[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQt b3R1Hmxw IHE confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 9

File: index.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQtb3R1Hmxw

IHE confirmed for knowing literally nothing about comics

>LOL CAPTAIN BOOMERANG, THATS SILLY, I BET HE HAS NO GOOD STORIES
>>
>watching this cancer in the first place
ISHYGDDT
>>
who fucking cares?
>>
We've known this ever since his Aquaman video.
>>
>>88163962
I mean, that was apparent when he made the "I hate aquaman" video like 3 years ago.

It's been a while since I watched his videos, but I remember he was pretty funny.
>>
>>88163962
>Movie is expected to stand on its own story's weight
>Hurr Durr, you gotta read the comics to understand

What's with DCEUfags and playing double standards all the time?
>>
>Lol this is just Guardians of the Galaxy but DC version

so this guy is just a marvel fag?
>>
>>88163962
>defending suicide squad
IS THIS REAL LIFE?
>>
>>88163962
But Captain Boomerang is a stupidly silly character
I love him and his cheesyness but you have to admit he's silly as fuck
>>
>The Joker is the best villain DC has

trashed
>>
>>88164051
Nah, he fuckin hates Age of Ultorn
>>
>>88164051
Dude, everyone knows the DCEU rips off the MCU.
>>
>>88164116

If it isn't the Joker, then who it fucking is?

Sorry, but the Joker is the biggest cashcow villain of DC comics. I guarantee you it isn't Lex Luthor or Doomsday.
>>
>>88164156
>biggest cashcow
Best, not most popular.
Are you retarded?
>>
>>88164143
The Russos literally admitted that the idea of making civil war was inspired by BvS. They had different plans for cap 3.

>>88164156
Cashcow doesn't mean best. The joker is a common opinion, and altough it can be backed up, it usually comes from lack of knowledge of other villain's motivations and stories.
>>
Who?
>>
File: penn_jillette.jpg (31KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
penn_jillette.jpg
31KB, 300x400px
>>88163962
>IHE
>>
>>88164188

Oh sorry, with what you base he isn't the best? Your opinion?

For all matters he is the best. Like, literally, ask any DC fan who the best villain is. In all rankings the Joker will be on top. What you think makes no difference to reality.

>>88164195

> and altough it can be backed up

Stopped reading there. I know you guys like being contrarian and trying to look smarter than everybody else, but really you are attempting to defend water not being wet. He is the most popular and the best.
>>
>>88164247
Well this is the guy who /b/ /tv/ and /mlp/ joined together to support the last time he got banned.
>>
>>88164262
All this post proves is that you're autistic.
>>
File: SBUXqui.gif (137KB, 102x232px) Image search: [Google]
SBUXqui.gif
137KB, 102x232px
Epic
>>
>>88164287

> autism argument

gg
>>
>>88164303
If you give shitty arguments you're going to get shitty arguments.
>>
>>88164262
Although it can be backed up means that, even though the joker is considered the best DC villain by casuals, it doesn't mean that he can't be the favourite of a more knowledgeable person as well.
>>
File: 1472778320833.jpg (118KB, 1132x996px) Image search: [Google]
1472778320833.jpg
118KB, 1132x996px
I used to watch these rant guys on Youtube years back when I joined it, remember RandomDCE and Bigal2K6? Looking back they were just as lame and stupid as the thing they were making fun of and the modern equivalent of them in the form of IHE and h3h3 are not much different. I hate his stupid little avatar, with the big orange eyebrows. I hate how fucking long his videos are.

HE STINKS
>>
>>88164195
Okay cool, you can shout from the rooftops that for this specific instance, DC actually beat Marvel to the punch...at least you could if the movie was actually about Batman vs. Superman.

Y'see my friend, BvS was not a story about Superman fight Batman, rather it was a story that basically condensed MoS II, BvS, and Death of Superman into the same narrative.

Even if you don't like Civil War, at least the MCU took its time establishing who these characters were before they based an entire film around watching these two characters fighting each other and didn't try to juggle like four different storylines.

