[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Earth-DCEU Wells like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (606KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
606KB, 2560x1440px
What is Earth-DCEU Wells like?
>>
>>88190999
Max Mercury
>>
File: 1454035396558.gif (606KB, 226x225px) Image search: [Google]
1454035396558.gif
606KB, 226x225px
>>88190999
Edgy, but probably dead after Enchantress destroyed all weapon installations and scientific facilities across the world with her spell in Suicide Squad. That'd be just his luck...
>>
>>88190999
how is Wells almost always the best character on-screen? We've had like 5 different Harrison Wells and they're always the best character.
>>
Played by Hulk Hogan or some shit
>>
>>88190999
After particle accelerator explosion he was put to prison, where he was raped. He also forces Barry to change into civillian clothes every time he wants to say something to him because he can't take him seriously when Barry's talking in his super suit.
>>
>>88191311
Well, Eobard Thawne is the best character, HR isn't bad, but Earth 2 Harry was very hit or miss.

That being said I'd love for Wells to have a cameo in the Flash movie, 2-3 scenes with a red herring that implies he's whatever evil speedster is clearly going to be the villain
>>
>>88190999
Less of a shitty actor
>>
>>88191311
The rest of the actors go from terrible to barely decent, so in the first season he being a decent to good actor was miles better.

On the other hand HR is complete shit and harry was cringey
>>
File: Cavanagh.png (212KB, 410x542px) Image search: [Google]
Cavanagh.png
212KB, 410x542px
>>
>>88192473
The cad!
>>
>>88192473

>look at your account
>hot things are following you
>post it
>>
>>88191311
Wellsobard was the best character in all 2 and a third seasons of this show. Harry was hit or miss. I don't really know what to think of HR yet.
>>
>>88190999
yeah
>>
>>88194494
It was an ongoing goal of his for months, he'd tweet at them to get them to follow him
>>
File: Jared Leto Joker.png (2MB, 1162x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Jared Leto Joker.png
2MB, 1162x1440px
Damaged
>>
>>88192303
Every actor on CW is better than Gadot and Momoa.
>>
>>88198197
In fairness, Momoa has one character that he plays well and he's been doing it since Stargate: Atlantis. Not his fault that Zack thinks that's what Aquaman is.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.