachel where they decided to have each others kids instead of adopting. So that kind of cements how the breeding thing supposedly works in bcbverse.
>>
>>88244421
>david
>liking pussy pussy
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA no
>>
File: 1473656586092.png (114KB, 236x231px) Image search: [Google]
1473656586092.png
114KB, 236x231px
>>88244421
>David x Sue
>>
>>88244421
David loves barbs and knots
He's gayer than christmas
>>
File: 34.png (310KB, 800x1444px) Image search: [Google]
34.png
310KB, 800x1444px
>>88244582
I prefer to think David was in it for the long con. Have Paulo's baby, then kill Sue & Rachel and have his true love for himself.
>>
>>88244721
>David is playing the long con so he can have Paulo all for himself
Watch out for the genki ones
>>
File: 20161207_162729.jpg (74KB, 231x327px) Image search: [Google]
20161207_162729.jpg
74KB, 231x327px
>>88244421
>reading this chapter
>mfw
>>
>>88244681
But he has been shown to be attracted to women before, like Lucy for example.
>>
>>88244887
Everyone was attracted to Lucy
Even the lesbano was attracted to Lucy
>>
>>88244681
>>88244646
>>88244582
Taeshi canonically confirmed that David is bisexual. He also has the biggest cock out of the group. I think. The latter part may be me remembering the secret porn forum.
>>
>>88244964
I thought Paulo was the one packing heat? Then again, ti coudl be both
>>
just fuck already
>>
>>88244964
>david having the biggest dick
Sure bud
>>
File: anotherplan2.png (281KB, 798x1130px) Image search: [Google]
anotherplan2.png
281KB, 798x1130px
>>88244964
>>88244989
> He also has the biggest cock out of the group. I think. The latter part may be me remembering the secret porn forum

Well... gauging by Rachel's face at the end...
>>
>>88245026
I agree
Mike and Paulo NEED to double team Lucy already, its the only way
>>
>>88245058
David wrecked her
>>
>>88245058
Gimme a link to this shit
>>
>>88245092
https://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/img/graveyard/anotherplan.png
>>
File: Such a lust for knots.png (63KB, 481x297px) Image search: [Google]
Such a lust for knots.png
63KB, 481x297px
>>88245058
>Babe, why are you so... gappy?
>"Uh, err, A-After I did it with David, I, uh, miss you! So I masturbated a bunch! With dildo's! Cat dildos!"
>"Y-Yeah..."
>>
>>88245114
Cuck
>>
>>88245114
>Paulo's kid got the bangs and the orange hair
The Paulo gene is too strong
>>
>>88245114
>doesnt even draw them fucking
>>
>>88244721
What the sweet mother of fuck did I just read
>>
>>88245114

What. The. Actual. Fuck
>>
File: RAAAAAACHEEEEEL.png (88KB, 429x256px) Image search: [Google]
RAAAAAACHEEEEEL.png
88KB, 429x256px
>>88245240
God, Sue and Paulo's must've been a god damn mess
Rach and David's must've been a god damn mess
>>
>>88245356
>implying Sue didnt dom the fuck out of Paulo while choking his neck to get it the fuck over with
>implying Rach and David didnt have a casual conversation while fucking
>>
File: 14292862929573.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14292862929573.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>88245356
>Rach and David's must've been a god damn mess
Unf
>>
>>88245356
>>88245401
> Paulo on bottom sobbing his eyes out while Sue is on top doing all the work and calling him a moron repeatedly.
>>
>>88245061

I'm not sure who Mike and Paulo are, but it actually really is the only way.
>>
File: 1221369.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1221369.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>88245114

Are they swingers or something? Are they both cucks? Wat?
>>
>>88245401
>Paulo's sex with Sue was miserable because she found out about his dom fetish
>Meanwhile, Rach and David are reminiscing about the past while waiting for the knot to die down
>>
>>88245478
>Paulo covering his face crying his eyes out while Sue is just cussing the poor bastard out

>>88245506
/thread
>>
File: 1305627207058.jpg (24KB, 549x471px) Image search: [Google]
1305627207058.jpg
24KB, 549x471px
>>88245114
wow son
>>
File: Untitled.png (89KB, 196x191px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
89KB, 196x191px
>>88245356
>>88245401
>>88245478
>>88245536
>>88245545
>>
>>88245526

I guess the author forgot something named artificial insemination exists.
>>
File: But it was horrible.png (860KB, 1506x1336px) Image search: [Google]
But it was horrible.png
860KB, 1506x1336px
>>88245627
>>88245356
>>88245114
>Sue x Paulo's sex
>>
>>88245526
It's simple. Cats and dogs can't have babbies, so cat and dog friend impregnate each others' wives. Everyone wins.
>>
File: Various degrees of want.jpg (70KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
Various degrees of want.jpg
70KB, 500x338px
Well shit
>>
>>88245792
This some next level cucklod shit right here.