If it were DC at the helm, I would say that Capt. America 1+2 would've been injected into Civil War while Ironman was portrayed as an alcoholic who hates Capt. America because he represents the American ideal.
>>
>>88164344
I used to like him but lately I have been enjoying his videos a lot less

His reasoning has been childish and he it just seems he has genuinely gotten dumber or something, idk if the fame going to his head or what

I actually unsubbed over how bad his arguments are in his, LOL THIS GUY HAS A FUNNY NAME / JOB , LOL HARAMBE , THE JOKER IS DA COOLEST

and I didnt even like Suicide Squad
>>
>>88164314

I didn't know that pointing to rankings, the majority of opinions and even articles comparing villains showing the Joker as the best is a shitty argument.

Then please make me your argument why Joker isn't the best, alongside who the best really is.

>>88164315

> they are casuals, they don't have the same knowledge as me so their opinion is invalid

This is like a /v/ argument. It's really easy to dismiss things if you go painting it as 'it's the casuals!'
>>
>>88164107
But what does "silly" mean in this context? He's silly because he's a dumb, ornery bogan bastard. That's his character. He's SUPPOSED to be silly in the same way Drax is in GotG.

Or is he silly because he's an Australian boomerang themed supervillain? That, I don't really get, because just by watching a comic book movie we're being asked to accept that people with superpowers run around and fight each other in themed pajamas. If we're already accepting that it's fine there's a guy called the Joker who dresses as a clown and commits comedy themed crimes, Boomer isn't any more silly than that.

Maybe it's just that I've been reading Silver Age comic books since literally before I could read, but I've never been able to understand the problem people have with accepting this kind of stuff.
>>
>>88164314
It can't be that shitty if you're bothering to argue with him in the first place.

Calling his argument autistic as if it somehow makes you right also kinda makes you look like an idiot as well.

Just saying.
>>
>>88164023
I still don't get logic behind this.

>I don't care about subject I am ridiculing, therefore I should be free to ridicule FOR YEARS subject I haven't bothered to get to know

No, you either learn the object of your ridiculing, either stop making ignorant jokes that are of the same level of quality as BBT.
>>
>>88164402
He's always been super smug, which has certainly decreased my enjoyment. Search for The Worst is A+++ except for this episode, though.

YMS is still better.
>>
>>88164403
I'm literally saying that people with knowledge on the matter can also like the joker and come up with good reasons for liking him, for christ's sake. I actually like the joker, particularly Morrison's version. Hell, even the universally hated Snyder/n52 joker has some charm. But it is also true that casuals love the joker and overrate his capabilities and importance to the overall dc universe.
>>
>>88164403
>he sincerely thinks argumentum ad populum is not a shitty argument
>>
>>88164428
The thing is, it's silly and cheesy but the movie tries to be all dark and gritty
Silly stuff just feels jarring with the dumb 'hurr hurr realistic' crap the movie tries to push
GotG embraced sillyness and made a fucking talking raccoon an endearing character, while SS makes Killer Croc feel like a cartoon character walking among real people who just came out of hot topic
>>
>>88163962
>that avatar

who the fuck drew that monstrosity
>>
>>88164466
>>88164493

> Then please make me your argument why Joker isn't the best, alongside who the best really is.
>>
>YouTube celebs thread
'Member when mods used to purge this shit?
>>
>>88164533
Ah, but there's a twist.

This is also an antiSS thread.
>>
>>88164026
Hang yourself Mousefag
>>
>>88164533
>>88164554
Ans a stealth Captain boomerang/aquaman/kiteman appreciation thread.
>>
>>88164554
So?
>>
>>88164530
Because anyone who's not a one-dimensional piece of shit is better than Joker.
>>
I have never seen this alleged aquaman hate video, but he has stated in multiple videos that he grew out of capes years ago.

OP reeks of thin-skinned loser.
>>
File: it may be ok.jpg (274KB, 738x857px) Image search: [Google]
it may be ok.jpg
274KB, 738x857px
>>88164561
Chill out.
It's ok to like a bad movie.
>>
>>88164590
Growing out of them =/= using them in every video.
>>
>>88164604
He grew out of liking capes.

