[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Park season finale is about to end the continuity it seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 7

File: m9cbnq.jpg (78KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
m9cbnq.jpg
78KB, 960x540px
>#2010: The End of Serialization As We Know It

>As TROLLTRACE goes live, Sheila logs on to see Gerald’s on-line activity. At SpaceX, Cartman tries to convince the scientists that going to Mars is a bad idea when he understands why Heidi wants to get to Mars . And defying their mom, Kyle and Ike get all the kids together to try to save the world from certain destruction.

Source: http://southpark.cc.com/blog/2016/12/05/episode-2010-the-end-of-serialization-as-we-know-it-press-release

So... you think Matt & Trey just got fucking tired of it? Did Trump's victory make them not wanna deal with shit? Will they retcon everything so they can keep Gerald around, have Garrison back at the school and return Cartman to the twisted asshole he once was?

Will you miss the continuity if they opt to just scrap it in favor of going back to a more standalone episode approach where they just rip shit from the headlines in a way that ages individual episodes like milk but gives others a fighting chance at having a longer shelf life due to not being connected?

Also, no mention of member berries, J.J. Abrams or Garrison in the episode description. How badly did they fuck this whole election plot?
>>
>>88182631
I love all the dropped plot lines from this season.
If they are dropping the continuity, I'm glad. They dragged it out for 3 years.
>>
>>88182631
I think they realized coming up with an ongoing narrative is more work than its worth, especially given their talent and trying to make it comedic. I prefer the standalone method, it works better for them. This whole season has been a goddamn mess and I hope this doesnt reflect Fractured But Whole
>>
Continuity was shit. I'm glad I'll be able to start watching SP again next season.
>>
It worked ok last season
But the member berries plotline going nowhere and putting their faith in Hillary winning fucked this season
>>
They are still bored with doing episodic seasons though. If they give up on Continuity they're pretty much saying South Park isn't lasting much longer, which we all knew would happen. If they want SP to last they either need to start writing ahead of time and stop depending on current events, or hand it off.
>>
>>88182631
I don't think they're going to scrap continuity entirely. I'd say they just realised that going full on with a serialized plot with no individual stuff inbetween isn't really compatible with their production process, especially when they like to be topical.

They'll probably go back to Season 18 and 19 style, which was mostly standalone episodes with a few things sticking and lead-in plots
>>
>>88182631
I hope this ends on a to be continued and then next season opens up with asses of fire 3 episode
and then the next ep everything is back to how it was before 18 with no one mentioning anything
>>
>>88182888
This is the direction I hope they go
Everything is mostly stand alone with nods to previous episodes and the occasional two parter
>>
>>88182631
Having small continuity is okay.

Honestly, focusing the ENTIRE season on the election was a terrible idea since they placed all their eggs in one basket and lost. I still think the continuity can work, it's just that Matt and Trey need to be more careful about what they make the main focus and have a back up just in case (and NEVER make election results the main focus).
>>
>>88182631
I thought the member berries and the JJ Abrams/star wars thing was really retarded.
>>
I'm fine with them going back to regular episodes as long as they still made callbacks to previous episodes like in the last season where the 4 kids shittalked the whole school then the next episode the school still didn't like them
>>
Continuity is ok, if they write in advance. Else it's a mess.
>>
I think they just went in too many directions at once
>>
Friendly reminder that Continuity =/= Ongoing Plot

It really bothers me that people lump 18 and 19 with 20. Season 18 and 19 had continuity, but outside of their 2-3 part finales, there was hardly an ongoing plot during them. Season 20 is the only season that has done an ongoing plot through its entirety.
>>
>>88182631
I thought this season was OK overall, but Kyle really hit the nail on the head with his "I'm sick of dealing with Denmark and Trolling week after week" speech.
>>
>>88183458
That speech made me think even the creators are sick of doing the plot by now. The title of the finale basically confirms my thoughts.
>>
>>88182631
So...
where are stan and kenny through all of this?
I hope they show up at the end and go all like "whoa that was stupid"
>>
>>88183665
End it with this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwwS9MAvh7w
>>
>>88182631
So... what's the plot line with member berries even about? They're a drug that gives you nostalgia, which is a nice idea, and the fact that they're alive is neat. Then they have their own sort of Mafia, and they went to the white house? Did I miss something? They didn't even appear in the last episode. What was the thing with the White House anyway? They just have a huge party there and use the phone to make some calls?

