[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MOANA FROZEN CROSSOVER SHORT WHEN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: mqdefault[1].jpg (18KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault[1].jpg
18KB, 320x180px
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/12/03/hawaii-could-get-another-foot-snow-sunday/94890212/

Please ignore the shitty OP image, but wouldn't it be amazing if there were more crossovers?
I'm not really talking about House of Mouse styled or Sofia the First styled crossovers, just a short that includes the princesses socializing and hanging out or something

But also, I just thought it was pretty COOL that hawaii is getting snow right now
>>
>>88168434
Isn't Frozen set, like, a hundred years before Moana?
>>
>>88168449
Isn't Elsa a magical Ice Queen?
>>
>>88168434
Doesn't disney have a rule where their princesses can't even look at each other
>>
>>88168434
My headcannon is that all of the fairy tale Disney movies from Tangled on take place in the same work though not necessarily at the same time. I wouldn't be surprised if Gigantic had Moana or Frozen refrence. Rapunzel and Flynn were both in Frozen. I don't know if shows are cannon but Hercules and Aladdin had a crossover.
>>
>>88168765
that's basically the principle that Sophia the First uses
>>
>>88168434
not an entirely accurate match-up

Moana does not truly have water powers herself, instead the ocean was protecting her so she could fulfill her mission

Elsa's powers on the other hand come from within her

in 5th edition D&D terms, it would be Warlock vs Sorcerer
>>
>>88168765
The references to other movies Disney puts in all of their animations, like Rapunzel and Flynn being in Frozen, are just easter eggs, visual jokes. They don't mean the characters actually exist in the same universe.

Tangled has been canonically stated to take place in the 1780s while Frozen has been placed in the 1840s. 60 years apart. Even if they did exist in the same storyverse, Flynn would be in his 90s during the events of Frozen and Rapunzel would be over 80. However, they looked just like they did at the end of the movie and we never saw them again, which means they were not really at Elsa's coronation, it was just an easter egg joke.
>>
>>88168449
Frozen is 1840ish. Not sure when Moana is, but I'm pretty sure it's before that.
>>
>>88168937
http://orig01.deviantart.net/db2a/f/2016/265/f/6/historically_accurate_animated_characters_by_wickfield-daihoni.png

pretty good reference
>>
File: vanilluxe.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
vanilluxe.png
62KB, 250x250px
>>88168434

>ice isn't very effective against water
>water is neutral against ice

Elsa is fucked.
>>
>>88169512
Really, it could be set at any point prior to European/American colonisation, right? I'm not sure when that happened, though.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (7KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
7KB, 255x197px
>>88168937
>Flynn would be in his 90s during the events of Frozen and Rapunzel would be over 80. However, they looked just like they did at the end of the movie and we never saw them again, which means they were not really at Elsa's coronation, it was just an easter egg joke.
>He didn't see the deleted scene where Pasqual is revealed to be a reality warping imp from the 5th dimension that gave his friends eternal life and youth

W E W

E

W
>>
>>88168434
keep that brown bitch away from my elsa

>>88168563
MOON MASTER
>>
>>88168434

The fuck is this tumblr quality thread garbage.

Saged.
>>
>>88169756
Best against Elsa is psychic. That bitch has some serious issues.

>>88171634
They don't need eternal life and youth. Rapunzel has the power of the flower in her blood, even if she can't heal people anymore. Flynn has a potent dose of her power, since he was literally brought back to life because of it. It isn't farfetched to believe they don't age any more.
>>
>>88168434
wat
>>
File: Stealth_Sneak_(Art)_KH.png (300KB, 606x424px) Image search: [Google]
Stealth_Sneak_(Art)_KH.png
300KB, 606x424px
>>88171634

Man, that was a fucked up scene. I'm just thankful that it was shitcanned during post-production due to the way he gives them eternal life and youth being too graphic for younger audiences.

At least we still have this piece of concept artwork of said form.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.