[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting Season 2 and holy shit I'm mad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Miss_Martian_and_Superboy.png (188KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Miss_Martian_and_Superboy.png
188KB, 640x360px
Starting Season 2 and holy shit I'm mad.
>>
>>88163060
Good for you.
>>
>>88163060
Don't worry, it gets better.
>>
>>88163060
Yeah, their relationship drama will occupy a sizable portion of the character's arcs. Also, prepare for Miss Martian of Murder.
>>
File: tumblr_mfae74qwmJ1r037glo1_1280.jpg (200KB, 787x579px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfae74qwmJ1r037glo1_1280.jpg
200KB, 787x579px
>>88163060
Superboy was the better character, but Lagoon Boy was the better boyfriend.
>>
>>88165231
I feel like he was so poorly utilized in the show. So many characters in season 2 were. $10 says they stuff Damian into season 3.
>>
>>88165266
Batman and Talia DID have a canon affair 10 years before the show took place.

If they had to put in a Batfam member next, it'd probably be Jason, though.
>>
>>88165191
>Also, prepare for Miss Martian of Mindrape
ftfy
>>
>>88165394
He's dead
>>
>>88165394
definitely jason

the demographic for this show is all about jason
>>
>>88165171
It really doesn't.
>>
>>88165463
Lazarus pits exist in the YJ comics. It wouldn't be too far-fetched.
>>
>>88165394
Maybe, but DC has been pushing the fuck out of Damian. I hope we don't get ANOTHER Raven's dad story though.
>>
>>88163060
kek
>>
Maybe they'll have Terra.
>>
Miss martian and superboy was a shit ship any way. Season 2 introduced Cassie and Tim, the only ships that matter
>>
>>88165231
>Lagoon Boy was the better boyfriend.
I don't know how canon that comic panel you posted was, but the whole reason MM and SB broke up during the timeskip was because Superboy wanted her to be herself. Remember that SB was raised in Cadmus and surrounded by weird genetically modified creatures his whole life. Superboy was in love with that sexy white martian form, even in season one he was completely uninterested in her until the episode where they mind-melded and he saw her true form.

But Megan is a self-hating martian and wanted someone who will just let her keep pretending to be a sit-com cheerleader stereotype.
>>
>>88163060
>Starting Season 2 and holy shit I'm mad.
Regardless of shipper crap that timeskip was bullshit. "Let's spend the whole season slowly revealing what happened over the last 5 years, all of which would've been more interesting to actually SEE than be told about."

Plus that whole "the Justice League are now interstellar fugitives because of what they did under mind control but never find out about it for 5 years despite having THREE GREEN LANTERNS ON THE TEAM" nonsense. How the hell were the Guardians of the Universe just ignoring how John Stewart seemingly went Sinestro on them?
>>
>>88168448
It's from the official comic book tie-in written by the show's writers.

Also, I thought the reason they broke up was because M'gann tried to erase an argument from her mind, Connor felt her touch, freaked out, and broke up with her?
>>
>>88163060
Miss Martian is a cunt. It will all be revealed to you soon.
>>
>>88172850
>Also, I thought the reason they broke up was because M'gann tried to erase an argument from her mind, Connor felt her touch, freaked out, and broke up with her?
more or less, they were having relationship issues and M'gann tried to fix them via mind control, he wasn't happy about getting mindraped, they broke up
>>
>>88165394
They already have Tim, though.
>>
Will there be another time skip for season 3?
>>
I don't get how the wildly unethical coma-enducing mindfuck that MM does only generated like ONE worried glance from a single character. It makes the others seem like fucking idiots.
>>
>>88170896
Fuck off. Time skip was something new and interesting. I wouldn't mind it again
>>
>>88163060

Are you watching it on Netflix? Does it run smoothly? I have a few episodes of it where the sound is completely off.
>>
>>88175828
Only downside is that Robin hit puberty in a funny way and was still voiced by someone who sounded like they were ten
>>
>>88176855
Are you this dense? It was a new robin
>>
>>88163060
you endured a seasons worth of liquid shit-tier writing, godawful finale and NOW you're mad because your shit tier down-the-throat forced shipping got cucked?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.