[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Injustice 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
Darkseid, beastboy, and swamp thing confirmed among many others

https://www.google.com/amp/www.gamenguide.com/amp/articles/81068/20161204/injustice-2-release-date-news-update-darkseid-confirmed-playable-justice-league-watchmen-members-playable-too-other-game-features-gameplay-details-revealed.htm?client=safari
>>
>calling watchmen characters "the watchmen"
>>
>>88182732
Yeah this "source" is ass OP. Also fuck Beast Boy, give us Animal Man
>>
>>88182732
>posting jewgle redirect link

>The anticipation for "Injustice 2" just keeps getting higher by the day, and with it, the developers are adapting as well. "Mortal Kombat" creator Ed Boon had just teased a new character from DC comics coming to the superhero game. Boon then revealed that Darkseid will indeed be joining the roster.

>>Darkseid is Playable

>Darkseid is the new tyrannical ruler of Apokolips in the DC comics, and was first seen as a stage effect. The character was also playable in the mobile version of the game, and was also featured in the comic book series based on the original video game. With the character's growing popularity, he will then be added as well to "Injustice 2," as confirmed by the game creator.

>>The Watchmen, Justice League, and More

>Boon also mentioned other characters to be added to the "Injustice 2" roster as well. These include The Watchmen, Spawn, and the "Mortal Kombat" fighter Sub-Zero. While these characters are definitely worth the hype, other confirmed "Injustice 2" characters include Captain Gold, Black Canary, Aqualad (Kaldur'ahm), Swamp Thing, Vixen, Ra's al Ghul, The Atom, and Beast Boy.

>Other more familiar names are also going to be featured in "Injustice 2." The Justice League mainstays Superman, Batman, The Flash, Aquaman, and Wonder Woman are included. Supergirl, Harley Quinn, Gorilla Grodd, Atrocitus, Blue Beetle, and Deadshot would be appearing in "Injustice 2" as well.
>>
>injustshit

nobody cares, MAHVEL'S BACK BABY
>>
>>88182772
You get vixen and your gonna like it
>>
>>88182829
You and I both know anon it wont be better than 2 nor will the roster be as large
>>
>>88182829
>Swj heroes vs overpowered weebs

Yeah no thanks I'll stick to characters that are actually likable
>>
>>88182798
This doesn't sound likely.
>>
>>88182798
This doesn't sound legitimate. They wouldn't just dump the whole cast in one unannounced release.
>>
>>88182928
>>88182894
>implying boon isn't capable of that

I guess we will see soon enough if that source is ass or not
>>
>>88182798
>2 characters with animal superpowers

Literally why? There's other characters with unique power sets why copy the same ones
>>
Bumping my own
>>
I could almost believe them just showing off a ton of characters, but launching 3 months without a peep since Comic Con?
>>
>>88182829
>MAHVEL'S BACK BABY
but this time they're not bringing any of their X-friends, & memepool.
>>
File: meme holds an alan moore comic.jpg (12KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
meme holds an alan moore comic.jpg
12KB, 260x194px
Which of The Watchmen is your favorite?
>>
>>88182996
What are you talking about
>>
>>88182732
This does not sound real at all. What the hell is this guy's source?
>>
You guys think they'll make Beast Boy a cute shota or will they age him up to be ugly?
>>
File: BB.png (900KB, 650x652px) Image search: [Google]
BB.png
900KB, 650x652px
>>88184665
I think he'll be dead
>>
>>88182798
>Darkseid is the new tyrannical ruler of Apokolips in the DC comics
Ehm...
>>
Are they making an Injustice 2 comic?
>>
>>88182732
Wait, did they give Hal BLUE eyes?! That makes no sense. His natural eyecolor is brown and you can get away with green eyes by saying it is the green energy, but blue is just nonsense!
>>
>>88182883
Then why are you interested in EVERYONE'S AN ASSHOLE: The Game?
>>
>>88185175
Yeah, it's starts next year and they're bringing Taylor back to write it again. Hopefully it will make up for the shitshow the comic has been this year.
>>
>Swamp Thing

I don't believe it. Of anything of all The Green characters Poison Ivy is more likely to join than Swamp Thing
>>
>>88186751
>Swamp Thing
More like Reddit Thing, amirite?
>>
>>88185412
his eyes are filled with hope
>>
>>88182996
Because Vixen uses animal abilities. Beast Boy transforms into the animals.

Completely different potential play styles. You idiot.
>>
>>88182732
>>88182798

>Captain Gold
>>
>>88182829
Both are shit tier games from a fighting game pov.

But Injustice 2 will bring us more comic books, you know /co/'s stuff. Unlike the MvC3 book which was utter shit.

Also, Injustice 2 will be inspired by comic books, while MvCI will be mostly inspired from movies.

Injustice 2 is a much more enjoyable /co/ product than MvCI
>>
>>88189814
>a much more enjoyable /co/ product
guess that means /co/ will automatically hate Injustice 2 when it's released
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.