[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yaas, queen!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: Carol_Danvers.jpg (72KB, 400x793px) Image search: [Google]
Carol_Danvers.jpg
72KB, 400x793px
Yaas, queen!
>>
>>88168285
All I can think of when I see this phrase is the Danganronpa 3 dub.

Thanks a lot Marvel.
>>
>>88168285
You know you can technically be banned for shitposting and posting obvious bait threads, right? Happened just the other day on /tg/.
So, if a bunch of people were to report this post, OP might get banned.
>>
I'm glad the thumbnail only shows her hips
>>
>>88168314

It will never happen. /tv/ is here and the mods don't give a fuck.
>>
>>88168285
>Yaaas
You must be a white girl
>>
>>88168308
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUoIq-7K4xs
>>
>>88168285
NuMarvel needs to burn.
>>
>>88168314
>Carol Danvers is so bad that Eben posting her is enough to trigger people to call for bans and deletions

holy kek
>>
>>88168285
isn't that slang for Drag Queens?
>>
>>88168377
I'm opposed to all shitposting in the name of (You)s, and what else do you call posting nothing but a picture of Carol and the words "Yaas, Queen"? What positive, useful discussion is supposed to result from that?
>>
>>88168360
What the fugggggggg
>>
>>88168413
>what else do you call posting nothing but a picture of Carol and the words "Yaas, Queen"?
Shitposting for (OP)s.

They're slightly more valuable than (You)s
>>
>>88168377
For sure she is turned to a very unlikable character.
>>
>>88168413
Maybe OP is just a fan of Carol Danvers and using the words Marvel officially used to salute her?

But then again I guess the notion that anyone could ever like Carol is patently ridiculous.
>>
>>88168308
J U Z O B O Y S
>>
>>88168360
It's so fucking stupid and ruins whatever Marvel were trying to go with.
>>88168427
The Danganronpa 3 dub is a magical thing.
>>
>>88168285
Is this Carol or Carl?
>>
>>88168506
Reporting in brother!
>>
I don't mind the costume so much, Carol was getting too old to fly around in a swimsuit anyway, but the hair is just a mess.
>>
I found out that phrase is from Broad City.
>>
>>88169077
>was getting too old to fly
Was she now.
>>
>>88168360
>>88168508
But what does it mean?
What's going on?
Why does she say this?

WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
>>88169077
>I don't mind the costume so much
Same. It's pretty cool looking actually. As long as it keeps the sash, iz ok in my book.
>Carol was getting too old to fly around in a swimsuit anyway
Eh, I dunno about that.
>the hair is just a mess
Correct. What the hell were they thinking?
>>
>>88169130
>>88169735
Isn't Carol supposed to be in her thirties? That's too old to be parading around like that.
>>
>>88169797
>That's too old to be parading around like that.
Literal sexist ageism.

GTFO
>>
>>88168391

It's just an exaggerated way of saying "You go girl!"
>>
>>88168360
You know she wouldn't be a bad voice for Harley
>>
>>88169915
yep, it's usually like

>YAAAAAAAASS QUEEEN, SLAAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
>>88169808
Once you hit thirty, you need to act your age.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.