Fuck such cases exsist in the real too, what the man.
>>
>>88245762
Why make things more complicated?
>>
>>88245833
Meant for >>88245114
Isn't it always weird when there's such a major societal detail that has almost no bearing on the story.
>>
>>88245792

Eh, no. Sex usually brings a lot of other issues, especially when you consider who those people are.

I'm sure Rac will like a week or two come and say:

> Ya know, maybe this didn't work out. Could we go again?
>>
>>88245845

It's no more complicated than 'let's ask a friend of ours to put a cock in my wife'?
>>
>>88245857
>Rach says that she wants another one
>It didn't work so they have to go again
>Apparently Rach was used to using condoms and forgot that they were supposed to go condom-less so they have to do another
>That one time wasn't Rach but Rach's twin sister no one's ever heard of so that didn't count
>Rach was on her period
>Rach was still on her period
>>
>>88245762
Spending money to get wife pregnant when you could just ask a friend for free.
>>
>>88245966

Kek.
>>
Could /co/ loves his/her child even it wasn't his biological one?

My father didn't and treated me like shit for it, I haven't spoken to him since years.
>>
>>88246069
You're the one shaping them into a functional human being. I think that matters a bit more than their blue eyes or something. The success of a child is a success of their parent.
>>
>>88246069

I frankly wouldn't raise a child that wasn't biological, unless it was a very special situation... like my best friend died with his wife and they left a single child.

I do think blood is important, so I would rather have one that shares it.
>>
>>88246069
Honestly it would probably be best if anyone from /co/ who wants children would just adopt since it would prevent the spread of our autism genes.
>>
>>88246312

Hey, I'm proud of my autism genes!
>>
Even those cartoon animals have managed to find bfs/gfs and get their very own familiy and grow into responsible adults.

Why can't you?
>>
File: Tmp_20524-tnb1365014655.jpg (90KB, 500x129px) Image search: [Google]
Tmp_20524-tnb1365014655.jpg
90KB, 500x129px
>>88246510

I'm a member of the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement.
>>
>>88244217
They should still try it, what if it works
>>
>>88240036
>Abbey has the chance to ditch the drama club and get in with Jasmine and the other cuties at her table.

Do the right thing, abbey.
>>
>>88245762
You know how expensive that shit is?
>>
>>88245762
that's pretty damn expensive. It's not like David can just pop out a few $20s and go "let's get you pregnant, babe!"
>>
>>88244721
is david delusional?
>>
>>88247439

http://www.whattoexpect.com/wom/preconception/artificial-insemination-costs-less-than-you-think.aspx
>>
>>88247520
>>88247439

See: >>88247568

If you are looking to create a family, I expect you can pay a quantity as low as $300-500.

Remember that a child costs like $245,000... and isn't a price per attempt. If you really want to have a healthy child and pay for everything it needs (food, health, education), it's actually not costly.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/08/18/pf/child-cost/
>>
>>88245114
Is this supposed to be the future or a what if scenario?
>>
This comic makes me very sad for some reason.
>>
>>88247763

Does it taste bitter?
>>
>>88247719

What if.
>>
>>88247800
it taste likes regret and what could have been
>>
File: 368974376674.png (68KB, 245x225px) Image search: [Google]
368974376674.png
68KB, 245x225px
>>88247568
Why couldn't Paulo and David each jizzed into a couple of turkey basters and given them to Rachel and Sue?
>>
>>88247897

Kek, that would be the poorfag version. Top anon.
>>
Ok David actually IS bi.