I like the TrollTrace plot line, especially with the "Villain" not being Danish, and being a troll himself. I like Cartman's plot line, Heidi is cute and fucking funny (get over yourself) and it's one of the most sweet cute relationships on TV right now. The Presidential plotline obviously got fucked, but it still works with Garrison as President so far. But the member berries? Why, what the fuck are they even going for? I can't imagine them pulling it all together in a single episode.
>>
>>88183665
I really hope season 21 gives them some major focus to make up for it.
>>
>>88183779
Perfect.
>>
>>88183665
Shit, has Kenny even been in this season at all?

As a casual viewer, did the last season's shit end up mattering at all? I remember that a girl turned out to just be an ad, and I thought maybe PC Principal was also just an ad, but now that doesn't matter? What happened to that plot, did it resolve and I just don't remember?
>>
What if the season ends with the breakup of Cartman and Heidi causing everything to reset.
>>
>>88183841
>They just have a huge party there and use the phone to make some calls?

Trump winning clearly fucked whatever idea they had with them.
>>
>>88184018
That breakup wouldn't wrap up the member berry plot, the troll plot, Kyle's family plot, the Presidential plot, Clinton's plot with Butters, or any of the smaller things from this season.

If you're suggesting they do a shaggy dog story, there are better ways to do it. Just have a smash cut to Gerald waking up and going "fuck that plan, I'm selling my computer", basically resetting to before Season 20.
>>
>>88184144
>suggest something will cause everything to reset
>but that won't wrap everything up, better something else cause everything to reset

Huh?
>>
>>88182631
The continuity was fine when the episodes still did individual topics. Now that they're just stretching out the same plot points it's getting exhausting.
>>
>>88182631
Continuity was one of the best things about the show, it would be pure cowardice to get rid of it, not to mention creative bankruptcy.
>>
>>88182631
continuity was too much work for them and made too many pointless scenes
you can't fucking do one episode a week and try to tie all that shit together, while also basing half the season off real world events that didn't happen
they fucked up hard and didn't even have time to make a fractured but whole tie-in
where the fuck is kenny and stan?

>>88185232
this would work way better, individual events that loosely tie together instead of episodes that just straight up run right into each other
>>
im currently catching up on ep 8 and its just so fucking cringey. its just matt and trey jerking themselves off about how much they hate trump and brexit. they are so far up their own asses that im pretty sure they can see through their mouths.
>>
>>88182777
Underrated post, they got too confidant about the elections results and fucked up like the mainstream media.
>>
>>88184144
The presidential plot is wrapped up. Garrison won and he loves to shove it in people's faces.
>>
>>88185233
They already filed for creative Chapter 11 after Trump won. No point in scolding them for it now.
>>
>>88185500
>WHAAAA intelligent creative people don't love my orange boyfriend WHAAAA
>>
I hope T&M don't give up on Serialization completely, because it's the only thing keeping SP interesting at this point.

The problem is that they fucked it up this season. You can't do a serial plot AND a plot based on current events, especially not in animation.

Fucking pick one or the other. It's obvious that their whole plot was based on the assumption that Hillary would win and they had no backup plan to fix the mess if she lot. though to be fair, neither did the civilized world.
>>
>>88182631
>Trolltrace
>Trollface

How the fuck did I not get this earlier?
>>
>>88184100
>Trump winning clearly fucked whatever idea they had with them.
Which is weeeeeird since I thought member berries were mostly a reference to the american nostalgia of the 50s, were everything was terrible if you weren't white and straight, which is the idea that Trump pushes. To the so called "simpler times".
>>
Man, last season was thematically much better.
They got GREAT material for this season but couldn't use it correctly at all.
>>
>>88186268
The member berries issue was probably supposed to explode when Trump lost, which would result in a giant overarching inhuman thread which would come to overshadow the more human trolltrace plot.