He uses them in every video because his idea of humor is to have goofy, stupidly designed characters be his sidekicks.
>>
>>88164561
It's fine to love bad movies, just acknowledge that they're shit and other people have done the same concept better.
>>
>>88164600
This. People need to learn this already. Pacific Rim is my favorite movie of all time, but I don't tell myself that it's because it's a good movie. It's because it pandered to me personally better than any other movie I've ever watched.
>>
>>88164741
Boy, and how many funny jokes he made with that premise?
>>
>>88164762
Yeah, I know how bad Godzilla is (yes THAT one) but it is still one of my favorite movies of all time.

I own it on VHS and DVD for crying out loud.
>>
>>88164600
I guess for me, it's just kind of alright. I didn't hate it and I got to hang out with some friends because they wanted to see it. I remember watching someone on youtube say it was flawed, but enjoyable. I think they were in a car. That's about how I feel.

Where's that picture from Superman from anyway?
>>
>>88164461
>YMS

Didn't that furfag condone bestiality at one point?
>>
>>88164803
>I think they were in a car
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzYyyRRz1eA
This what you're talking about?
>>
>>88164803
New Section Eight mini from a year or so ago.
I guess that's a stance to take, I'd understand why someone would get defensive when people seem to go out of their way to misunderstand the movie to hype up how bad it is. When in reality it's just a mediocre movie with some enjoyable elements or atleast the implication of such.
>>
>>88164799
Enough to keep the gag alive, at least as far as he's concerned anyway. I haven't watched anything of his lately, so I don't even know if he's still using it.

The point is, he generally doesn't care for capes past mocking them, and he definitely hates the cape movie industry.
>>
>>88164799
>Youtubers
>funny
Pick one.
>>
>>88164857
Yes he did.

Something about animals can consent and wanted human penis or something. I dunno, don't take my word for it.
>>
>>88164859
Yeah, that's the one.
>>88164861
Yeah. I think that's my problem. It seems like a movie can't just be alright anymore. It seems it has to be either the greatest thing ever or garbage.
>>
>>88164116
That part annoyed me too, possibly because I'm a contrarian shit head, possibly because I don't think that any character that has to be split in to three seperate people to explain the differences in behavior is a good character.
>>
Why does everyone hate IHE again? If I recall he's one of the only good Youtubers, next to Cr1tikal and some one else I'm forgetting.
>>
>>88164924
What, really?
>>
>>88164972
It bugs me because Riddler is a fantastic villain and no one ever brings him up.
He can be anything, sympathetic (in a way even tragic), horrifying, likable, funny, and none of that would be jarring because it'd be all in character for him.

Is it because he didn't have his The Dark Knight or something? I don't get it.
>>
>>88164878
Oh, so he's /v/.
>>
>>88165005
>Cr1tikal
>good
Fuck that faggot with his boring monotone, unfunny dick and nipple jokes.
>>
>>88164946
>Yeah. I think that's my problem. It seems like a movie can't just be alright anymore.

I can see where you are coming from, but I wanted more from the DCEU and they just keep letting me down. I want a superman who can be looked up to. Not as a god, but as a role model. Also the whole having to pay for theater and then pay again for the "fixed" extended version is just scummy. It just feels like they aren't learning from their mistakes and trying not to be what makes the comics great. Still, at least the justice league looks good so I'm holding on to some hope.
>>
>>88163962
I thought he promised to never touch a capemovie ever again.
>>
>>88165005
There are a few reasons peppered throughout the thread. Whether you find them to be good reasons or not is up to you.
>>
>>88165012
He made a comparison between eating animals and fuckn em
>>
>>88165027
Probably because when people think of The Riddler they think of either Frank Gorshin and his elaborate, ridiculous riddles or Jim Carrey in one of the shittier Batman movies. I guess some might see him as the guy who puts all the annoying crap in the Arkham games as well. None of those are particularly appealing to the average consumer as a main character which leads to him not getting many big stories.

On another note, I've never really read much Riddler stuff myself, do you have any suggestions?
>>
File: 1443904679370.png (537KB, 360x519px) Image search: [Google]
1443904679370.png
537KB, 360x519px
>>88164444
>>
>>88165049
Don't get me wrong, I definitely have a problem with Superman. Hell, how many times does he even smile in the movies while he's in costume?