Chapter 8 page 4
>>
File: sad_sue.png (108KB, 357x341px) Image search: [Google]
sad_sue.png
108KB, 357x341px
>>88247763
>read the chapter "Another Path"
>find out Taeshi said that Paulo's daydream actually would have been the canon Best Ending
>mfw
>>
>>88248034
She isnt wrong, that was the best fucking chapter of the entire comic
>>
File: 1479063359.png (303KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1479063359.png
303KB, 400x533px
>>88248061
It really was. But it hurts so much because of >>88247863
>>
>>88248034
>Best fucking chapter of the series
>It was a dream
[Incoherent Rage]
>>
>>88247568
Why pay when sex is free?
>>
So is there any ending planned for this comic?
>>
>>88247800
It should be sweet.
>>
>>88248929
Mike ends up with Lucy.
>>
>>88248929
Lucy gets fucked by Mike and Paulo
>>
>>88248929
Yeah, but it's secret. All we've been told is that it's going to be bittersweet but still somehow satisfying.
>>
>>88193604
Bitches suck cock butts
>>
>>88248845

To avoid drama.

Oh wait, just remembered the thread. Carry on.
>>
>>88248929

Mike gets with Sandy, Lucy murders him, Sandy murders Lucy and goes sailing with Mike's head.

I love comparing with School Days. Especially since Disaster Dominoes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsL9mT_340U&t=104s
>>
>>88249132
>School Days

It's so 00's tier it hurts.
>>
File: ending.png (381KB, 800x1136px) Image search: [Google]
ending.png
381KB, 800x1136px
>>88248929
>>
>>88248034
>Everything would have become perfect for everyone invovled if Lucy would have gotten the dick.

Fucking hilarious.
>>
>>88249292
>Lucy and Rach get painless deaths
Kek
>>
>>88249292
ATTA BOY
>>
>>88248929
It's suppossed to end in their junior year. Their in their sophomore year. Considering that the summer took 4 years to get through we're looking at a year per month left. 2 years -> 24 Months -> 24 years

Strap in.
>>
>>88249292
>David proceeds to take care of and marry Paulo after he is forever traumatized because every lover he ever had being gunned down by an unknown assailant
>Mike is sad for like a week but gets over it bc muh sandy
>Abbey goes into an ultra autisitic fit of rage over daisy death and attacks augustus assuming the creepy school shooter type fuck did it. Ending up in jail

Truly the best end
>>
>>88251316
>David proceeds to kidnap and take care of Paulo after being traumatized
FTFY
>>
>>88248929
>>
>>88252319
If Lucy didn't go into the seven stages of depression, she would've probably done it
I mean, god damn she was really into Mike
>>
>>88251837
still best end
>>
i wanna squeeze lucys tits
>>
>>88249292
was that fan art or was it some kind of an april fools prank.
>>
>>88258641
April fools i think
>>
File: grevious.gif (3MB, 390x357px) Image search: [Google]
grevious.gif
3MB, 390x357px
>got curious so started reading it
>reading it for fucking ages
>"you know I think I'm close to the latest strip I wonder why the art isn't getting better"
>check the date posted
>3/17/07

I should have know. They referenced the DS game "feel the magic" which came out eons ago. Hilariously enough I still have the game on my shelf.
>>
So what would would have to happen for David to go 100% serious mode

I bet he has the answers for everyone's drama problems and he just keeps it to himself
>>
>>88259750

that's why he's fucking based. There's always highschool drama but he knows this kids go full retard so he doesn't take it serious.
>>
On chapter 42. I'm FUCKING sick of hearing this "muh sandy" bullshit. When does it stop.
>>
>>88260158

It doesn't. Sandy is Mike perfect, ideal girlfriend. That people would even think it was in his mind... until she actually appeared.
>>
>>88260232

I hope she's a bitch. Actually so far, other than david (who despite me loving is purely a gag character with no development) he seems to be the only decent person.

At 52. paulo is an obnoxious prick despite the "bad boy with a heart of gold gimmick". He's a nosy asshole who only cares about hot girls despite the story trying to show you he isn't, it's still true. He only sticks up for hot girls.

Daisy is okay I guess, even though she's kind of a freak. But abe was a fucking cancerous weirdo that went off on people he didn't even know like that.

Lucy is a total bitch that confesses her love to Michael because she doesn't want to lose him.

Mikes pretty based actually. How he doesn't even give a fuck about lucy anymore because he was tired of being treated like shit and only hangs around her because he's a decent human being and doesn't want her to slit her wrists in the tub.

some real david development would be cool.
>>
>>88260761

Well, keep reading anon. I won't spoil Sandy for you.

