[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bad webcomics/artists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: dont jerk off to this.png (265KB, 639x354px) Image search: [Google]
dont jerk off to this.png
265KB, 639x354px
>David Willis ("Dumbing of Age")
>Tim Buckley ("Ctrl+Alt+Del")
>Ryan Sohmer ("Least I Could Do")
>Andrew Dobson ("So You're a Cartoonist")
>Sophie Labelle ("Assigned Male")
>Jay Naylor ("Better Days")
>Heather Cushman-Dowdee ("Hathor the Cow Goddess")
>D. C. Simpson ("Rayne Dog")
>Christian/Christine Weston Chandler ("Sonichu")
>Jeph Jacques ("Questionable Content")
>WOC ("Moon Over June")
>Tatsuya Ishida ("Sinfest")
>>
Sonichu is the best webcomic ever made you heretic fuck.
>>
>>88131577
forgot to ask if there are any other artists/comics that should go on this list? I'm trying to compile a list of the worst webcomics have to offer.
>>
>>88131577

Sinfest.

I know it's already on there but I really can't emphasize how bad it is. Put it on there twice, just in case.
>>
>>88131609
Bleedman
Jennifer Diane Reitz
Dave Cheung
Jay Naylor
Bryon "Psyguy" Beaubien
Tatsuya Ishida
>>
Why would you catalogue shit? Do you collect snuff webms? Do you stab yourself daily to prove it hurts? Or are you just a petty fuck who likes talking shit to make your dismal life seem better?
Focusing on the negative only has one end anon.
>>
>>88131786
have you never watched something stupid when you knew it was bad?

the room? the wizard?

it's fun to look at shit and recognize it as shit.
>>
>>88131615

Tats used to be the shit back in the day. But then he had a self loathing mental breakdown and the rest is history.
>>
>>88131810
has he gotten better at all? I never read sinfest.
>>
>>88132091
You're trying to get a lot of replies for this thread. stop occasionally and realize this doesn't mean anyone is your friend.
>>
File: 1322462304179.jpg (34KB, 636x520px) Image search: [Google]
1322462304179.jpg
34KB, 636x520px
>>88131577
tfw used to enjoy Least I could Do when I was younger

Looking back to was so shit and egocentric
>>
>>88131577

I thought people liked that unicorn comic she's doing now.
>>
>>88131609
Aaron Diaz
>>
>>88131577
>>Heather Cushman-Dowdee ("Hathor the Cow Goddess")
That is a special kind of horror.
>>
Vivziepop had promise but eventually became like all the other criticism-denying twats in the OP and deleted about 4/5ths of her artwork. Shame.
>>
>>88132912
This

You forgot good ol aaron "feminist warrior and template girl, ganon dragmire" diaz
>>
>>88131786
>Do you collect snuff webms?
I'm not OP, but SOMEBODY'S gotta fill up rekt threads on /b/ when somebody starts a new one.
>>
>>88131577
Zack Morrison ("Paranatural")
Tatsuya Ishida ("Sinfest")
>>
>>88136508
Paranaturals not bad
At worst its mediocre
>>
>>88131577
While I'll concede that Raine Dog is absolute dogshit, I have to say Heavenly Nostrils is a delight to read.
>>
>>88131577
Like 90% of the shit on BWW
>>
>>88136586
and features a very fuckable unicorn
>>
>>88131577
I feel like Jay Naylor is out of place, here. He can actually draw shit and drawing shit is his job. He used to be more popular than was warranted for his outdated style, but I'm not seeing him a lot anymore. Right now, he's just a guy who draws smut for money. And has terrible fetishes.

But certainly that's better than Andrew "Inflated Ego" Dobson or Tim "Loss" Buckley?
>>
>>88136754
he's a massive, objectivist douchebag who has a ludicrous sense of self-importance.
>>
>>88136658
All unicorns are fuckable.
>>
File: 1462326633610.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1462326633610.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>>88131786
>Do you collect snuff webms? Do you stab yourself daily to prove it hurts? Or are you just a petty fuck who likes talking shit to make your dismal life seem better?
>>
>>88136786
Oh, right, he adheres to politics you don't like. Sure, but my point is, he's not actually that bad at what he does. As an artist, he is competent. And he's also stopped putting his shitty politics in his comics. Better Days has been dead for 7 years.

Speaking of shitty political webcomics, Minimum Security should be on the list.
>>
>>88136930
better days had a sequel, anon.

and the hamfisted politics found themselves in it as well. not as much, sure, but they were still definitely there.
>>
>>88136960
Even then, it wasn't a propaganda comic like Hathor, Rayne Dog or Minimum Security. Shit, most of the people on your list can't even draw. I'm just saying: Naylor stands out as someone who doesn't really come close to the level of terribleness these others stoop to.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.