The reason the member berry segment went nowhere was because their entire job was to react to his loss.
>>
Post yfw Matt and Trey intentionally dropped the Memberberry plot so they can reintroduce them once the average viewer has forgotten.
>>
>>88186204
ah yes here we have a good example of a tumblr user
>you DONT love a show that spends its entire runtime whining about donald trump? YOU MUST BE A TRUMP LOVER

you fucking faggot im not a fucking trump cocksucker. matter of fact, thanks to you american shits the world was screwed either way, so i dont even give a shit about either of the candidates.

>intelligent creative people

seriously though, you sound like a fucking tumblrina. not even asserting you are one, just thought youd want to know how you appear to other people.
>>
MintberryCrunch ends up mind controlling the memberberries with his powers and makes them all commit suicide in the last second of the episode, and then looks at the camera and says' "Well, looks like we're not doing that ever again. Sorry dudes"
>>
>>88186300
>memberries disappear with no closure in season 20
>Return in season 24 for election season.
>>
>>88182631
>ending serialization

Oh thank god. That's the first good decision South Park has made in years.
>>
>>88186670
I felt the continuity in 18 and 19 was done well. Season 20 just went too far with it.
>>
>>88186296
It sucks that they made the Member Berries so intertwined with the political story line. Another anon posted a good idea about how they could have been used to explain the continuity in this and last season.

Wasted potential.
>>
>>88186670
Having a story stretch out across a season is fine, like the Whole Foods.

But when you try to write it about politics/current events, you are only asking for trouble.
>>
>>88186735
Yeah, you have to hedge your bets and have a plan for both outcomes.

Which they clearly didn't have.
>>
>>88186700
Nah, they were horrible. South Park needs to stop making shitty plot lines and stop rushing to make episodes in a week.
>>
Matt and Trey deserve this for being over confident in the election results.

They gambled. And they lost.
>>
>>88182693
more like betting your teams gonna win rather than be ready for either out come.
Season 19 did fine.
20 suffers for betting on the wrong horse
>>
>>88186700
The thing is, the continuity in season 18 and 19 aren't that big as season 20.

Season 18 and 19 had bits of continuity except for the last 3 episodes, everything else was standalone with little references to the previous episodes.

Season 20 was using continuity since episode 1.

This is why you say the continuity in the previous two seasons were done well.
>>
>>88186760
They probably realized this and did some soul searching.

Which is probably why they are going back to the boys just being the boys, which honestly we all want.
>>
>>88182777
Every episode last season could stand alone.
This is the first (and possibly last) truly overarching season long plot.
>>
>>88186268
>plan B memeber?
That was were the well got poison for them.
The plan was likely to infect up to the White House to either stop Hillary from doing something or make her do something

In irony not a single plot survived this season and they all ended in a huge mess.
Trolling was baking on a Hillary
Boys vs girls was baking on a Hillary
Meberberries was baking on a Hillary
Hell they had a half of an episode dedicated to Bill being a gentleman instructor.

They just completely fuck up on nothing but hubris alone. I think the season and it's plot would have been fine if they were related to the town and had real life events intertwine with the cast and town rather than drag out real politicians and actors to the lime light (you know, like they fucking use to)

All three plots were great and had the potential of working together if they just spent more time making it about the show and not irl.
>>
Did they admit somewhere that Trump winning fucked up their plans for this season or is everyone just assuming because the story went nowhere?
>>
>>88186899
Everyone is assuming but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCPGowtf74g is saying that Hillary would win (hence First Gentleman) but they had to scratch that, so it's pretty much a given that Trump winning fucked up their plans for this season.
>>
>>88186899
There is no assumption friend.
http://www.inquisitr.com/3701059/south-park-rewrites-latest-episode-as-trump-wins-president-elections/