And I agree with your statements. Pretty accurate.
>>
>>88260975

Daisy and abey went super into the background. What the hell. Ever since they got together they got almost no screen time.

>paulo "cares" about tess and lucy
>goes for easy pussy
>telling someone you love them and then running off to get laid

God damn, are we supposed to like him?
>>
>>88261054

Somehow we are.

Paulo is a constant dick. Good thing we only have few apaulogists here.
>>
>>88261123

I'm amazed to see any discussion for this webcomic at all. I enjoy it but something about it certainly is cringey and kind of weebish. Especially early on.

They referenced caturday and 4chan in 2011. Feels late but I've been here so long and off /b/ for so long I'm not sure.
>>
>>88261324

It's a very old comic, but it was matured a bit (for example, Mike getting beaten). I also enjoy seeing how the art has progressed.
>>
GOAT HEEL TURN
>>
>>88261357

You know what's weird about this whole thing was I always thought Lucy beating people up was just a zany comedy thing, but mike takes it seriously. It's fucking weird.
>>
File: davidpaulo.png (34KB, 441x295px) Image search: [Google]
davidpaulo.png
34KB, 441x295px
>>88261054
Alright for the sake of argument I'm gonna go full apaulogist here.

His mistakes are typically painted in a sympathetic way because he typically regrets and feels really shitty about himself eg. calling himself a failure with no future and a moment with Matt later on that I won't spoil. Also with the whole telling someone you love them then going off and banging other people type things Im assuming youre refering to jasmine and lucy which Paulo didn't want to have sex with Jasmine because it be fucked up for him to do so while loving Lucy and afraid that it might fuck her up since Jazz is best girl and as for Lucy she was a complete emotional wreck and Paulo didn't want to hurt her or make her do anything she'd regret with him so instead of taking advantage of her he turned her down Even though it turns out if he did that would of been the best ending. Then he goes and fucks jess an rachael after having two people he wants to fuck but can't and having David question his already super sensitive masculinity which is further gone into later.

Granted not the best reason but him not wanting to hurt Lucy and in his view take advantage of her and then having his masculinity challenged is definitely not the best reason but it's understandable to a degree.
>>
File: 82255759074.png (167KB, 349x521px) Image search: [Google]
82255759074.png
167KB, 349x521px
>>88261661
>Jazz is best girl
>>
>>88261519

Yeah, Taeshi herself said she felt bad about it. Too bad hitting Mike seems to not be stopping anytime soon.
>>
>>88261786
If sue could hurry up and have her character fleshed out like a main character unlike a side character she would be the best girl I'm sorry
>>
>>88260761
>At 52. paulo is an obnoxious prick despite the "bad boy with a heart of gold gimmick". He's a nosy asshole who only cares about hot girls despite the story trying to show you he isn't, it's still true. He only sticks up for hot girls.
Prepare to see him never evolve at all
Because every time he gets character development the author has this obsession with sending Paulo back to the statis quo, i.e. how he was from the VERY BEGINNING
>>
>>88261661

He makes out with her while she's super depressed and lonely during the play. He took advantage of her anyway.

>>88262044

He hasn't had a real meaningful character interaction with a single character he wasn't physically attracted to.

I mean I guess he has but what I mean is, is that he cares so much about these girls he dates but doesn't seem to give a flying fuck about his actual friends. You never get to seem him care for his friends he's not trying to fuck. And it seems like he's always trying to fuck someone new. What's sad about paulo is that he's as shallow, jerky and insecure as he seems as from the start of the comic.
>>
>>88262107
Exactly. Of all the characters in this Paulo gets no character development at all. And when he does it pretty much gets retconned (the dream chapter)
It's been said a bunch but it's true. Everyone else lvls up. Paulo lvls up but then gets de-lvl'd and stays there
>>
File: yeah_right.png (152KB, 512x381px) Image search: [Google]
yeah_right.png
152KB, 512x381px
>>88261661
Paulo's repeated improvements and regressions have been too frequent and extreme to come off as anything but an attempt at characterization that later became just bad writing. He showed real signs of maturity when he chose not to take advantage of Lucy, did all he could to be there for Jazz and later deciding on his own to be honest with her and break up because he realized his feelings for Lucy.

