[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would apocalypse deal with the inhuman threat? Would the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: images-1.jpg (12KB, 292x173px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
12KB, 292x173px
How would apocalypse deal with the inhuman threat? Would the terrigen mists affect him?
>>
File: dirty slaver propaganda.png (30KB, 813x162px) Image search: [Google]
dirty slaver propaganda.png
30KB, 813x162px
Storm's X-Men would help Inhumans fight him off, they'd have little chat and Inhumans would continue gassing muties.
>>
How long until Age of I /co/? I would actually read that.
>>
File: 927179-blz22.jpg (372KB, 1229x1920px) Image search: [Google]
927179-blz22.jpg
372KB, 1229x1920px
Just done a quick google search to see if there was any beef before. Apparently black bolt killed him with a whisper..lol well that answers that
>>
>>88162155
That didn't happen in 616 anon.
>>
>>88162155
>>88162357

Black Bolt was really OP before they started pushing the Inhumans
He was like the most frightening hero
>>
>>88162357

yeah but his 616 incarnation has the innate jobforce. I think his best canon feat was repelling Loki when he was still an Avengers tier villain and even then he had the home court advantage.
>>
>>88162088
Apocalypse is old news.

Soon, we will all crap ourselves in fear of the new hotness of evil.

iPOCALYPSE!!!
>>
>>88162357
Apoc was super charged by baby cable in that fight. Afterwards this happened, so there is no doubt BB could put him down.
>>
>>88162477
Just think that you could have gotten a comic where the inhumans are like a nuclear state because of Black Bolt that the world has to carefully politic around after a terrorist attack sets off a devastating mutating gas storm. Instead of, y'know, we love the inhumans and hate the x-men yay.

Black Bolt was raised in a fucking silent chamber until he was an adult. The inhuman leaders forbade him to breed because of his power. Even they saw him as an unnatural weapon, even as he was their chosen king. There is so much you could do with inhuman society and myth and terrigenesis, but nope.
>>
>>88162088
We already saw how in Extraordinary X-Men. He does nothing and deems mutantkind to be inferior and this not fit to survive.
>>
>>88162155
He won against him. Black Bolt was in advantage, but he didnt kill him.
Apocalypse is Eternal-tier.
>>
>>88162155
Here he never really killed apocalypse.
No body or bodyparts.
>>
>>88162088
shithumans are trash
every single one of them
>>
>>88163771
>what horrible picture anon uploaded that was worthy of deletion
>Elite Mutant Force
>>88165992
Shut up, Scott Summers. You're literally Nazi and not progressive monarch.
>>
>>88162088
poorly, as usual

there's no way to know what would affect any given individual
>>
>>88162574
even a copy of him was able to blow chunks off the moon
>>
>be me
>Apocalypse
>be imbued with an absurdly powerful extranatural force that is every bit the equal of the Phoenix
>just use muh eyebeams and stretchy arms because I'm an absolute retard, never tapping into this cosmic force except to keep my soul alive and tied to Earth

Poor Apoc. No creativity.
>>
>be me
>Apocalypse
>be imbued with an absurdly powerful extranatural force that is every bit the equal of the Phoenix
>just use muh eyebeams and stretchy arms because I'm an absolute retard, never tapping into this cosmic force except to keep my soul alive and tied to Earth

Poor Apoc. No creativity.
>>
>>88163287
Eh, i liked the idea of the Inhumans before all the new stuff.
An alien but human race that live in the moon with a royal family in charge and a polygamous king
But no, forget the shady society, let's make the Inhuman the new mutants and put them in NY.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.