Also use common sense
What was Hillary's need to give Denmark the trolls if she lost? She is just a citizen now and in spite of the "You be in Jail" bit it was clear Trump never cared about her.
Where is the whole boys vs girls plot going? It was building on the fear that boys were lost and girls were just taking over, that women would, that was the original plot of Space X, the story boards show other boys from the school going there as well but with most Macho male Business Man winning stomps that flat and makes Butters the only one that it's believable he buy Bill telling you we should fear a 60 year old civilian woman.
Finally we have Memberberries that now goe nowhere. "plan B" didn't need to happen, infecting people was unnecessary, they won without such tactics. Unless Abrams is the Trolltrace guy Memberberries unravels pretty fast but even with that it means we watch 4 episodes of them being unnecessary.
>>
File: 1467445707936.jpg (104KB, 452x818px) Image search: [Google]
1467445707936.jpg
104KB, 452x818px
>>88182631
This season was weak even before Trump's win. It's weird because they did continuity really well and everyone loved it, but they doubled down in a bad way and it seems like they forgot everything they learned last season. 19 was really good because each episode was still it's own self contained thing that lead into the next one. 20 is just a ten part episode.
>>
>>88186946
Thanks!

>>88186952
I agree with you 100%, I was just hoping they talked about it specifically somewhere because that would be fun to read.
>>
>>88182693
They should stop making south park and switch to making south park video games permanently
>>
>>88187028
Eh, they run out of material. Stick of Truth was just a huge love letter to the first 10 seasons
I suspect the Super Hero one will continue the theme
>>
File: 1477318889641.jpg (52KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
1477318889641.jpg
52KB, 600x582px
>tfw Fractured But Whole would have been out tomorrow if it hadn't been pushed
>>
>>88187070
STANDING
>>
>>88186757
>Nah, they were horrible.

Thats your opinion, not mine.
>>
>>88186832
>This is why you say the continuity in the previous two seasons were done well.

yes and
>Season 20 was using continuity since episode 1.
is why I said Season 20 went too far with it.

I already established the difference in my post.
>>
People still watch South Park?
>>
>>88182688
>for 3 years
One year.
>>
>>88187028
I'd agree. But unlike the Stick of Truth, which was amazing, the Fractured But Whole is apparently going to smock full of draconian DRM with both Uplay and Denuvo. It's like literal cancer on your PC.
I would love to buy the Fractured But Whole and the Stick of Truth was my GotY, but I will never install cancer like Denuvo on my PC and most certainly not pay to do it. Adding Uplay to the mix just makes it even worse.

It's like they fucking hate the PC audience.
>>
>>88182631
>Will you miss the continuity if they opt to just scrap it in favor of going back to a more standalone episode approach where they just rip shit from the headlines in a way that ages individual episodes like milk but gives others a fighting chance at having a longer shelf life due to not being connected?

Oh so you're a NEW south park fan. I see, you probably hoped on last season cause le sjw! South park that follows a storyline can be good, see the Cthulhu one, but this whole following a storyline for two whole fucking seasons is abysmal.
>>
>no more serialization

THANK
FUCK.
>>
>>88186760
Clinton winning wouldn't solve the main problem with this season, that every episode repeats the same jokes about internet trolling, the election, girls being smart and funny, and Star Wars.
>>
>>88186718
>>88186296

Whats funny is a bit of early continuity they completely dropped could have saved the memberberry plot.

Member the start of the season and JJ Abrams rebooting the national anthem. Member when they reveal he wore a Make Star Wars Great Again hat when Randy reveals to Garrison he didn't even come up with the slogan or hat idea.

JJ Abrams should be behind member berries and was planning to use them to get Garrison elected so he could reboot america.
>>
>>88187500
Oh that's not bad.

I mean, it still ends up being a season long joke about how the new Star Wars wasn't that good, but it's better than just having some faggot fruits keep going "MEMBER CHEWBAKA!" over and over.