But now it's all "lol, friends with benefits with Rachel!" and "Maddie's kinda hot because she acts and even hits like Lucy!" Oh, and he's apparently bi out of the blue?

Let's face it: Paulo's whole "jerk with a heart of gold" shtick used to work because even though he stumbled along the way, he actually grew through his experiences (Tess and Jazz), but his post-Lucy handling has been laughable. It's like pic related which, although used as a joke to highlight actual character development at the time (chapter 38, page 10), now comes off as an ironic statement about how his development *IS* the joke.
>>
File: 4.png (357KB, 800x1105px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
357KB, 800x1105px
>>88262107
>I mean I guess he has but what I mean is, is that he cares so much about these girls he dates but doesn't seem to give a flying fuck about his actual friends.
>You never get to seem him care for his friends he's not trying to fuck

It doesn't make any sense to say Paulo just wants to fuck these girls while he cares more about them then his actual friends.
Investing more emotional energy on a person you want to have sex with then your close friends, Is pretty much the exact opposite of just wanting to fuck someone.

>And it seems like he's always trying to fuck someone new.
Do you really think Paulo is trying to fuck every single girl he gets chatty with in the hallway?
The dude is just trying to stroke his own ego and masculinity because you like you said yourself:
>What's sad about paulo is that he's as shallow, jerky and insecure as he seems as from the start of the comic.

Also I don't know this girls name but I wouldn't completely take all my money off this crazy cunt secretly having the hots for Paulo in someway.
I say this because her opinion about the type girls Paulo chats up and the perceived maltreatment Rachel receives by Paulo, Don't add up to a positive opinion of her so called friend.
She is basically saying she thinks her friend is a bimbo who is too dumb to see that Paulo is to insecure to commit to her, As Paulo needs to hit on "dumb bimbos" who won't rebuke him to keep his ego up.

Then again this just a webcomic so this chick probably just cares about her dumb bimbo friend instead of trying to trying to manipulate her boyfriends taste in girls.
>>
>>88262989
>Also I don't know this girls name but I wouldn't completely take all my money off this crazy cunt secretly having the hots for Paulo in someway
She's a lesbo
Better yet, she's in lesbians with that pink lesbano chick that's friends with Rach, who is also a lesbano
Better better yet, she's a complete bitch in every way and that's why both Paulo and the pink haired chick like her because they remind her of Lucy
>>
File: Lesbians.jpg (90KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lesbians.jpg
90KB, 422x600px
>>88263102
>>
File: 1446846880537.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446846880537.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>88262700
Paulo's back and forth character development is what people makes him feel so real to me.

Real people aren't always consistent, they don't always learn from their mistakes, they don't have neat little character arcs, they do things they regret or that they know are wrong and they learn new things about themselves over time like Paulo has.

What I like about the comic is that all the characters are written with empathy, their good and bad traits are all on display, it can be frustrating to watch but it feels real.
>>
So what do you think is going to happen in the next page?
Will it continue with the misadventures of Abbey and Jazz bonding by roasting Paulo
Will it go back to the table?
Will Rach show up at possibly the worst time?
Will it pull a "MEANWHILE" and see what Lucy's up to?
>>
>>88263388

I really hope it's Mike's meltdown.

Mike already exploded at Lucy, it's time for him to explode at Paulo.
>>
>>88263388
>Will it pull a "MEANWHILE" and see what Lucy's up to?
Calling this one.
>>
>>88263461
He's too busy trying to wake himself up from this nightmare
If anything Daisy might be the one to detonate
>>
>>88263471

That would be boring.
>>
>>88263500
Not if >>88213135 is right. /co/ already called Jabbey. My spidey sense tells me it could happen again.
>>
>>88263500
BCB's motto. A lot of the time you expect things to heat up and explode and it hust tapers off. Taeshu really likes blue balling us.
>>
>>88264260
I'd say that only really applies to post-volume 3 stuff. Stuff was happening all the time in the older stories.
>>
>>88265929
Man, Vol 3 was a fucking wildride
>>
File: lucys-tits.jpg (15KB, 339x67px) Image search: [Google]
lucys-tits.jpg
15KB, 339x67px
>>88256487
Keep it up guys. Suitcase might put us in the featured comments again at this rate.
>>
>>88266939

Shouldn't we let this thread die? So we can make a new one when the comic updates?

