[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generator Rex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

What went wrong, /co/?

(That translates to: what could have been improved? what was it suppose to focus on, but it failed to deliver?)
>>
>>88131658
I have no idea why this show died after only a couple of episodes, I actually thought it was neat.
>>
literally a ben 10 clone
>>
>>
File: Evo vs Providence troopers.webm (3MB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
Evo vs Providence troopers.webm
3MB, 888x500px
>>
File: Alex Mercer vs REX.jpg (155KB, 1024x557px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Mercer vs REX.jpg
155KB, 1024x557px
Who would win?
>>
>>88132131
Mercer. Ben- I mean, Rex was a retard
>>
>>88131658
>What went wrong
It was made by Man of Action
>what could have been improved
It could have been made by people that aren't hacks

Seriously though
>very thin, boring and one note cast
>shitty "I'm down with the young people" pop rock soundtrack
>Talking monkey sidekick
>>
File: 1477103915454.jpg (687KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477103915454.jpg
687KB, 1920x1080px
>>88131658
It was an awesome show, its just a shame it got canned and the last season ended up rushed as a result.
>>
>>88131666
It made it to like 69 or 78 episodes IIRC
>>
>>88131679

It was Ben 10, but actually good.
>>
>>88133355
>its just a shame

*it's just a shame
>>
>>88131658
The characters. They were the blandest, most two-dimensional stock characters imaginable.
>>
>>88132206
The monkey was the only supporting character with a semblance of personality. Everyone else was static almost intentionally, especially the agent guy.
>>
>>88133793
It honestly was.
There wasn't any fumbling about the character writing like in UAF, and there are surprisingly good moments like Six getting amnesia and deciding he should turn into be the person Rex used to know despite just being kind of awful as his former self.
>>
>>88131696
>>88131701
This show was pretty fucking brutal for being aimed at kids. But it was around the same slot as Clone Wars and Symbionic Titan. We don't get much cartoons of that nature these days do we?
>>
>>88131658
It had a lot of potential but it just couldn't achieve it, I think the pacing had a lot to do with it, the story didnt flow well.

>>88131696
I like how this was very violent but the cartoony sound effects made it seem like it wasnt
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.