[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family Guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
When did Family Guy become such a violent, mean-spirited show?
>>
jewish writers
>>
There's no way a forklift could lift a whale, and even if it could, its tiny wheels would not be able to drive through beach sand.
>>
>>88163591
that bothers you about the picture? seriously?
>>
>>88163577

Shock jokes are a lot easier than clever jokes.
>>
>>88163591
The forklift drives on the beach anyway

Because forklifts don't care what humans think.
>>
I sure feel sorry for that animated, not real whale getting gutted by a buffon with a forklift in an unrealistic over-the-top situation.
>>
>>88163591
The most obvious problem is certainly the center of mass.
>>
>>88163577
Alright Mr Enter.
>>
Not the cartoon whales!
>>
i dont even care about the gore just pls no bully the innocent qt whales
>>
Never watch Japanese whaling footage if this scene offends you, trust me.
>>
File: burningmoon.jpg (140KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
burningmoon.jpg
140KB, 600x750px
>>88163969

>yfw people are mad at Family Guy hurting whales
>yfw Simpsons nuked them first.
>>
I feel like you guys are getting caught up on this one gag and not the countless other gags where the joke is just mindless gore for no reason.
>>
>>88163577
It's not you're just a pussy.
>>
The show went for the worse after it was revived. The popularity must have gotten to Seth's head after it was uncanceled (or the higher-ups must have given the creative team too much freedom and too little oversight).

Either way, it was a worse show once it came back.
>>
>mean spirited
fuck off mr enter
>>
>>88164348
That always seems to be the case when a show comes back from cancelation.
Just look at Futurama
>>
>>88164368
>>88163671
Well allow me to rephrase his shit.
When did adult cartoons start thinking being mature means using as much shock value humor as possible?
>>
File: uncle ruckus.jpg (101KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
uncle ruckus.jpg
101KB, 960x960px
Boring scene that went on for-fucking-ever. I just kept waiting for it to be over but they just kept going with it, like one of those Conway cutaways, only with gore.

It's not funny, and it wasn't particularly shocking, so is it just there so people can pretend they're watching a mature, adult show about a farting fat man and his talking dog, or what?

It's like "scene for the kids who want to be hardcore, but their mom won't let them watch south park"
>>
>>88163577
Reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60gCIR9PTMQ
>>
>>88164237
>>88164734
Consider suicide
>>
>>88163577
>become
>>
>>88163577
>mean-spirited
go kill yourself!

all comedy is based on suffering
the greater the suffering, the greater the fun
>>
>>88168520
your life should be the greatest comedy of all time then
>>
>>88168520
>all comedy is based on suffering
th-thanks garnet
>>
>>88168599
I wish
>>
Idk but I know there is at least one redpilled writer on that show.
>>
>>88163577
Wasn't it always?
>>
>>88163577
First season, its always been about shock replacing actual humor. The Simpsons started it with getting away with more "shocking" humor than before but they were still funny, South Park continued the trend and upped the Simpsons "shock" value but still managed to be funny in its own way, Family Guy is just the next in the progression but got confused and did nothing but shocking shit for the sake of it rather than being funny, like Peter kills a kid, where's the joke in that? Its like a reference for the sake of it, a fact spouted that somehow has intrinsic comedic value but in reality it doesnt.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.