Also, will we start using a proper OP? Because someone always make new threads when the comic updates. Maybe do like Endtown and put BCB in the title?
>>
>>88267028
That'd be nice. Thread titles like "Suck it, Mike!" and "Atta Boy" just leads a bunch of people asking what the comic name is.
>>
>>88267189
But people ask what it is even when it's in the title
>>
If you think that Mike did anything but what was necessary you can officially add yourself to the Grand List of Cucks. His only mistake was regretting afterwards and not doubling down.
>>
>>88263388

probably Abbey and jasmine talking, or a shot of Abbey sitting at their table and Daisy looking crushed. Paulo says something stupid then she snaps at him. it doesn't bother him while he's on his high and he brushes it off. it won't REALLY hit until he fucks up with rachael
>>
So new thread?
>>
>>88269189
I really want to know how the hell Paulo's going to fuck it up with Rach
It's pretty much a guarantee after bitchy mclesbo bitch commented on Paulo's actions but Rach is the negative jealous type plus Paulo and Rach are basically two peas in a pot
There would have to be some magical deus ex machina levels of bullshit for Paulo to fuck up with Rach
>>
>>88193413
Am I the only one who had a good childhood and a great highschool?

I guess private school is just objectively better. Suck it, poorfags.
>>
>>88269235
He'll ask for a threeway between her and lucy
>>
>>88270402
She'd probably be into it
>>
>>88270356

I had a good high school, but as I told other anon it was a contested one.
>>
File: 1461708900743.jpg (194KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461708900743.jpg
194KB, 1280x720px
I'm reading this comic for the first time and I'm still in the first artstyle, specifically on arc 17.

When's the comic going to evolve into a better artstyle now?
>>
>>88193413
>>88193430
>>88270356
lol my private school was more shit, but high school was better.

Why's that american high schools seem to have so much more assholes and shitty stories than others? Is it some kind of cultural trait or something or is it just jewish cartoons pushing up this sterotype?
>>
File: 13a.png (169KB, 770x485px) Image search: [Google]
13a.png
169KB, 770x485px
>>88272381
The art style goes through multiple changes as is progresses. But the first major shift in quality doesn't start until near the end of volume 1 when the artists starts playing with colors and actual backgrounds.
>>
>>88263388

Abe is kind of a dickhead desu. Wouldnt mind him getting comeuppance.

Paulo is the worst character in terms of how shitty people they are so it has to be someone else.
>>
>>88262989

I dont think hes ever actually stook up for any of the male cast. He's always chasing his potential love intrests and ingores everything else like mike. But the difference is that when he gets his prize he usually just gets sick of them for whatever reason and goes back to being paulo.

He just chases his romantic mcguffins and only seems to be just balrey tolerated by most of the main cast.
>>
>>88248929
There probably is, iean it's been going since forever there is no way she didn't come up with a couple hundred possible endings
>>
>>88273242
>He's always chasing his potential love interests and ignores everything else like mike
I don't know, he and Mike are pretty close
Hell, he listened to Mike after the Sandy debacle and even gave him advice
>>
>>88249292
This is oddly satisfying
>>
>>88273407

You can help someone without having any real investment in them. He can will and has turned on mike in almost an instant when it involved lucy or daisy.

He never even consideree mikes feelings at all.
>>
Let's list times Paulo was a good boy. I'll go first:
When Paulo saved Lucy and Mike from drowning and he chose to not even mention it to Mike.
>>
>>88273577
The entire dream sequence
>>
>>88273573
>One single person doesn't like the perfect character everyone loves
>This can't stand
>>
>>88269189
Paulo is clearly burned out seeing as he isn't paying attention to Abby leaving.
It's kinda hard to predict how he's going to act next but I'm pretty sure he'll leave for Rachel's group, David will almost certainly follow him there.

There is also the far off change he goes searching for Lucy and finds her chatting with Augustus.
Paulo and Augustus could get along if Paulo approached him in a similar way Lucy does, A fresh face separate from the group who cause you to alter your behavior.
>>
>>88273577
When he went with Daisy to the con because she was nervous to go by herself
>>
>>88273939
>Paulo and Augustus could get along if Paulo approached him in a similar way Lucy does
>Paulo seeing Lucy chatting with Augustus
>Approaching him in a very graceful manner with banter
>>
>>88273684

He was stuck in a very unhealthy relationship with lucy and wanted to get out. He went too far sure but lucy was a fucking psycho who doesn't really care about mike but the role mike served in her life.