I'm glad they're trying to experiment with stuff but damn did they screw this season's writing up.
>>
>>88182631
I dont know. 19 was fantastic not counting the seemingly asspullish ending. Continuity isnt bad necessarily but the way they handled it this season makes me wonder if they can actually pull it off consistently.
>>
>>88183779
Would be perfect.
>>
>>88186757
Nah that's ignorant, you're being ignorant.
>>
>>88183841
Poor, sweet, little anon, thinking this season isnt a total clusterfuck. One day you're understand.
>>
>>88187500

>JJ Abrams should be behind member berries and was planning to use them to get Garrison elected so he could reboot america.
>JJ Abrams reboots America

heh, that's way better
>>
>>88187500
>JJ Abrams should be behind member berries and was planning to use them to get Garrison elected so he could reboot america.
I thought that WAS the plan
how weird they didn't seem to use it
>>
>>88187384
Everyone does
>>
>season ends Cartman and Heidi still together
>shit happens and Heidi becomes as "evil" as Cartman, naes him "evil" again
>next season Heidi and Cartman are jerks to everyone

Am I the only one who wants this ?
>>
>>88188928
You're one of the only people i ever see bring it up if this is the same guy, so maybe.
>>
>>88185218
"Everything was a dream" DOES wrap everything up. They could have Gerald die, and it's fine because "it was a dream".

Having Cartman and Heidi break up doesn't solve anything, but saying "none of it really happened" gives a conclusion, even if it's a shitty one. We could start the next season knowing "Ok, these plot lines are finished and done".
>>
>>88186256
Never gonna give you up-
>>
>>88187070
They wanted to incorporate things from this season. I kinda hope they don't.
>>
>>88182631
Great. Soth Park and Contuinity don't go well together
>>
>>88189613
South Park has had continuity for many years now. They just never put much focus on it.
>>
File: marsh.png (498KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
marsh.png
498KB, 1280x720px
'Member when Randy and Sharon were supposed to be brainwashed by the member berries?
Because Matt and Trey sure as fuck don't member.
>>
>>88188928
Shit, I want it but Heidi is too smart and funny to be evil.
>>
>>88189834
They dropped that shit so quickly.
>>
>>88187070
>member berries will act as checkpoints or save points

>douchebag dies in battle, no revive potions/equivalents
>screen cuts to black
>cue member berries
"oooh, you died here, memba?"
"yees, yes you did, I memba!"
"wake up and membaaa!"
>you are revived
>>
i think they should've just gone with the alternate timeline and stick with their original plan of the boys vs girls mentality and the memberberries.

I can't see how either of these will be resolved next episode
>>
>>88190200
This. They should've stuck with their original plan, if they still wanted to lampoon Trump, they could've had Hillary possessed by Canadian's Trump's ghost or something.
>>
Aslong as its just the plot there cutting but keeping a continuity between episodes i might still watch but otherwise im just gonna drop it, i like a story and too see how episodes connect even in a show like south park.
>>
>>88190254
So is Trump the President of US and Canada now in South Park?
>>
>>88190741
He was the president of Canada until Garrison fucked him to death for building a wall between the U.S. and Canada, and over the course of the season Garrison has been slowly transforming into Trump and is currently the president of the U.S.
>>
Thing I don't get about all the 'Trump winning fucked them, so they dropped storylines' is the episode directly following election results was memberberries heavily, complete with body snatcher scenes. Was Jenner and Randy projectile membering really a last hurrah? I find that kind of hard to believe. At the same time Matt and Trey don't seem to give a shit
>>
You know what? Fuck it. I'd be fine if after the credits it just cuts to Matt and Trey and they just say "Yep, this was a bad idea. Didn't come together right, and we banked the story on the election which fucked everything up. Sorry about that." and just scrap the whole thing. Then spend like 20 minutes going over the original ideas they had and what the story would have been or whatever commentary they want to add.