I guess for Suicide Squad, I really didn't care much.
>>
>>88165170
Yeah the only character let down of SS was the Joker for me.
I guess it is a 5/10 movie. A lot of bad stuff, but there is a LOT more that could have gone wrong.
>>
>>88165155
I liked Joker's Asylum issue with him and Milligan's Dark Knight, Dark City.
>>
>>88163962
but he's right.
>>
>>88165280
Thanks, I do love Peter Milligan and I'm intending to get all of Morrison's Bat-epic at some point so I'll be sure to check it out.
>>
File: SithMeditation_Sphere.JPG.jpg (567KB, 961x979px) Image search: [Google]
SithMeditation_Sphere.JPG.jpg
567KB, 961x979px
Dc animated movies are better than any marvel cinematic universe movie
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (102KB, 146x428px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
102KB, 146x428px
>>88164522
I hate everything
>>
>>88163962
>>>/tv/
>>
>>88165469
DC animated>MCU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DCEU>Marvel animated
>>
>>88163962
The guy has zero charisma and isn't really funny at all. I'm seriously confused how this guy is popular.
>>
>ITT: Butthurt DCfags arguing with assblasted Marvelfags and IHE gets forgotten a third of the way through.
>>
>>88165874
He made funny content at one point
>>
>>88166042
Believe it or not things got kind of civil.
>>
>>88163962
He has always seen superheroes as dumb shit without knowing much about them which is why he makes fun of them nothing new here
>>
>>88166042
It's better that way, this is a comics and cartoons board

>>88165874
My guess is that it's the english accent. Also some of his search for the worst videos are legitimately hilarious.
>>
>>88164344
>RandomDCE and Bigal2K6

Shit, blast from the past right there.
>>
>>88163962
>It's a "people blindly defend the DC movies without a hint of irony or acknowledging their faults" episode
>>
>>88163962
>watching IHE
>watching and supporting any kind of youtube cancer

for what purpose? it's utter trash and at best it serves as background noise for when you're doing something else.
>>
>>88163962
>channel name is I Hate Everything
>half his videos are him being indiferent or just mildly disliking something

i could actually respect someone who just says what he thinks regardless of how it affects his popularity or viewership but making a "controversial" channel name just to attract views and not even living up to it is just pathetic, like most of youtube.
>>
>>88164344
>RandomDCE
Speaking of that guy, I always wondered what happened to LillyLivers.

She just fucking vanished one day.
>>
>>88166565
His main series of videos USED to be about things he hated, not anymore though
>>
>>88166430
but nobody is saying its good, not even people who like it, just that IHE is an idiot clearly talking out his ass.
>>
>>88166571
They broke up and now she's a lesbian.
>>
>>88166795
What did he say in the video that was wrong, though.
>>
>>88165012
>>88164924
>>88164857

He basically pointed out how hypocritical it is to ban bestiality yet allow the meat industry to forcibly impregnate animals by jacking off males and penetrating females with the semen.

He's not a vegan though, so it's odd that he would make this point outside of wanting to personally fuck horses or something.
>>
>>88166228
>>88166571
I'M DECEASEDCRAB AND LETS PLAY LA MULANA FOR THE TWENTY-EIGHTH TIME!
>>
>>88167611
Wrong guy, but I appreciate your taste in old internet celebrities you used to like but now hate because you realize they're jack asses.

But you forgot
>HUZZAH!
>>
If this guy hates everything, does that mean he hates himself?
>>
>>88167758
I did. I did forget and that's shocking.
>>
>>88164344
>I'm the Joker Baby
>>
>>88165843
I agree, as long as EMH and Amazing SM are exceptions to that rule.
>>
>>88167758
The Spoonyone Effect

all good e-celebs become utter cancer

its the circle of life
>>
>>88169067

The Cinema Snob still seems alright.
>>
>>88165040
>shitting on Cr1tikal
Hang yourself contrarian, he's a great guy
>>
>>88169765

He is a good person, but his content got stale, no wonder his channel is dying
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.