She only admitted to herself she loved him when she realized that person who she took everything out on and that basically carried her was about to dip because he found someone that didn't treat him poorly. If the idea of mike leaving her and that person to take care of her being gone is the only thing that sparked a change in lucy. She would have stayed a scumbag. In fact after mike told her to fuck off she tried to instantly replace him and he even called her out despite it not getting much attention. She doesn't actually love mike, she just wants someone to take of her and put up with her and she doesnt care who it is.

Paulo reasoning for resenting mike is flawed but its logical enough to exist I guess. But that doesn't mean paulo isn't inconsiderate and selfish. In fact despite how bad the situation was and fucking bonkers she was going. He made out with her anyway. So his whole "I didn't take advantage of her" high horse vanashes because he took full advantage of her and then bragged about it.
>>
>>88261519

That was probably the weirdest thing about this comic. Lucy's violence towards Mike is played as zany cartoon violence right from the beginning, but all of a sudden it shifts to 'real, serious violence' and causes a whole shit ton of drama.
>>
>>88273577
When he talked with Mike about his troubles with Sandy when she wasn't responding to him
>>
>>88274037
I think it would almost certainly work if Lucy and Augustus approached Paulo when is alone and distracted, He would be caught without his shallow persona on which he would fumble to put on.
Any reason Augustus would have for disliking Pualo would almost instantly turn into a kind of pity. So if Lucy had asked him to, Augustus would give Paulo a chance.

Paulo and Augustus do share a connection with Alejandro so they would get along on those lines.
>>
>>88274172

it's especially weird because of the fact that many of other acts of violence depicted towards characters (mike or otherwise) was purely for comedy and never brought up.

Paulo getting all the girls in the school to hating and jumping mike by trying them into thinking he's a cheater is a super shitty thing to do by real world standards but it's played for laughs.

paulo getting punched for hitting on people is another one. In fact even his groping is actually really shitty when you put into a serious light.

It actually skews our perspectives of the work to some degree. Most people probably don't see Lucy as an abuser or Paulo as a sexual predator because its played for laughs.
>>
>>88267028
No, a general like this works best, just let it die normally and then make a new one when the next page hits tomorrow.
>>
>>88275698
But we are so close ot the bump limit
>>
>>88261519
That's the point! All of Lucy's and Mike's friends ALSO saw it as a zany comedy thing. They expected him to be tough enough to deal with it, and expected the cliche of the doormat falling in love with the tsundere to take place. We was had.
>>
>>88262044
That's not true! He develops by becoming bisexual
Every good comic does not develop, but gives an illusion of developing
>>
>>88273577
He didn't fuck lucy when she was in a bad state of mind
He got a job
>>
>>88277365
>He got a job
Why the fuck is this not brought up anymore? He's the riches person in the fucking group because he gets PAID
>>
>>88274968
It's because paulo is... paulo, meaning Mike is allowed to fight back, and sometimes people can even take Mike's side over paulo, like at the party where Daisy finally calls out Paulo for being too mean.

Also, Lucy hit him, but ALSO deigned to say she loved him, something Paulo never did.
>>
>>88277420
Because he put all of his money into driving his dad's car around, which is now crashed, and he using his money to pay for the car crash now
>>
>>88273939
>Paulo and Augustus could get along if Paulo approached him in a similar way Lucy does, A fresh face separate from the group who cause you to alter your behavior.

Paulo approaches mostly everyone the same way, with banter. Not to mention that in his current state, he's more than likely to try some shit if he sees Augustus talking to Lucy. Like, this nigga caused huge scene just because she wouldn't sit with them
>>
>>88277550
t. underage who doesn't know how the world works
>>
>>88272612
Lol it's just a story element

Antagonists, ya know?
>>
>>88259750
something to do with paulo
>>
Last post goes to me for wanting to throatfuck Lucy
>>
>>88281114
no
>>
File: horrible.jpg (309KB, 800x1045px) Image search: [Google]
horrible.jpg
309KB, 800x1045px
>>88281114
last post goes to me for badly editing your post
>>
>>88281743
saved
>>
File: tumblr_nhpsk2cdVy1u65y5yo5_400.gif (494KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhpsk2cdVy1u65y5yo5_400.gif
494KB, 400x300px
>>88281743
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.