Try again next year as if it never happened.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 543x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 543x417px
YFW not without my anus 2
>>
I think Heidi and Cartman will break up, but not for the reasons you'd think. Heidi won't turn evil.

Remember, we're talking about the two of them going to Mars, where there's no wifi, and no ANYTHING. Look at the line in the description:

>Cartman tries to convince the scientists that going to Mars is a bad idea when he understands why Heidi wants to get to Mars

What could Heidi really want to go to Mars for?

Because she loves Eric. He's the only one who understood and stuck by her. He's the one who's always encouraging her, gushing about how super smart and totally funny she is. His encouragement helped her solve a astrophysics problem that even the world's top scientists couldn't. She wants to go to Mars to be with him forever, just the two of them, basically be married and start a family.

And hooooooly shiiiiiiit, that's way too much commitment, give me some space girl, damn.

See, that's the irony. All the boys were broken up about being broken up with, and Cartman has been on this "smart & funny" kick for weeks out of fear that he might lose Heidi.

Worse than a girl tricking you only to just poop on your heart, the endgame of being with someone is being with them FOREVER, and then you just end up like Bill fucking Clinton. Fuck that, wieners out, old Cartman's back.
>>
>>88182631
I'm glad, it was neat last season but very boring and very repetitive this time around.
>>
I'd be fine with a light continuity, but this season relied too heavily on everything being viewed all at once
>>
This preview was just posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o1W-wlFVts
>>
>>88192496
I suspect that you couldn't be more wrong. I think Butter's red pill talk will sabotage Cartman's perception of Heidi, until he pulls some sort of ultimatum which turns Heidi off to him, making it a self-fulfilling prophecy that she doesn't love him. Problem is that she did love him, but that will change as Cartman inevitably gets more paranoid. Cartman was the one who wasn't giving Heidi enough space when he pestered her when she was working.
>>
>>88187414
B-b-but Whole Foods! And PC! And gluten free! Randy is Lorde LOL! PEWDIEPIE!!

South park has been shit for 3 seasons now. Basically any episode that starts with the "new" theme song is guaranteed garbage. People always say the "naughty ninjas" episode is good but they already did a great and better ninja episode with "good times with weapons"
>>
There have always been serilization in cartoons such as Danny Phantom Justice League Unlimited Gargoyles As Told By Ginger Avatar The Last Airbender American Dragon Jake Long Xiaolin Showdown and so much more
>>
File: 1480852209190.jpg (12KB, 480x247px) Image search: [Google]
1480852209190.jpg
12KB, 480x247px
>>88193026
>The autist replying fuck denmark to every comment is back
>>
>>88192461
best possible end
>>
>>88188928
Anon I see you post this all the time and nobody else wants this
>>
I still think they will make it a dream sequence
>>
>>88193089
That's not the issue here, the issue is that Trey and Matt don't know how to do it properly.
>>
>>88182631
You know, I'm surprised the writers didn't have a back-up plan in-case something didn't turn out the way they expected. Like I've never seen such a thing happen in south park's 'continuity' like this.
>>
>>88182631
I'm glad they are dropping continuity. It's retarded having an overarching plot. Detracts from side characters like the goths getting episodes and stuff.

I bet they'll keep PC principal though since he's popular.
>>
File: onmars.jpg (48KB, 544x311px) Image search: [Google]
onmars.jpg
48KB, 544x311px
>>88193026
holy fuck, I just realized it:

Whole Foods is on Mars. We completely forgot any influence of Season 19 that left a loose end with the ads and all. We are left with a false dichotomy promoted by ads: paleoconservative reaction vs neoliberal progress. This the basis of WWIII.

/tinfoil
>>
>>88193065
>any episode that starts with the "new" theme song is guaranteed garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG4dOOiGV7U
How I miss the first intro. It was simpler, but a lot more fun to listen to.
>>
>>88194203
those rose tinted glasses you wear must be some good shit.
>>
>>88194203
Was intro guy ever actually used in an episode? I don't remember one if he has.

>>88194283
He's not wrong. New intro-music is pretty meh.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.